Ark encounter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2016, 07:28 PM
RE: Ark encounter
(18-07-2016 06:01 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(11-07-2016 06:35 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Noah's Ark Park attendance projections cut in half

Based on estimates of opening day attendance at 7,000 Ham could do ok if he could maintain that for 365 days the entire year. I doubt it will be able to maintain those numbers though. A very publicized opening during the peak tourism season of summer could only get him 7,000 people to attend. Laughat

It will be amusing to watch him lie like a rug about attendance numbers, but you can't lie to your creditors, time will tell the true story.

Crazy billionaire money: I buy Ham out and then stuff it full of the numbers of kinds he thinks it is then turn it into an even more of an exhibit on how this was completely impossible as well as where the myth likely came from. Basically an atheist museum.

I'd love to see heavy rains flood the area and then the building sustain substantial water damage.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2016, 07:42 PM
(18-07-2016 06:01 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Crazy billionaire money:
Just because of this phrase, I now ponder if you secretly help co-host God Awful Movies podcast. Since every episode is "Crazy billionaire money we do X".

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
18-07-2016, 08:45 PM
i wonder if its fireproof. a friend of mine is curious.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
18-07-2016, 09:18 PM
(18-07-2016 07:42 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 06:01 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Crazy billionaire money:
Just because of this phrase, I now ponder if you secretly help co-host God Awful Movies podcast. Since every episode is "Crazy billionaire money we do X".

No, I just love that phrase and I used it before I ever listened to GAM. I am nowhere near as funny as they are though.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
19-07-2016, 03:41 AM
(18-07-2016 08:45 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  i wonder if its fireproof. a friend of mine is curious.

I saw a picture of "Noah's Workshop" taken by someone who visited it on its opening day and there was a fire extinguisher plainly on view.

Shows a distinct lack of faith on the part of Kenny boy and his creationist pals.

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
[+] 1 user Likes Silly Deity's post
19-07-2016, 06:33 AM
(19-07-2016 03:41 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  I saw a picture of "Noah's Workshop" taken by someone who visited it on its opening day and there was a fire extinguisher plainly on view.

Shows a distinct lack of faith on the part of Kenny boy and his creationist pals.

Likewise, if a church catches fire, the faithful don't fall to their knees in prayer—they call the fire brigade LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
19-07-2016, 10:51 AM
(19-07-2016 03:41 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 08:45 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  i wonder if its fireproof. a friend of mine is curious.

I saw a picture of "Noah's Workshop" taken by someone who visited it on its opening day and there was a fire extinguisher plainly on view.

I don't think he had any trust in god guided building techniques either considering the number of steel plates and bolts that are clearly visible.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
21-07-2016, 05:52 AM
If you think the ark is bad; this is apparently the next bit of bilge from AIG

Genesis: The Movie

Quote:Genesis 3D Movie is a feature-length documentary film based on the first book of the Bible, featuring stunning 3D visual effects accompanied with expert scientific research!
Here are some highlights:

* Impacts the lost
* Insights from top creation scientists
* Stereoscopic 3D animation
* Literal Biblical precision
* Teaches the significance of our origins
* Enriches understanding of the Creator God
* Answers the two biggest questions in life: Where did we come from? And why are we here?

"Insights from top creation scientists" Laughat
"Literal Biblical precision" Laughat

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
21-07-2016, 09:20 AM
(21-07-2016 05:52 AM)unfogged Wrote:  If you think the ark is bad; this is apparently the next bit of bilge from AIG

Genesis: The Movie

Quote:Genesis 3D Movie is a feature-length documentary film based on the first book of the Bible, featuring stunning 3D visual effects accompanied with expert scientific research!
Here are some highlights:

* Impacts the lost
* Insights from top creation scientists
* Stereoscopic 3D animation
* Literal Biblical precision
* Teaches the significance of our origins
* Enriches understanding of the Creator God
* Answers the two biggest questions in life: Where did we come from? And why are we here?

"Insights from top creation scientists" Laughat
"Literal Biblical precision" Laughat
This is a parody, hehe, right...........right? Gasp

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
21-07-2016, 09:26 AM
I listened to Seth's most recent podcast last night which was about the Ark Encounter's opening. Aron Ra and some others were there and it appears the whole thing is a real bust. No big crowds, things were poorly done, things incomplete...it sounded like it was a bigger joke than expected.

It sounds like it's so cheesy that even the most ardent believers wouldn't be able to take any of it seriously.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post