Ark encounter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2017, 02:21 AM
RE: Ark encounter
(06-06-2017 01:20 AM)SYZ Wrote:  I can go to a Justin Bieber concert for less than that. Tongue

But would you?????? No

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Silly Deity's post
06-06-2017, 04:02 AM
(06-06-2017 01:20 AM)SYZ Wrote:  So... $146 fee for a couple of adults and their two children, including parking FFS.

I can go to a Justin Bieber concert for less than that. Tongue

They charge for a Bieber concert? Why?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Gawdzilla's post
06-06-2017, 11:53 AM
(06-06-2017 01:20 AM)SYZ Wrote:  So... $146 fee for a couple of adults and their two children, including parking FFS.

You sell yourself short. I'd want to be paid a lot more than that to go to one.

“I am not responsible for actions of the imaginary version of me you have inside your head.” - John Scalzi

[+] 5 users Like Norm Deplume's post
08-06-2017, 12:42 PM

Lol ... although it would be debatable which would be the greater waste of funds.
19-06-2017, 01:36 PM
Well, according to Ken it's our fault his park is a colossal failure. Laugh out load

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressive...k-failure/

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
19-06-2017, 01:43 PM
(19-06-2017 01:36 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Well, according to Ken it's our fault his park is a colossal failure. Laugh out load

That's hysterical.Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
19-06-2017, 03:43 PM
(19-06-2017 01:36 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Well, according to Ken it's our fault his park is a colossal failure. Laugh out load

So "intolerant secularists" are more powerful than god? Good to know.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
19-06-2017, 07:47 PM

> So, why doesn't he just call upon the hand of God? Yes
20-06-2017, 07:55 AM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2017 07:08 AM by Full Circle.)
We must be the reincarnation of the iron chariots I guess. Laughat

Judges 1:19
ויהי יהוה את־יהודה וירש את־ההר כי לא להוריש את־ישבי העמק כי־רכב ברזל להם
And the LORD was with Ken; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the intolerant secularists out of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

PS I should have included this photo the first time. Blush

[Image: 2fb2126a52a858c6fbdca3f6580c7fc1.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
22-06-2017, 01:03 PM
(01-06-2016 07:52 AM)theophilus Wrote:  Knowing there was a flood not only shows that the earth is younger than most people believe but it also shows that God is concerned about the way we live and will judge us. The rainbow is a sign that God will never send a flood that will destroy all life on earth. The next judgment will be by fire.

The Bible says (Genesis 10:6) that Egypt didn't exist until after the Flood. According to the Bible the flood happened in 2458 BCE. That's right smack in the middle of the Fifth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom of ancient Egypt. The Fifth Dynasty isn't the most well known, but it followed the Fourth Dynasty and it preceded the Sixth. That is, Egyptian society continued on without interruption and was NOT destroyed by a humongous flood. Besides, Upper and Lower Egypt were united at around 3000 BCE, long before the time when the Bible said the Flood began. So the Bible is wrong wrong wrong.
The story of the Flood is a fairy tale. I've given you just one piece of evidence as to why - there are thousands and thousands of others. You said that the fossil record was created by the Flood. Really? Think about trees. According to the standard Creationist argument the waters of the flood swept across the face of the Earth and scoured up all of the loose dirt, sand, clay, mud, gravel, & etc., killing all living plants and animals in the process. When the waters of the flood quieted down the materials held in suspension settled out into nice neat layers. And when the waters of the flood drained away those layers were perfectly preserved. The resulting sedimentary deposits were then compacted and compressed and turned into rock, and the bodies entombed therein were converted to fossils. So what would have happened to the trees? Trees are made of wood. So once the waters of the flood covered the planet (to a depth of 6 miles!) all of the trees would have floated to the top. Then when the waters drained away all of the trees would have been lying horizontally on top of everything else. Meaning that they would not have been covered by sediment. Meaning that they would have been exposed to the elements. Meaning that they would all have rotted away - to nothing. Meaning that there shouldn't be ONE fossilized tree anywhere on the planet - and that is just not true.
Creationism is not science - it's religious propaganda.
[+] 2 users Like thereverent1's post