http://christwire.org/2011/12/oh-canada%...hates-you/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like pguindon's post
13-12-2011, 03:20 PM
RE: As a Canadian, this is funny
(13-12-2011 02:27 PM)pguindon Wrote:  Take a look at this gem:

I think that link is infected with a virus or worm - it was running some script that was eating my CPU - be careful.

However, what I did manage to read was hilariously over-the-top fundamentalist idiocy and makes me proud to be Canadian.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
13-12-2011, 03:53 PM
(13-12-2011 03:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-12-2011 02:27 PM)pguindon Wrote:  Take a look at this gem:

I think that link is infected with a virus or worm - it was running some script that was eating my CPU - be careful.

However, what I did manage to read was hilariously over-the-top fundamentalist idiocy and makes me proud to be Canadian.

I'm glad you said that, I was having a drain on my PC when I kept that page open. I thought it was this new Starry Night program I just got with my telescope. Thanks, I closed the tab and it cleared up! Smile

That was funny, serious mental issues with that writer.

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
13-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Living in Michigan all those years, I thought there was something strange about our "friend" to the north. Tongue

Great, now I have to go watch the 30 Rock episode where Jack's child is born in Canada...

Of all the ideas put forth by science, it is the principle of Superposition that can undo any power of the gods. For the accumulation of smaller actions has the ability to create, destroy, and move the world.

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." -W. E. Henley
13-12-2011, 04:30 PM
She should be scared of Canada. I am here. Seriously I don't care how old the author is, trash is just trash. I'll kill an 80 year old waste of space don't question that I won't.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
13-12-2011, 05:49 PM
This gem of an article cannot be real? Is it??

On one hand America is so loving and a big family, so accepting of its diversity. And then the author points out how french canadians are worse than English canadians.

This whole article reaks of racism, discrimination and ignorance. Just wow. Right down to not even (though including) a colour, ethnicity, culture or sexual orientation but a sport? Really?!

I would love the contradictions of this article to be broken down just like the atheist critique of the bible, lol.
13-12-2011, 06:32 PM
It has the reek of an internet troll but that is hard to determine. Just listen to the "normal insanity" from the fundamentalists.[Image: memes-cant-tell-if-troll-or-just-very-christian.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like davidbehrns's post
14-12-2011, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2011 10:59 AM by Adaptive.)
Susan Xenu Wrote:Muslims come from hot desert lands. Why would any of them want to go to a frozen waste land? There is only one answer to that. To stage terror attacks on America.
Gold, Jerry, Gold!! Big Grin

This must be some sort of joke!
(13-12-2011 03:53 PM)Clint Barnett Wrote:  I'm glad you said that, I was having a drain on my PC when I kept that page open. I thought it was this new Starry Night program I just got with my telescope. Thanks, I closed the tab and it cleared up! Smile

That was funny, serious mental issues with that writer.
Tele whaaat?! Pictures now!
14-12-2011, 05:32 PM
(13-12-2011 05:49 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  This gem of an article cannot be real? Is it??

On one hand America is so loving and a big family, so accepting of its diversity. And then the author points out how french canadians are worse than English canadians.

This whole article reaks of racism, discrimination and ignorance. Just wow. Right down to not even (though including) a colour, ethnicity, culture or sexual orientation but a sport? Really?!

I would love the contradictions of this article to be broken down just like the atheist critique of the bible, lol.

No, christwire is just satire.
[+] 1 user Likes Atheist's post
15-12-2011, 12:01 AM
Well, I'm not from Canada, but I was born on Canada Day. Does that make me an honorary Canuck? If so, I found it funny as well.