Ark encounter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Ark encounter
I survived! X.x

Funny enough they didn't bother trying to start with me. Noah's Ark is one of the easiest biblical myths to refute, and is especially easy to dismantle when one uses Ken Ham 'science.'

They didn't appreciate the price for the lack of open content Tongue

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Loom's post
26-07-2016, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2016 12:03 PM by Shai Hulud.)
(25-07-2016 04:54 PM)Loom Wrote:  I survived! X.x

Funny enough they didn't bother trying to start with me. Noah's Ark is one of the easiest biblical myths to refute, and is especially easy to dismantle when one uses Ken Ham 'science.'

Good for you on the survival (even if the face belies unpleasantness) and LOL at the lack of open content. My relatives who went are visiting here tomorrow and should tell me, but from Facebook, I gather they didn't share your parents' opinion there and thought it was the Best Thing Ever ™.

---

So Ark Encounter has responded to Freedom From Religion Foundation's memo to public schools to remember not to go there by offering $1 student tickets on trips and teachers get in free...

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-07-2016, 06:23 AM
This "ark" is akin to some 8th grade kid saying he had sex with Gisele Bundchen -- then when nobody believes the story -- he draws a picture of her to "prove it"..............

The funniest part? They have no idea how pathetic it looks to everyone else..................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
27-07-2016, 09:48 AM
(26-07-2016 10:07 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(25-07-2016 04:54 PM)Loom Wrote:  I survived! X.x

Good for you on the survival (even if the face belies unpleasantness) and LOL at the lack of open content. My relatives who went are visiting here tomorrow and should tell me, but from Facebook, I gather they didn't share your parents' opinion there and thought it was the Best Thing Ever ™.

---

So Ark Encounter has responded to Freedom From Religion Foundation's memo to public schools to remember not to go there by offering $1 student tickets on trips and teachers get in free...
Even when it'll be fully 'open' it won't be worth the price. I mean, $60 just for admission to walk around in a poorly ventilated 'museum' and stare at some stuffed animals and maybe visit a little petting zoo?

I could go to Cedar Point for a day at that price.

My parents also didn't appreciate their discriminatory hiring processes despite Ken Ham vowing long ago they wouldn't do that.

I'm just sad to learn that my parents seem tobelieve what Ham says despite him being a notorious lier and conman.

[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
27-07-2016, 09:59 AM
(27-07-2016 09:48 AM)Loom Wrote:  
(26-07-2016 10:07 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Good for you on the survival (even if the face belies unpleasantness) and LOL at the lack of open content. My relatives who went are visiting here tomorrow and should tell me, but from Facebook, I gather they didn't share your parents' opinion there and thought it was the Best Thing Ever ™.

---

I could go to Cedar Point for a day at that price.
ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup

Love that place.
[+] 1 user Likes ohio_drg's post
27-07-2016, 10:08 AM
(27-07-2016 09:59 AM)ohio_drg Wrote:  
(27-07-2016 09:48 AM)Loom Wrote:  I could go to Cedar Point for a day at that price.
ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup

Love that place.

Loved it too. Just need to get over this anxiety shpiel so I can ride roller coasters again. I really want to try out Valravn!

[+] 2 users Like Loom's post
27-07-2016, 10:50 AM
(21-07-2016 09:26 AM)Anjele Wrote:  No big crowds, things were poorly done, things incomplete...it sounded like it was a bigger joke than expected.

Wait Anj, are we talking about the Ark Encounter or the 2016 Summer Olympics?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
27-07-2016, 10:52 AM
(27-07-2016 10:50 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(21-07-2016 09:26 AM)Anjele Wrote:  No big crowds, things were poorly done, things incomplete...it sounded like it was a bigger joke than expected.

Maybe they should mash 'em into one Consider

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-07-2016, 11:21 AM
(27-07-2016 10:50 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  

[Image: both_zpsg8sv1jmf.png]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
29-07-2016, 02:23 PM
(27-07-2016 10:08 AM)Loom Wrote:  
(27-07-2016 09:59 AM)ohio_drg Wrote:  ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup

Love that place.

Loved it too. Just need to get over this anxiety shpiel so I can ride roller coasters again. I really want to try out Valravn!

It is awesome!!!!

I get season passes every year!