Article from my country

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2012, 10:29 AM
Article from my country
Interesting how they still say he is a gifted prophet even after what he did, people are so gullible it hurts...
http://www.thevoicebw.com/2012/05/18/pro...x-scandal/

Hobo Kgrrrrr kh kh kh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2012, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2012 11:46 AM by Ghost.)
RE: Article from my country
That article is a fucking train wreck of insanity lol. And God damnit African texts are the fucking worst! My family in Zambia splz sht teh wrst wae imagnble! I can't even do it justice when I'm trying to mock it lol.

And I'd just like to make a point of saying that before anyone goes off about how wacko Christian Africans are, I'd like to remind you that we didn't invent that shit, it was one of the array of wonderful things rammed down our throats. I'm looking at you, Whitey McEurope!

Hey, VrGin.

I gotta say, I'm kind of ignorant about Christianity in Botswana. What exactly is a prophet and how does one become one?

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
31-05-2012, 11:43 AM
(31-05-2012 11:33 AM)Ghost Wrote:  That article is a fucking train wreck of insanity lol. And God damnit African texts are the fucking worst! My family in Zambia splz sht teh wrst wae imagnble! I can't even do it justice when I'm trying to mock it lol.

And I'd just like to make a point of saying that before anyone goes off about how wacko Christian Africans are, I'd like to remind you that we didn't invent that shit, it was one of the array of wonderful things rammed down our throats. I'm looking at you Whitey McEurope!

Hey, VrGin.

I gotta say, I'm kind of ignorant about Christianity in Botswana. What exactly is a prophet and how does one become one?

Matt
Hey Ghost - on behalf of Whitey McEurope - "You're Welcome!" Smile Wait till you see what they/we have up their sleeves next...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT97Mxy631gCDoovJ-QOqm...y7i4UxQhwA]

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-05-2012, 11:50 AM
Hey, Seasbury.

Gee whilickers, Mister, I sure as sugar can't wait, oh boy, oh boy lol.

Just sayin lol.

Matt
[+] 1 user Likes Ghost's post
31-05-2012, 12:37 PM
(31-05-2012 11:33 AM)Ghost Wrote:  Hey, VrGin.

You wake up one day and realise how stupid people are and decide to become one...
Mind you some of those guys commenting actually think that the devil is trying to destroy the man of god, he actually is not guilty, yuck!!! What the heck.......

Hobo Kgrrrrr kh kh kh
[+] 2 users Like VrGin's post
31-05-2012, 02:34 PM
(31-05-2012 10:29 AM)VrGin Wrote:  Interesting how they still say he is a gifted prophet even after what he did, people are so gullible it hurts...
http://www.thevoicebw.com/2012/05/18/pro...x-scandal/
Thanks for sharing, and did you guys check out the comments after the article? Holy misspelled god delusions, Batman!

Join the Logic Speaks Community

I am the unconverted
31-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Hey, VrGin.

Could you elaborate a little lol. We don't have prophets in Canada (that I'm aware of) so I'm kinda looking for the cultural significance of them in Botswana.

Matt
01-06-2012, 12:48 AM
Well as far as I know from my christian days, people just appoint themselves prophets, just in the same ways we have doctor reverends who don't even hold at least a diploma. So just mere pastors call themselves whatever they feel is holy enough.

Hobo Kgrrrrr kh kh kh
01-06-2012, 01:25 AM
Just a scam, same like the bastards elsewhere in the world. Difference is Africa you've got a helluva better chance to be taken seriously.

No kidding, almost every town (at least in SA / Zim) you can if you so wish dig out a man who will do spells for you - love, retrieval of lost goods, revenge on enemies. You can pay to have people cursed, pay to find out who has cursed you, identify a witch... It's laughable but can be deadly at the same time. People *do* take this shit seriously.