Poll: Which view is more reasonable?
Someone created something out of nothing
No one created something from nothing
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Arguments for God!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2010, 04:10 PM

RE: Arguments for God!
(18-03-2010 03:45 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Scratch that, I found it.

Go to your User Control Panel. On the list of tools should be one thing titled "Subscribed Threads". Click it, then click Remove All Subscriptions.

Thanks, CYA on the other side, opps sorry no I won't!
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2010, 12:46 PM

Wow... Martin really thought he had actual valid points... thats kinda disturbing.
19-03-2010, 01:01 PM
(19-03-2010 12:46 PM)DrNekoDR Wrote:  Wow... Martin really thought he had actual valid points... thats kinda disturbing.

Very. He was/is very good at circular logic.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2010, 01:10 PM
And insults. Gotta hand it to the guy, he had a way of flaming that most people just couldn't match.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
19-03-2010, 01:22 PM
(19-03-2010 01:10 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  And insults. Gotta hand it to the guy, he had a way of flaming that most people just couldn't match.

I saw the videos that you are making on Youtube. Should be interesting. At least he never used the banana argument, rather some of the more smarter-sounding non-nonsensical arguments.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
19-03-2010, 02:06 PM

As I've said before, I believe that "something" put the universe into motion -- but I doubt that "something" bears any resemblance to the tantrum-throwing toddler-god of the Bible.
19-03-2010, 03:22 PM

(19-03-2010 02:06 PM)Platypus Man Wrote:  As I've said before, I believe that "something" put the universe into motion -- but I doubt that "something" bears any resemblance to the tantrum-throwing toddler-god of the Bible.

LOL that was Epic.