Arguments for the existence of god.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2016, 09:26 PM
RE: Arguments for the existence of god.
(18-10-2016 04:23 PM)Sirhu Wrote:  Recently, I've been debating with a theist and he presented 3 arguments that I found really interesting, and I would like to see if I could find a solution for them here. Huh ..............

It is not the crime to become the True Christian. The True Atheism is the rejection of all false gods. And that the Christianity does.

You can not kill a false god, if you keep saying "the science has not proven the True God, so, we decided not to believe in the True God." See: the surrounding false theists (including the false Christians) claim to know. So, they act as their mental idols (the real evil spirits in them) are commanding them. The mental idol of the false atheists is the absence of the True God, it commands them to ignore anything, what goes beyond the secularity. They can even become the members of the false churches: Flying Spaghetti Monster, (in USA) church of satan. See: to become a practicing pagan no faith is needed. But the paganism is sin.

The false christians do not follow in full the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the True Church of the Jesus Christ. A false church does contradict (at least in one aspect) the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2016, 09:43 PM
(26-10-2016 09:26 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(18-10-2016 04:23 PM)Sirhu Wrote:  Recently, I've been debating with a theist and he presented 3 arguments that I found really interesting, and I would like to see if I could find a solution for them here. Huh ..............

It is not the crime to become the True Christian. The True Atheism is the rejection of all false gods. And that the Christianity does.

You can not kill a false god, if you keep saying "the science has not proven the True God, so, we decided not to believe in the True God." See: the surrounding false theists (including the false Christians) claim to know. So, they act as their mental idols (the real evil spirits in them) are commanding them. The mental idol of the false atheists is the absence of the True God, it commands them to ignore anything, what goes beyond the secularity. They can even become the members of the false churches: Flying Spaghetti Monster, (in USA) church of satan. See: to become a practicing pagan no faith is needed. But the paganism is sin.

The false christians do not follow in full the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the True Church of the Jesus Christ. A false church does contradict (at least in one aspect) the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Bullshit.
26-10-2016, 10:40 PM
(26-10-2016 09:26 PM)theBorg Wrote:  It is not the crime to become the True Christian. The True Atheism is the rejection of all false gods. And that the Christianity does.

Would you kindly name a religion in which the adherents think they are worshiping a false god?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
27-10-2016, 12:36 AM
I AM

/thread

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
27-10-2016, 12:46 AM
(26-10-2016 10:40 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(26-10-2016 09:26 PM)theBorg Wrote:  It is not the crime to become the True Christian. The True Atheism is the rejection of all false gods. And that the Christianity does.

Would you kindly name a religion in which the adherents think they are worshiping a false god?

Here the true or false are in relation to the Objective Reality, not the wrong opinions.
27-10-2016, 12:51 AM
True god, false god, positive, negative, red, green or blue. There are no gods.

What the hell would a false person be ?
An android ?
An alien dressed in human skin ?
A shape shifting mutant ?
Borg ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
27-10-2016, 01:00 AM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2016 01:05 AM by theBorg.)
(27-10-2016 12:51 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  True god, false god, positive, negative, red, green or blue. There are no gods.

What the hell would a false person be ?
An android ?
An alien dressed in human skin ?
A shape shifting mutant ?
Borg ?

Any false atheist is the true person. Be happy, friend!

Thumbsup

More in: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...se-vs-True
27-10-2016, 01:50 AM
(27-10-2016 12:46 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(26-10-2016 10:40 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Would you kindly name a religion in which the adherents think they are worshiping a false god?

Here the true or false are in relation to the Objective Reality, not the wrong opinions.

That doesn't answer my question. Every single religion's adherents think they have the Objective Reality True God™ (or gods). Otherwise, they would belong to that religion.

You're so arrogantly short-sighted that you can't see what's plainly obvious: every religion rejects every other god except their own. That includes Christians. When you say you reject "false gods", well, so do they. There's no difference between any of you.

But even we say you are atheists, just like us, with respect to every god except for the god you picked.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post