AronRa vs Ray Comfort

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2013, 02:26 AM
RE: AronRa vs Ray Comfort
(10-11-2013 10:11 PM)Question Wrote:  Ra is a pretty cool dude. Ray Comfort isn't worth his time for debating purposes, however...
He was, his last video disappointed me so much.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2013, 05:25 AM
Aron: If you were looking for a common ancestor between Gorillas, Chimpanzees and Humans, you would look for something that shared characteristics of each. Right?

Ray: No

Me: *head smashes into desk* Frusty

"Hey! Jesus was morally perfect. The book written by people who never met him and thought he was God said so..." Consider

-Steve Shives
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
03-12-2013, 08:13 PM
Aron destroyed Ray, it's been a while since i listened to it, it's very frustration to listen to.

I don't know why Aron even debates Ray, Ray wouldn't have the first clue what Aron is talking about, i think he even says it in the debate, i would think if Ray was going to debate someone like Aron, he would de a little bit of research before hand, instead he made himself out to look like a idiot.

I also hate how Ray stops and says things like 'I am disgusted by animal cruelty' and he goes on and on, i'm pretty sure it's a stall tactic cause he doesn't know how to answer a question.
09-12-2013, 08:43 PM
Ray is like lower class McDonalds.
Only if you want shits.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
09-12-2013, 09:41 PM
Wow, I've been listening to this. Aron beat the living shit out of him. I love it.

"Don't you think, after a DECADE of arguing against evolution, that it would be helpful if you understood what it is?"

LOL.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
09-12-2013, 09:55 PM
LOL

Comfort: "You have FAITH in history books blah blah blah..."

I love it when creotards claim that atheists' skepticism in their fairy stories is a matter of "faith".

It lets me know that THEY know that it's a Bad Thing.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
10-12-2013, 05:32 PM
Ray is a brilliant man because he knows very well what he's doing. He knows how evolution works and he probably believes in it, but like every other charlatan he knows his audience and how to prey on their insecurities and their need to cling to something eternal. Comfort has a knack for spinning and dodging, and doing it in a way that frustrates even the most patient person by using perceived ignorance and master magician-like misdirection. He's almost as frustrating as that blond bitch who chatted with Dawkins about evolution and no evidence. How painful was that?

Credit to Aron for remaining calm and taking the high road at every opportunity.

Check out my blog: http://www.aisforatheist.blogspot.com It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Ray Comfort gets called out on his douchebaggery. Jeffasaurus 81 3,579 21-10-2013 02:16 PM
Last Post: ridethespiral
  Anyone see Ray Comfort's "Evolution vs. God" video? DeavonReye 55 4,232 21-10-2013 09:12 AM
Last Post: onedream
  Which Ones Worst Ray Comfort or Kent Hovind? JackDaniels 5 838 17-04-2012 03:44 PM
Last Post: NoahsFarce