Argument for God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: Argument for God
(03-04-2013 07:19 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 06:39 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Hmmm. Mom surrounded by boys eh? I hadn't thought about all the possible meanings.

BRB, going to search for MILF gangbangs....

See the debauchery to which atheism leads? Evil_monster

Besides, ain't that kinda inappropriate? Tongue

Of course it's inappropriate. Being appropriate never leads to anything fun. Drooling

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2013, 07:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2013 08:04 PM by fstratzero.)
(03-04-2013 12:41 AM)Egor Wrote:  Anyone worth listening to object to this:

A thing must exist either as a concept or an object. Therefore, it is a contradiction to talk about a "thing" that doesn't exist.

[Image: aKLV0iN.jpg]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
03-04-2013, 07:50 PM

I've cut and pasted all the replies I want to address into a word doc and will make my replies to them and post it later. I have stopped at post #160. Frankly, thank God for avatars so I can automatically pass up some people without even looking at what they write. And thank God for the atheist weakness (although Christians are guilty of it to in their own way) of starting out a post with an insult, so I only have to read that far and can zip past it without reading any further.

Actually, if one gets rid of the background noise, I think there's some interesting points being made. But like I said, more on that later.

Got to go drink a beer.

Hasta.
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2013, 07:52 PM
(03-04-2013 07:49 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 12:41 AM)Egor Wrote:  Anyone worth listening to object to this:

A thing must exist either as a concept or an object. Therefore, it is a contradiction to talk about a "thing" that doesn't exist.

[Image: jesustrollin-meme-generator-u-mad-atheis...e064b8.jpg]

Dude, that's disturbing! Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
03-04-2013, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2013 08:41 PM by fstratzero.)
Maybe you should google "checkmate atheists" first Egor.

I'm sure your argument is meme worthy.

[Image: tFjyD2a.png]
[Image: TWNYS8k.png]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 3 users Like fstratzero's post
03-04-2013, 08:50 PM
(03-04-2013 07:50 PM)Egor Wrote:  I've cut and pasted all the replies I want to address into a word doc and will make my replies to them and post it later. I have stopped at post #160. Frankly, thank God for avatars so I can automatically pass up some people without even looking at what they write. And thank God for the atheist weakness (although Christians are guilty of it to in their own way) of starting out a post with an insult, so I only have to read that far and can zip past it without reading any further.

Actually, if one gets rid of the background noise, I think there's some interesting points being made. But like I said, more on that later.
R
Got to go drink a beer.

Hasta.

Drink several.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-04-2013, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2013 09:10 PM by Full Circle.)
(03-04-2013 08:37 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Maybe you should google "checkmate atheists" first Egor.

I'm sure your argument is meme worthy.

[Image: tFjyD2a.png]
[Image: TWNYS8k.png]

Frusty

Fucking-H-Christ, really? I mean REALLY?

*** Duh, just went to the site. As Rosanna Rosannadana would say "Nevermind".

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
03-04-2013, 09:04 PM
If sponges are an organism... and organisms evolved... HOW COME THEY DIDN'T EVOLVE INTO MORE ADVANCED CLEANING DEVICES?
Checkmate atheists!
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
03-04-2013, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 06:45 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
03-04-2013, 09:07 PM
I sure loved that movie.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post