Argument for God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2013, 02:06 PM
RE: Argument for God
(03-04-2013 01:59 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 12:10 AM)Egor Wrote:  Fine, what is an example of something that exists?

Do you think that a thing is defined as anything imagined or physically observable?

mmmbuhbye. Wink

I don't intend to use the cosmological argument. I think I might be on to something new, and if I'm wrong, you can all have a good laugh. Yes

Really? So are you saying that only observed things exist?

I'll rush over there and hold my breath until you arrive, sir. Yes

Bite me.

My sock puppets, unlike yours, are advertised. I am Egor (normal postings), Edward (Chaplain postings), and Admin (the Owner).

I like my forum the way it is, actually. There are three of us right now actively using it. Real discussions are taking place between three intelligent individuals, and that's how I like it.

If my next book is famous, my forum will be famous. If it's not, then it doesn't need to be. Right now, it's fine the way it is. And there is no difference, and I think you know this, between me posting here and me posting there. I'm in six forums, but really, it's all the same thing. Why? Because I'm Egor. I'm Brother Edward. There's no one else like me out here.

Total evasion. Weak...very weak. Dodgy

You have an interesting way of defining evasion:

Egor: Do you believe things exist and things don't exist.

Erxomai: Yes. Next question.

Egor: gotcha! Classic evasion technique!

He just likes to argue with you.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2013, 02:17 PM
(03-04-2013 09:12 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 09:10 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  Well, Full Circle put his foot down and demanded that it be cookies n' cream ice cream.....

Cause he's a poopyhead. Everybody knows... it's coffee ice cream. Java chip, to be precise. Dumbass. Angry

Poopyhead? Who are you calling a poopyhead? I'm telling Gwyneth that you did not prefer her recipie for Pumpking pie ice cream with Maple whippped cream
http://goop.com/recipes/dessert/pumpkinicecream-pie from her GOOP site. She's gonna drop you like a bad habit...poopyhead my ass dipstick Tongue

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
03-04-2013, 02:18 PM
(03-04-2013 02:17 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 09:12 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Cause he's a poopyhead. Everybody knows... it's coffee ice cream. Java chip, to be precise. Dumbass. Angry

Poopyhead? Who are you calling a poopyhead? I'm telling Gwyneth that you did not prefer her recipie for Pumpking pie ice cream with Maple whippped cream
http://goop.com/recipes/dessert/pumpkinicecream-pie from her GOOP site. She's gonna drop you like a bad habit...poopyhead my ass dipstick Tongue

I adore deep theological debate. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-04-2013, 02:19 PM
(03-04-2013 02:17 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 09:12 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Cause he's a poopyhead. Everybody knows... it's coffee ice cream. Java chip, to be precise. Dumbass. Angry

Nuh-uh! Obviously, the devil made me do it! Ohmy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
03-04-2013, 02:29 PM
(03-04-2013 02:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 02:17 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Poopyhead? Who are you calling a poopyhead? I'm telling Gwyneth that you did not prefer her recipie for Pumpking pie ice cream with Maple whippped cream

I adore deep theological debate. Thumbsup

This fucker has derailed so far off track that by the time Egor comes back to the thread he won't remember what the hell he was talking about.

Question: if I eat the ice cream does it still exist?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
03-04-2013, 02:32 PM
(03-04-2013 02:29 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 02:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  I adore deep theological debate. Thumbsup

This fucker has derailed so far off track that by the time Egor comes back to the thread he won't remember what the hell he was talking about.

The problem was in the laying of the rails methinks. Poor engineering resulted in loss of structural intergity and now all the cats are loose and running amuck.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
03-04-2013, 04:41 PM
(03-04-2013 12:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 12:02 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  I said pics, not pic. But you're quite correct. Make that video or it didn't happen. With sound.

I'd have to charge for that.

Do you take Paypal or Visa?
When can I expect delivery?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
03-04-2013, 06:02 PM
(03-04-2013 04:41 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 12:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'd have to charge for that.

Do you take Paypal or Visa?

All major credit cards accepted. Once your order is confirmed, you must provide notorized proof of identity and age. Then your credit card will be charged and you expect delivery in 4-6 weeks.

No refunds or exchanges and void where prohibited. We do not ship to states with strict obscenity laws.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

03-04-2013, 06:14 PM
(03-04-2013 06:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 04:41 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Do you take Paypal or Visa?

All major credit cards accepted. Once your order is confirmed, you must provide notorized proof of identity and age. Then your credit card will be charged and you expect delivery in 4-6 weeks.

No refunds or exchanges and void where prohibited. We do not ship to states with strict obscenity laws.

Jesus H. Christ. All I wanted was some material to sin to, I wasn't trying to get a friggin passport. Dodgy

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
03-04-2013, 06:20 PM
(03-04-2013 02:32 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 02:29 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  This fucker has derailed so far off track that by the time Egor comes back to the thread he won't remember what the hell he was talking about.

The problem was in the laying of the rails methinks. Poor engineering resulted in loss of structural intergity and now all the cats are loose and running amuck.

Running amok. Snark works better with proper grammar and shit. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]