Poll: As an American, are you proud to have Trump as president?
Yes.
No.
[Show Results]

As an American, are you proud to have Trump as president?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2017, 12:16 PM
RE: As an American, are you proud to have Trump as president?
(27-08-2017 11:59 AM)Propwash Wrote:  I'm English and sorry to butt into this thread, but maybe you can clear up a few points for me and my fellow Brits in case we're not getting full news coverage of events in America-
1- Trump wants to "make America great again", so why are some people (and the entire Democrat party) against him?
2- He wants to keep muslim terrorists out, and wants to build a wall to keep mexican bad hombres from coming in and pumping your kids full of drugs, so why do some people oppose him on that?
3- He calls Obamacare a "disgrace", yet the Democrats scuppered his plan to scrap it. Is Obamacare a good or bad thing?
4- He's got an Economics degree from the Uni of Pennsylvania, so surely that makes him highly qualified to handle the US economy and make you all as rich as him in 4 years?
5- Finally, in what ways would Hillary have made a better President than him?
PS- my personal view at the moment is that America is lucky to have him, he's already faced down Putin and Kim, and has got the Venezuelan and Cuban regimes in his crosshairs next..Smile
Try to be more subtle when trolling.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Szuchow's post
27-08-2017, 12:19 PM
(27-08-2017 12:16 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Try to be more subtle when trolling.

[Image: Sticker-troll2_zpsrqvj9kfu.jpg~original]
27-08-2017, 12:21 PM
(27-08-2017 11:59 AM)Propwash Wrote:  I'm English and sorry to butt into this thread, but maybe you can clear up a few points for me and my fellow Brits in case we're not getting full news coverage of events in America-
1- Trump wants to "make America great again", so why are some people (and the entire Democrat party) against him?

Perhaps because they look for the content rather than the slogans.

Quote:2- He wants to keep muslim terrorists out, and wants to build a wall to keep mexican bad hombres from coming in and pumping your kids full of drugs, so why do some people oppose him on that?

Perhaps because he offers are simplistic "solutions" for complex problems that show no understanding of the issues.

Quote:3- He calls Obamacare a "disgrace", yet the Democrats scuppered his plan to scrap it. Is Obamacare a good or bad thing?

"Obamacare" needs work but the only thing the republicans are offering is going back to a worse situation where millions would lose healthcare.

Quote:4- He's got an Economics degree from the Uni of Pennsylvania, so surely that makes him highly qualified to handle the US economy and make you all as rich as him in 4 years?

He also has a string of bankruptcies to his name and has offered no plausible plan to improve the US economy.

Quote:5- Finally, in what ways would Hillary have made a better President than him?

She doesn't come across as a racist, misogynistic, ignorant, obnoxious asshole. She has an understanding of the complexities of international relations and has evidently read, and grasped the contents of, the US Constitution.

Quote:PS- my personal view at the moment is that America is lucky to have him, he's already faced down Putin and Kim, and has got the Venezuelan and Cuban regimes in his crosshairs next..Smile

Laughat
The best you might be able to say is that Kim is probably worried that Tramp is unstable and likely to act irrationally.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
27-08-2017, 12:23 PM
(27-08-2017 12:19 PM)Propwash Wrote:  
(27-08-2017 12:16 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Try to be more subtle when trolling.

[Image: Sticker-troll2_zpsrqvj9kfu.jpg~original]
It would be nice picture if you wouldn't be troll.

Your trolling is so transparent that you must be disgrace among trollkind.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
27-08-2017, 01:25 PM
NB. Propwash does NOT represent the opinions of all and probably not most of British people his opinions should not be taken as representative of the intelligence of the English people as a whole. Drinking Beverage
27-08-2017, 01:47 PM
(27-08-2017 01:25 PM)adey67 Wrote:  NB. Propwash does NOT represent the opinions of all and probably not most of British people his opinions should not be taken as representative of the intelligence of the English people as a whole. Drinking Beverage

So you prefer we generalize based on the drunken hooligans who follow Manchester United and Arsenal around? Angel

(Just kidding. I'll go back to watching the IT Crowd now...)

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post
27-08-2017, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2017 02:04 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-08-2017 01:25 PM)adey67 Wrote:  NB. Propwash does NOT represent the opinions of all and probably not most of British people his opinions should not be taken as representative of the intelligence of the English people as a whole. Drinking Beverage

I doubt he's even British. Just another troll play-acting on the interwebz. I thought reddit was the place all the cool trolls hung out.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-08-2017, 01:53 PM
(27-08-2017 01:47 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  

So you prefer we generalize based on the drunken hooligans who follow Manchester United and Arsenal around? Angel

(Just kidding. I'll go back to watching the IT Crowd now...)

Football hooligans piss me off too, I can't believe he's bragging about time in prison Facepalm
27-08-2017, 02:00 PM

I won't draw any bad conclusions of you if you promise not to do the same of me just because I'm a member of a group generally regarded as ignorant, backwards, and prejudiced...that's right...I'm homo sapiens. Undecided

27-08-2017, 03:17 PM
(27-08-2017 02:00 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  

I won't draw any bad conclusions of you if you promise not to do the same of me just because I'm a member of a group generally regarded as ignorant, backwards, and prejudiced...that's right...I'm homo sapiens. Undecided
That was a great post, made me chuckle.