Arguments agaisnt Materialism

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-04-2017, 05:55 AM
RE: Arguments agaisnt Materialism
(06-04-2017 05:51 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(06-04-2017 05:42 AM)Naielis Wrote:  Lol this will be fun to respond to...

Take your time. Maybe don't butcher the formatting while you're at it?

Yea I didn't see it in that response at first. I was in a hurry. That's why I am making a video. I can't convey my point in text anymore. I'm simply not getting through.

"I think part of the appeal of mathematical logic is that the formulas look mysterious - you write backward Es!" - Hilary Putnam
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2017, 05:58 AM
(06-04-2017 05:55 AM)Naielis Wrote:  
(06-04-2017 05:51 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Take your time. Maybe don't butcher the formatting while you're at it?

Yea I didn't see it in that response at first. I was in a hurry. That's why I am making a video. I can't convey my point in text anymore. I'm simply not getting through.

I give zero fucks about your video. I'm not getting into a YouTube debate, not when we have a perfectly good forum.

If you cannot put it into words, well, that sounds like a you problem.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
06-04-2017, 06:02 AM
(06-04-2017 05:58 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(06-04-2017 05:55 AM)Naielis Wrote:  Yea I didn't see it in that response at first. I was in a hurry. That's why I am making a video. I can't convey my point in text anymore. I'm simply not getting through.

I give zero fucks about your video. I'm not getting into a YouTube debate, not when we have a perfectly good forum.

No one's forcing you to watch it. And why so hostile towards the idea of a video? You can't listen to someone talk?

"I think part of the appeal of mathematical logic is that the formulas look mysterious - you write backward Es!" - Hilary Putnam
06-04-2017, 06:04 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2017 06:11 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(06-04-2017 05:55 AM)Naielis Wrote:  
(06-04-2017 05:51 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Take your time. Maybe don't butcher the formatting while you're at it?

Don't bother, fool. You got nothing to get through with. You're INCOMPETENT to even BEGIN to discuss the subject, as you have shown EVERYONE here.
The fact you actually think you do, is what is the saddest of all.
You're SO delusionally indoctrinated, and your head is SO FAR up your ass, you'll never see daylight.

How's that "battle against materialism" goin' for ya ?
Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
06-04-2017, 06:23 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2017 06:26 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(06-04-2017 06:02 AM)Naielis Wrote:  
(06-04-2017 05:58 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I give zero fucks about your video. I'm not getting into a YouTube debate, not when we have a perfectly good forum.

No one's forcing you to watch it. And why so hostile towards the idea of a video? You can't listen to someone talk?

You've demonstrated OVER AND OVER you don't know even the most basic facts about how brains work, yet here you are, trying to tell us there's something missing in the way we understand how they work. THAT's what's wrong with you, an incompetent idiot, making a video, about something he knows absolutely nothing.

Somehow, in Kentucky, they've given him the idea, he's special. He's not.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
06-04-2017, 06:27 AM
(06-04-2017 06:23 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-04-2017 06:02 AM)Naielis Wrote:  No one's forcing you to watch it. And why so hostile towards the idea of a video? You can't listen to someone talk?

You've demonstrated OVER AND OVER you don't know even the most basic facts about how brains work, yet here you are, trying to tell us there's something missing in the way we understand how they work. THAT's what's wrong with you, an incompetent idiot, making a video, about something he knows absolutely nothing.

Somehow, in Kentucky, they've given him the idea, he's special. He's not.

LOL

06-04-2017, 06:29 AM
(06-04-2017 06:04 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Don't bother, fool. You got nothing to get through with. You're INCOMPETENT to even BEGIN to discuss the subject, as you have shown EVERYONE here.
The fact you actually think you do, is what is the saddest of all.
You're SO delusionally indoctrinated, and your head is SO FAR up your ass, you'll never see daylight.

LOL

Quote:How's that "battle against materialism" goin' for ya ?
Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

It's going well. Materialism is losing.

06-04-2017, 06:33 AM
(06-04-2017 06:23 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Somehow, in Kentucky, they've given him the idea, he's special. He's not.

I'm not special. I'm just smarter than you. And who is "they"? Do you think people in Kentucky have brainwashed me?

06-04-2017, 06:44 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2017 06:52 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(06-04-2017 06:33 AM)Naielis Wrote:  
(06-04-2017 06:23 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Somehow, in Kentucky, they've given him the idea, he's special. He's not.

I'm not special. I'm just smarter than you. And who is "they"? Do you think people in Kentucky have brainwashed me?

I see. That's why at TTA you have earned yourself a -3. I see, Nelly boy.
Let's see your DATA about your battle going well, seeing as how you have yet to convince even one person here.

I do see all your "lols". I'd be laughing nervously also, if I was trying to discuss a subject I was totally ignorant of.

I think you're desperate to hang on to one last straw of theism, even though you know how idiotic it is, so you can "fit in" in Kentucky, the intellectual butt of the universe. You've failed here. Your paper is shit. You have no arguments. And now "oh I know, I'll make a video. That's the ticket."

Fuck.

Start answering the questions put to you.
You said you would if you were told how chemicals make you happy.
That was done, (in my link). You think you know more than a Neuro-physiologist ?
Get busy.

06-04-2017, 07:01 AM
(06-04-2017 06:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I think you're desperate to hang on to one last straw of theism, even though you know how idiotic it is, so you can "fit in" in Kentucky, the intellectual butt of the universe. You've failed here. Your paper is shit. You have no arguments. And now "oh I know, I'll make a video. That's the ticket."

Fuck.

Start answering the questions put to you.
You said you would if you were told how chemicals make you happy.
That was done, (in my link). You think you know more than a Neuro-physiologist ?
Get busy.

Finally you said it. You think dualism is a remnant of theism. And that is why you are unwilling to change your position. That's why, even though I've explained countless times how you have a difficult problem, you ignore me and shout about my ignorance of neuroscience. Bucky if you ever want to actually learn something about my position, please do some research. I've given plenty of links and you brush them aside. Perhaps it's time for you to read one of those Stanford articles. Otherwise I do believe I'm wasting my time here.