As Stan says...I learned something today...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2016, 02:40 PM
RE: As Stan says...I learned something today...
Stick around long enough and you will learn how to administer a nuclear dopeslap with just words...... Smile

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
27-08-2016, 02:55 PM
You always make me laugh, DLJ...thanks. Heart

Quote:That's a pity. That leaves Girlyman as the only card-carrying Republican battling against the onslaught of hippy, wishy-washy, pinko, commie, liberals. He can't do it alone, man!
I know...and I'm here if he needs me, but to be honest, EVERYTHING around me in RW is politics! I've just had enough. I think my politic tube burned out. Sadcryface

Quote:Happy you stayed.

Me too. ThumbsupHeart
27-08-2016, 02:58 PM
(27-08-2016 01:12 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  Well done TDO. Takes courage to write that sort of thing - but from your story that is a quality that I doubt you lack!

Sensible to keep out of politics I just hate the whole subject, but still have things to say - if usually sarcastic things.

Not been here long m'self, but happy to know you.

Back at ya, Glouc...I really enjoy your perspective...and sarcasm! Wink
27-08-2016, 03:13 PM
See, I told you to hang around and that you fit in just fine.

Damnit! Angry Listen when I talk to you.

Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
27-08-2016, 03:13 PM
(27-08-2016 02:55 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  You always make me laugh, DLJ...thanks. Heart

Quote:That's a pity. That leaves Girlyman as the only card-carrying Republican battling against the onslaught of hippy, wishy-washy, pinko, commie, liberals. He can't do it alone, man!
I know...and I'm here if he needs me, but to be honest, ...

What are your PRs in the powerlifts? .... and how close do you live to NZ?

#sigh
27-08-2016, 03:42 PM
(27-08-2016 01:20 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Glad we could help you, you ol’ Rascal you. Angel

I knew someone would jump on that Big Grin That is actually a gay friend of mine, to a t. He is called Rascal because his initials are R.A.S., and it just fits him. Cool
27-08-2016, 03:48 PM
(27-08-2016 03:42 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  
(27-08-2016 01:20 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Glad we could help you, you ol’ Rascal you. Angel

I knew someone would jump on that Big Grin That is actually a gay friend of mine, to a t. He is called Rascal because his initials are R.A.S., and it just fits him. Cool

You gotz a gay friend. Gasp

See, you are more liberal than you let on. Wink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-08-2016, 03:49 PM
I think there is a lot to be learned here, regardless of who you are and what walk of life you find yourself on.

That's precisely because of our diversity. We meet people here we would ordinarily never meet.

It broadens one's horizon. It opens up new ways of looking at things. There is not a day where I don't find something interesting to think about here.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
27-08-2016, 03:54 PM
Quote:What are your PRs in the powerlifts? .... and how close do you live to NZ?

I used to power lift, before I broke my back. I probably still could, but...it's just a risk. I think I benched 345, and my deadlift was close to 500, I can't remember exactly. Call it 450.
These days my wife and I hit the gym 5 times a week, I warm up on the nautilus and then wander over to the freak section, where the free weights are Tongue and all the weirdoes grunting like hogs giving birth. My boyz... Flex We just work to failure, and rotate muscle groups. Trying to keep the age at bay. Thumbsup

My wife rides those awful step machines and elipticals...medieval torture devices in my book. Sadcryface

Texas and Kiwi land are a bit of a hike...Cool
27-08-2016, 04:22 PM
Meh, my politics are a little of this, a little of that, and I enjoy a good discussion on the subject when I have to time to dig into it.

Around here I've learnt that how I say something is almost as important as what I say.
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post