Argument for God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2013, 12:02 PM
RE: Argument for God
(03-04-2013 11:58 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 11:55 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Pics or it didn't happen.... Big Grin

A picture? Really? How wouod that properly show multiple sinnings?

I said pics, not pic. But you're quite correct. Make that video or it didn't happen. With sound.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2013, 12:09 PM
(03-04-2013 12:02 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 11:58 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  A picture? Really? How wouod that properly show multiple sinnings?

I said pics, not pic. But you're quite correct. Make that video or it didn't happen. With sound.

I'd have to charge for that.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
03-04-2013, 12:15 PM
(03-04-2013 12:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 12:02 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  I said pics, not pic. But you're quite correct. Make that video or it didn't happen. With sound.

/passes collection plate around

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
03-04-2013, 12:25 PM
(03-04-2013 12:15 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 12:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'd have to charge for that.

/passes collection plate around

I'm not paying to see her blaspheme against the Holy Spirit.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
03-04-2013, 12:29 PM
(03-04-2013 12:25 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 12:15 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  /passes collection plate around

I'm not paying to see her blaspheme against the Holy Spirit.

Your loss.Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-04-2013, 12:30 PM
(03-04-2013 12:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 12:02 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  I said pics, not pic. But you're quite correct. Make that video or it didn't happen. With sound.

That would endanger your amateur status. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
03-04-2013, 12:36 PM
(03-04-2013 12:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 12:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'd have to charge for that.

That would endanger your amateur status. Consider

Who said anything about being an amateur? Drinking Beverage

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-04-2013, 12:40 PM
Chas m'boy, you met ur match! Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
03-04-2013, 01:50 PM
I shutter to think about all the money I put into christian collection plates. . . . and what I could have donated to THIS cause.
03-04-2013, 01:59 PM
(03-04-2013 12:10 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(02-04-2013 04:20 PM)LostLocke Wrote:  I'm probably going to regret this later, and I already have an idea where I think this is going....Sad

But I'll bite, and say.... Yes

Fine, what is an example of something that exists?

Do you think that a thing is defined as anything imagined or physically observable?

(02-04-2013 04:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I will take my disqualification and leave you with your new partner in crime. Small minds must stick together...I'm out.

mmmbuhbye. Wink

(02-04-2013 05:36 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Cosmological Argument for the existence of god

1. Every thing has either been caused to exist by something else or else exists uncaused.
2. Not every thing has been caused to exist by something else.
3. Therefore, at least one thing is itself uncaused.

But this argument fails because #2 cannot be proven, the First Cause argument.

This where I think he's trying to take this thread. Then again maybe he just wants to start a thread so he can throw some insults out.

I don't intend to use the cosmological argument. I think I might be on to something new, and if I'm wrong, you can all have a good laugh. Yes

(02-04-2013 07:10 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  For the most part, no. There is a limited set of things for which we have confirmed either existence or non-existence, and for these things existence is strictly either/or. But for the unconfirmed items, which are multitude, I take the Schrodinger-Cat attitude. Their existence or non-existence is undefined and NOT an either/or state. This undefined state will continue until sufficient observation to confirm the state of their existence is made.

Really? So are you saying that only observed things exist?

(02-04-2013 07:59 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I think this really should be in the philosophy section, where I have promised to restrict myself on a weekly basis, so you will have to contact me there in future.Consider

I'll rush over there and hold my breath until you arrive, sir. Yes

(02-04-2013 08:51 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Have you spoken to your collegues about you doing things voices in your head tell you yet? Well you should.

Bite me.

Quote:Oh and you don't own this thread you can't disqualify anyone from it. This isn't your forum where you seem to be the only poster, having multiple sockpuppets to increase the post count talk about despirate.

My sock puppets, unlike yours, are advertised. I am Egor (normal postings), Edward (Chaplain postings), and Admin (the Owner).

I like my forum the way it is, actually. There are three of us right now actively using it. Real discussions are taking place between three intelligent individuals, and that's how I like it.

If my next book is famous, my forum will be famous. If it's not, then it doesn't need to be. Right now, it's fine the way it is. And there is no difference, and I think you know this, between me posting here and me posting there. I'm in six forums, but really, it's all the same thing. Why? Because I'm Egor. I'm Brother Edward. There's no one else like me out here.

(02-04-2013 11:55 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  There are things that exist, things that don't exist, and things that once existed, but have ceased to do so.

Next question.

Total evasion. Weak...very weak. Dodgy

You have an interesting way of defining evasion:

Egor: Do you believe things exist and things don't exist.

Erxomai: Yes. Next question.

Egor: gotcha! Classic evasion technique!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel