AronRa vs Ray Comfort

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2013, 06:40 PM
AronRa vs Ray Comfort
This ones a little old (by a year), but it's one of those few instances where Comfort leaves a debate flustered.

In future debates, our side needs to bring a bullhorn. Every time Comfort can't verify that his God exists or the bible is true then goes right back to asserting that God does exist, we scream at full volume a few inches from his face

UNTIL YOU CAN VERIFY GOD EXISTS YOU CANNOT SIMPLY ASSERT THAT!!!!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: AronRa vs Ray Comfort
Or we can bring a shotgun and just shot him in the face at point blank range.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
24-08-2013, 02:37 AM
(23-08-2013 06:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Or we can bring a shotgun and just shot him in the face at point blank range.

What brought out the violent side in you, Muffsy?

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
24-08-2013, 04:33 AM
I didn't hear Muffsy's threat. The internet kept cutting out.

... pause

... gap

... why won't you let me speak?

Grrrrr!

24-08-2013, 01:55 PM
(23-08-2013 06:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Or we can bring a shotgun and just shot him in the face at point blank range.

Still a ray of sunshine I see. No
24-08-2013, 01:57 PM
(24-08-2013 01:55 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  

Still a ray of sunshine I see. No

Just a ray of comfort

Drinking Beverage

[+] 8 users Like DLJ's post
10-11-2013, 10:07 PM
Aron Ra is my hero!

Twitter: @doubtingdragon
http://doubtingdragon.wordpress.com
10-11-2013, 10:11 PM
Ra is a pretty cool dude. Ray Comfort isn't worth his time for debating purposes, however...

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
10-11-2013, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2013 12:44 AM by Free Thought.)
I actually made a thread about this when it was announced...

It was painful to listen to; Comfort almost the entire time to my memory trying to equate faith in god to AronRa's faith that his wife wont cheat on him. Oh, the fallacies still burn.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
10-11-2013, 11:36 PM
(10-11-2013 10:24 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  It was painful to listen to; Comfort almost the entire to to my memory trying to equate faith in god to AronRa's faith that his wife wont cheat on him. Oh, the fallacies still burn.

Sheesh. Maybe Aaron should have wagged in Ray's face, his own faith that his boyfriend wouldn't cheat on him and see how he liked it.

Manipulative charlatans always use perceived vulnerability, present it as probability, and no matter how erroneous, publicly exploit it to no end. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post