Arguing With a Very Dumb Person

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Information Arguing With a Very Dumb Person
Everyone should know that I am quite young. As you all know, people my age are the most idiotic people alive. Biased opinions and wild beliefs are common at my age, mostly because our brains are like the leftover mash from a chicken at a processing factory. (I'm 14)

Recently, I have been arguing with a few people on god at school. Again, people my age are extremely idiotic. There is this one girl I got into an argument with, she called me stupid and a fool for not believing. I then proceeded to tell her how she would be a muslim if she was born in the middle east and so on. Being an extremely loud african american girl, of course she decided to yell over everything I said (Racism non intended, it's just true sorry).

We then got into an argument on the creation of the universe, creationists seem to be fixated on this. I have read most of the bible, she said she has read all of it (Which I knew wasn't true, because of her lack of understanding).

So I was going to flex her knowledge and show her just how idiotic she was being. I asked her if she thought wizards and ghosts are real. She said no, but she does believe in spirits ( I don;t know the difference between ghosts & spirits). So I asked her how she thinks god created the universe. Of course, knowing the basics of her religion, she was taught that it was spoken into existence.

Me being me. I know a little about everything, and have not mastered one subject completely. Me knowing some basics of wizardry, I knew it was about speaking along with motions that create a spell. I said "God must be a wizard then, so you don't believe in god?" I was now on the floor laughing the shit out of myself, and she didn't seem to get it. I wish she wasn't so stupid so that she would be mad, because I love when I trick them.

Let's talk about this girls personality for a second. She often remarks during class "I wish I could hurt someone right now." Then she turns around and calls me weird for no reason. She is so hypocritical it makes me want to grind my teeth to the nerve. I've clearly won, try to tell that to her though.

She had the classic argument of something can't happen for no reason. I came back with the study that matter can come from no where, knowing that the Higgs Boson was recently found (I don't yet know much about it). So I told her that in fact matter and the laws of nature along with it, can indeed appear out of no where. This is where I wanted to bash my head against my desk. She turned and said "WELL THAT"S BECAUSE OF ADAM AND EVE." Astonished by her stupidity, my only response was laughter along with tears of frustration.

The lack of understanding will keep people blind. The blind give birth to blind children. If we don't recognize that the lack of understanding of basic logic and reasoning, we will be stuck in a dark room. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2012, 10:02 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 10:53 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Arguing With a Very Dumb Person
(12-10-2012 09:24 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  Everyone should know that I am quite young. As you all know, people my age are the most idiotic people alive. Biased opinions and wild beliefs are common at my age, mostly because our brains are like the leftover mash from a chicken at a processing factory. (I'm 14)

Recently, I have been arguing with a few people on god at school. Again, people my age are extremely idiotic. There is this one girl I got into an argument with, she called me stupid and a fool for not believing. I then proceeded to tell her how she would be a muslim if she was born in the middle east and so on. Being an extremely loud african american girl, of course she decided to yell over everything I said (Racism non intended, it's just true sorry).

We then got into an argument on the creation of the universe, creationists seem to be fixated on this. I have read most of the bible, she said she has read all of it (Which I knew wasn't true, because of her lack of understanding).

So I was going to flex her knowledge and show her just how idiotic she was being. I asked her if she thought wizards and ghosts are real. She said no, but she does believe in spirits ( I don;t know the difference between ghosts & spirits). So I asked her how she thinks god created the universe. Of course, knowing the basics of her religion, she was taught that it was spoken into existence.

Me being me. I know a little about everything, and have not mastered one subject completely. Me knowing some basics of wizardry, I knew it was about speaking along with motions that create a spell. I said "God must be a wizard then, so you don't believe in god?" I was now on the floor laughing the shit out of myself, and she didn't seem to get it. I wish she wasn't so stupid so that she would be mad, because I love when I trick them.

Let's talk about this girls personality for a second. She often remarks during class "I wish I could hurt someone right now." Then she turns around and calls me weird for no reason. She is so hypocritical it makes me want to grind my teeth to the nerve. I've clearly won, try to tell that to her though.

She had the classic argument of something can't happen for no reason. I came back with the study that matter can come from no where, knowing that the Higgs Boson was recently found (I don't yet know much about it). So I told her that in fact matter and the laws of nature along with it, can indeed appear out of no where. This is where I wanted to bash my head against my desk. She turned and said "WELL THAT"S BECAUSE OF ADAM AND EVE." Astonished by her stupidity, my only response was laughter along with tears of frustration.

The lack of understanding will keep people blind. The blind give birth to blind children. If we don't recognize that the lack of understanding of basic logic and reasoning, we will be stuck in a dark room. Thanks.

Just ask her if her god is all-powerful, ("omnipotent").
She will say yes.
Then tell her that her all-powerful god, a long time ago, made a man and woman universe maker. Then they had a child.
The child was just learning to make universes when it made this one, and that's why there is evil, because things were not made just right.
Hopefully, the next one will work a little better. Tongue

or, just tell her, god made a universe maker, and that made the universe.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
12-10-2012, 10:04 PM
just ask her where her pants came from and really think about how much effort went into them.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
12-10-2012, 10:15 PM
The sad thing is that it really isn't just younger people, who might be forgiven for being young and ignorant; many of them pretty much stay the same for the rest of their lives.

It does bother me when someone calls me a fool because I don't believe things unless I have evidence, though. That really doesn't make any sense to me.

I disagree that the blind give birth to blind children; I just believe the children get blinded later on and usually remain that way. I'm not a big fan of childhood indoctrination.

When I was 14 everyone at the school called me "satan" because I didn't believe in god. =D
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
12-10-2012, 10:17 PM
man i wish i was satan. I could party forever and never have to work.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
12-10-2012, 10:41 PM
(12-10-2012 10:17 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  man i wish i was satan. I could party forever and never have to work.

Yah I bet hell would be awesome.
12-10-2012, 11:00 PM
(12-10-2012 09:24 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  Being an extremely loud african american girl, of course she decided to yell over everything I said (Racism non intended, it's just true sorry).

If not intended, there was no reason to tell us the age, sex, ethnicity etc. It was sufficient to tell us that this person used volume as a debate weapon.

(12-10-2012 09:24 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  We then got into an argument on the creation of the universe,

Coincidentally, a few days ago, I worked out how the universe started, how it will end and why William Lane Craig is wrong.

How's THAT for a teaser?

(12-10-2012 09:24 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  I asked her if she thought wizards and ghosts are real....
I said "God must be a wizard then...?"

No wonder some christians are so against Harry Potter!

(12-10-2012 10:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Just ask her if her god is all-powerful, ("omnipotent").
She will say yes.
Then tell her that her all-powerful god 1st made a "universe maker", (which he purposely made to fool Satan), and that's what made the universe.
Tongue

And why did her god make Satan? Just for LOLs, I guess.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
13-10-2012, 06:09 AM
Quote:Everyone should know that I am quite young. As you all know, people my age are the most idiotic people alive. Biased opinions and wild beliefs are common at my age, mostly because our brains are like the leftover mash from a chicken at a processing factory. (I'm 14)

LOL, this guy's brilliant. He gets it. It's so true, your generation is leftover chicken mash at a processing factory.

Quote:Again, people my age are extremely idiotic.

Don't need to remind us dude, we know.

Quote:Being an extremely loud african american girl, of course she decided to yell over everything I said

Lol, that's so black female.

Quote: I don;t know the difference between ghosts & spirits

You and me both son. Bitches be crazy I think is all that needs to be said.

Quote: I've clearly won, try to tell that to her though.

Son, the thing with idiots is that they're too idiotic to know anything past their own idiocy. Put it like this, if there was a room of 10 people. 9 had an IQ of 50 and 1 had an IQ of 200. Some simply math would show you have an average IQ of 65. BUT because the people with the 50 IQ are so fucking stupid, whatever the person of the IQ of 200 says will go right over their heads. So really the person with the IQ of 200 is irrelevant because he's just talking gibberish to the others.
I'm sure there's some catchy little saying to sum that up rather then my typing out a paragraph to explain it.

Quote:The lack of understanding will keep people blind. The blind give birth to blind children. If we don't recognize that the lack of understanding of basic logic and reasoning, we will be stuck in a dark room. Thanks.

Son, here's a little bit of life advice. Who cares. Idiots are idiots, you can argue till the cows come home but at the end of the day their small brain simply can't comprehend it so you're going nowhere. Take Dark Light for example in the politics section about income tax. You can throw it all out there but some people just can't compute.
So, forget about it.
Grow up, go to university, do whatever it is you plan on doing and quietly smile as that bitch pumps gas into your BMW.

I like this guy. Reminds me of me.

Quote:If not intended, there was no reason to tell us the age, sex, ethnicity etc. It was sufficient to tell us that this person used volume as a debate weapon.

Bah, give the kid a break and stop being so PC DLJ.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
13-10-2012, 08:21 AM (This post was last modified: 13-10-2012 08:41 AM by DLJ.)
(13-10-2012 06:09 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I like this guy. Reminds me of me.

Quote:If not intended, there was no reason to tell us the age, sex, ethnicity etc. It was sufficient to tell us that this person used volume as a debate weapon.

Bah, give the kid a break and stop being so PC DLJ.

He reminds me of you, too.

Since when have you known me to be politically correct?

Just challenging a younsta wiv a bit of troof.

It's the difference between "PC" and just "C".

14-10-2012, 10:44 PM
sometimes the best response is to just laugh and say "That's just stupid." and walk away. I had a baptist pastor knock on my door 2 days ago and that is what I did, because I just didn't have time for a debate. I really wish I did though.