Ark

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2015, 01:25 AM
Ark
As a retired person i have a lot of spare time,i have watched Noah,(makes me a Bible Expert)How to train your Dragon and Honey,I shrank the kids,by combining these three movies i have come up with a Idea on how to recreate the Ark,i would like to start by raising about $200,000,000,this will cover all costs plus inflation as i need to live to 666+ years old if i am going to be authentic,sizing the Ark will be done by using original Blue-prints,a cubit has something to do with arm span,i have seen photos of a Long Toed Sloth,(if we shave him properly he can pass for Ken Ham),they have a span of over 3 Meters,that will make it larger,the Dragons will fly out and collect all the animals with in a 35 Kilometer radius, that i believe is the known world,on the gangway my only son will use the Shrink-ray from Movie,i realize that a lot of people who donate will not see the final outcome but i ask you to have FAITH,My financial Adviser(Ms Tammy Fay)has repeatedly asked that we receive cash only as it is easier to count,if interested send money to account in Caymans or i can personally collect from your house,any one who wants to help me is welcome,please send photo of your Financial statement and one of you(under 40s only) in one-piece Bikini,Thanks TrevorLaughat

Regard Trevor
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Trevor Symes's post
31-07-2015, 01:31 AM (This post was last modified: 31-07-2015 01:55 AM by DLJ.)
RE: Ark
"This is a wonderful idea. I will give you all my money."
--- Mrs Ham, Kentucky.

"I can't wait to see this dream fulfilled. Please take my life savings."
--- Frank McGullible, Perth.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
31-07-2015, 01:33 AM
(31-07-2015 01:25 AM)Trevor Symes Wrote:  ... and one of you(under 40s only) in one-piece Bikini,Thanks TrevorLaughat

Not happening dude.

[Image: banana2-1.jpg]

#sigh
31-07-2015, 01:48 AM
(31-07-2015 01:25 AM)Trevor Symes Wrote:  As a retired person i have a lot of spare time,i have watched Noah,(makes me a Bible Expert)How to train your Dragon and Honey,I shrank the kids,by combining these three movies i have come up with a Idea on how to recreate the Ark,i would like to start by raising about $200,000,000,this will cover all costs plus inflation as i need to live to 666+ years old if i am going to be authentic,sizing the Ark will be done by using original Blue-prints,a cubit has something to do with arm span,i have seen photos of a Long Toed Sloth,(if we shave him properly he can pass for Ken Ham),they have a span of over 3 Meters,that will make it larger,the Dragons will fly out and collect all the animals with in a 35 Kilometer radius, that i believe is the known world,on the gangway my only son will use the Shrink-ray from Movie,i realize that a lot of people who donate will not see the final outcome but i ask you to have FAITH,My financial Adviser(Ms Tammy Fay)has repeatedly asked that we receive cash only as it is easier to count,if interested send money to account in Caymans or i can personally collect from your house,any one who wants to help me is welcome,please send photo of your Financial statement and one of you(under 40s only) in one-piece Bikini,Thanks TrevorLaughat

Ok, I'll get right on that, right quick..............
[+] 1 user Likes Mrs.B's post
31-07-2015, 04:56 AM
(31-07-2015 01:25 AM)Trevor Symes Wrote:  As a retired person i have a lot of spare time,i have watched Noah,(makes me a Bible Expert)How to train your Dragon and Honey,I shrank the kids,by combining these three movies i have come up with a Idea on how to recreate the Ark,i would like to start by raising about $200,000,000,this will cover all costs plus inflation as i need to live to 666+ years old if i am going to be authentic,sizing the Ark will be done by using original Blue-prints,a cubit has something to do with arm span,i have seen photos of a Long Toed Sloth,(if we shave him properly he can pass for Ken Ham),they have a span of over 3 Meters,that will make it larger,the Dragons will fly out and collect all the animals with in a 35 Kilometer radius, that i believe is the known world,on the gangway my only son will use the Shrink-ray from Movie,i realize that a lot of people who donate will not see the final outcome but i ask you to have FAITH,My financial Adviser(Ms Tammy Fay)has repeatedly asked that we receive cash only as it is easier to count,if interested send money to account in Caymans or i can personally collect from your house,any one who wants to help me is welcome,please send photo of your Financial statement and one of you(under 40s only) in one-piece Bikini,Thanks TrevorLaughat

Only Angie has photos of me in a one-piece.
My mom only lets me pose in two-piecers.
Too bad, cuz I have a million I could send. Dodgy

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
31-07-2015, 08:54 AM
(31-07-2015 01:25 AM)Trevor Symes Wrote:  ...i need to live to 666+ years old if i am going to be authentic...
Noah was the antichrist! Illuminati confirmed!!!

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
31-07-2015, 12:31 PM
(31-07-2015 01:25 AM)Trevor Symes Wrote:  Long Toed Sloth,(if we shave him properly he can pass for Ken Ham)

Funny you mention 'Ken Ham' and 'Shave' in this post as I don't think Kens beard is mentioned nearly enough in general... I actually have no idea what he looks like, as everytime I see footage of him, I cannot avert my eyes from that scruffy primeval facial hair he has bursting from that cinder block shaped head of his... *shudders* Weeping

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
[+] 1 user Likes LostLegend's post
31-07-2015, 12:45 PM
(31-07-2015 12:31 PM)LostLegend Wrote:  
(31-07-2015 01:25 AM)Trevor Symes Wrote:  Long Toed Sloth,(if we shave him properly he can pass for Ken Ham)

Funny you mention 'Ken Ham' and 'Shave' in this post as I don't think Kens beard is mentioned nearly enough in general... I actually have no idea what he looks like, as everytime I see footage of him, I cannot avert my eyes from that scruffy primeval facial hair he has bursting from that cinder block shaped head of his... *shudders* Weeping

"Shaved Ham" Laughat
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
31-07-2015, 12:56 PM

I believe this could work, though you could just hire some mercenaries to take Ken Ham's ark, if he ever finishes it, and pocket most of the 200 million. Thumbsup

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post