Poll: As an American, are you proud to have Trump as president?
Yes.
No.
[Show Results]

As an American, are you proud to have Trump as president?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2017, 06:14 AM
RE: As an American, are you proud to have Trump as president?
(22-08-2017 02:16 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(21-08-2017 11:58 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  Hillary Clinton.

That's downright absurd. Hillary would have made a president 1000 times better than Trump...

And that's not even necessarily high praise for Hillary (even though I really do like her). A dead fucking snail would be better than Trump. The only thing worse than Trump today is Trump tomorrow. That, and maybe Pence... I guess we'll see on that last point eventually, though.

True.

0 x 1000 = 0.

Can't argue with the math.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2017, 11:53 AM
(19-08-2017 05:47 AM)Banjo Wrote:  As an American, are you proud to have Trump as president?

I'm late to the party, but...

Let me put it this way: As I was thinking about how I would answer this question, my stomach was literally turning sour, as it does every time I give serious thought to anything concerning Trump. I am completely embarrassed that this total asshole is representing the highest office in this country. I'm also completely embarrassed that enough people actually thought he would make a good President, or at least thought would be better than Clinton, that he actually won the election. I can't think of a single other candidate (who won or lost) whose ideals are further from the ones that this country was founded on than are Trump's. In the past, when the "other party" won, I was concerned that my own party's agenda would sit still. Never was I concerned that anything would bring long-lasting damage, but that's exactly what concern's me with this narcissistic, bigoted, sexually molesting, buffoon. The only thing he knows how to do is take advantage of people and I'm dead serious about that.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 7 users Like Impulse's post
23-08-2017, 11:59 AM
(22-08-2017 09:36 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Thats its important to notice that he has the bigliest winery in Charlottesville?

Trump boasts he owns one of the largest wineries in the U.S. — but here are the facts
Looks like illegal migrant workers are welcome come harvest season.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-08-2017, 12:24 PM
(23-08-2017 04:56 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  
(22-08-2017 03:47 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Hillary Clinton.

There are two facts in favour of Clinton

#1 She is not president (and probably never will be), so she is irrelevant.

You're perception is so flawed, but easier for you to swallow I guess.

Your Hillary, along with her bought and paid for, totally egregious DNC are as irrelevant as your incestuous brother would be if he donated the disgusting spew that got you pregnant.
Yep, He's now gone in the shadows but left you all to deal with this pregnancy, stomach punches, foul discharges and moody as fuc swings and an unwanted birth, all by yo'self.
Whaaa!

Come to terms with your unwanted pregnancy and try to make some good of it. Your and everyone else is stuck with it and just hope there is an acceptable happy ending for America. Your party's whinny horsechit here isn't helping with the inevitable TOMORROW. Move forward and find a way to work with it.

Fuc, ya betta deal with it, as it's your child you American pussy you. Yes, you would like to abort it and feed your parts to the feral pigs, I got that message real clear, but your party put him there just as much as we who selected the more honest candidate in the election. Welcome to our presidential process.

Does anyone here see a need to call for justice with your bitches' illegal (?) actions leaving us no choice but a "Trump-chump" to select for office??
-Oh fuc noooo, not around here at TTA, where the double standard is so amazingly mind boggling, I'm holding back loads of puke. Chit, and I read we still WUV her long time. Gheesheee!
Go fuc yourself with a bent hanger cause that's how Hillary was going to help you. I'd so much rather deal with the embarrassing antics.
Unbelievable.

(22-08-2017 03:47 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  #2 If we ignore #1 for a moment, she never would have said one of the outragous things 45 said. She would never have done one of the stupid things 45 has done (yet). Considering how many outrageous things 45 has said and done (not to the US, he factually did very little, but to the people surrounding him and to the rest of the world), yet, that alone would have qualified her to be at least not such an utter mess than 45. Drinking Beverage
...and i dont even particularly like her.
Ohh, and she has advanced beyond the mental stage of an 8y old. This should not be underestimated, and its very sad that we are now living in times i have to mention that.

Fine, So America was FULLY AWARE there was a "pig in this poke" before the election was decided. NO SURPRISE HERE.
Yep embarrassing, but wtf, he's won anyway? Gee, why? Trumps antics were all out front and brutally embarrassing BEFORE he beat Hillary in a fair n' square election. He "fouled" on all his opponents before he was the candidate even. Hummm, interesting how we got here no?

You act as if his antics are a surprise? Whoaaa, 1/2 the country just showed YOU (and your buddies) that they preferred this clown and his campaign promises over your conniving, dishonest, in effective -non-messaged totally stupid bathroom server tactics. Smashed hard drives and phones? She so blew Benghazi but no probleemo there. We don't like any fighting either ; even if American's have to die needlessly for the inaction.
Let's move forward kids, no problems here with this lady.
-oh jebus,mercy -

It becomes more clear all the time why you like Trump. Rude, cocky, uneducated, and doubtlessly not accidental that pregnancy and abortion were your choices for analogies. And please stop using the fact that he won as some sort of "evidence" that his winning was a good thing. It's only evidence for how many people don't understand when something is going to be really really bad for them. Let's also not forget that more people voted for Clinton. Drinking Beverage

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 5 users Like Impulse's post
23-08-2017, 01:37 PM
Two words describe my pride in President Trump:

Neil Gorsuch.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
23-08-2017, 01:39 PM
(23-08-2017 01:37 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Two words describe my pride in President Trump:

Neil Gorsuch.
You mean you support Mitch McConnell who is the actual person responsible there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
23-08-2017, 01:49 PM
(23-08-2017 01:39 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(23-08-2017 01:37 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Two words describe my pride in President Trump:

Neil Gorsuch.
You mean you support Mitch McConnell who is the actual person responsible there.

I don't know about that. The President has to nominate someone before the Senate can do anything, and there's no way Hillary Clinton would have nominated Gorsuch. So Trump deserves some credit (or blame, depending on how you look at it). And any Republican-majority Senate (with or without McConnell) would have confirmed him.

Personally, I don't have a big problem with Gorsuch. They could have done a lot worse.
23-08-2017, 01:54 PM

Neil Gorsuch.

What words describe your pride in being a bent cop?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
23-08-2017, 02:01 PM
(23-08-2017 01:49 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(23-08-2017 01:39 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  You mean you support Mitch McConnell who is the actual person responsible there.

I don't know about that. The President has to nominate someone before the Senate can do anything, and there's no way Hillary Clinton would have nominated Gorsuch. So Trump deserves some credit (or blame, depending on how you look at it). And any Republican-majority Senate (with or without McConnell) would have confirmed him.

Personally, I don't have a big problem with Gorsuch. They could have done a lot worse.
So Chris Chrisie, John Kasich, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, etc. Wouldn't of nominated someone akin to Gorsich or him exactly?

I don't get the praise here. It was all McConnells doing to hold until the whoever republican he hoped would win won. Trump is irrelevant in the withholding of Scalias spot.

I'm sure Ted Cruz would of chosen someone different being the former justice scholar he is with his connections but it's all from McConnell and refusing to give a meeting for Merrick.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
23-08-2017, 02:14 PM
(23-08-2017 02:01 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(23-08-2017 01:49 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I don't know about that. The President has to nominate someone before the Senate can do anything, and there's no way Hillary Clinton would have nominated Gorsuch. So Trump deserves some credit (or blame, depending on how you look at it). And any Republican-majority Senate (with or without McConnell) would have confirmed him.

So Chris Chrisie, John Kasich, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, etc. Wouldn't of nominated someone akin to Gorsich or him exactly?

I don't get the praise here. It was all McConnells doing to hold until the whoever republican he hoped would win won. Trump is irrelevant in the withholding of Scalias spot.

I'm sure Ted Cruz would of chosen someone different being the former justice scholar he is with his connections but it's all from McConnell and refusing to give a meeting for Merrick.

Sure we can blame McConnell for his delaying tactics before the election, but let's be realistic -- neither Merrick Garland nor any other Obama nominee would have stood any chance of being confirmed by the Republican-majority Senate. So as much as the delay pissed off Democrats (including me), it had little practical effect. If anything, I expected it to help Hillary Clinton get elected (and to get enough Democratic Senators elected to switch the majority), but it didn't even do that.

Also, if you're going to play the "any Republican President would have nominated Gorsuch (or someone like him)" card, I'll see you and play the "any Senate majority leader could have done the same thing McConnell did" card. The point is that Trump did as much to get Gorsuch onto the Supreme Court as McConnell or anyone else did. If you think this is a good thing, Trump deserves some of the credit.

I will add, though, that even if I were ecstatic about Gorsuch, I would still be ashamed of just about everything else Trump has done. It says much about LDH that he continues to be "proud" of this human shitstain.