Poll: As an American, are you proud to have Trump as president?
Yes.
No.
[Show Results]

As an American, are you proud to have Trump as president?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: As an American, are you proud to have Trump as president?
(27-08-2017 11:59 AM)Propwash Wrote:  I'm English and sorry to butt into this thread, but maybe you can clear up a few points for me and my fellow Brits in case we're not getting full news coverage of events in America-
1- Trump wants to "make America great again", so why are some people (and the entire Democrat party) against him?
2- He wants to keep muslim terrorists out, and wants to build a wall to keep mexican bad hombres from coming in and pumping your kids full of drugs, so why do some people oppose him on that?
3- He calls Obamacare a "disgrace", yet the Democrats scuppered his plan to scrap it. Is Obamacare a good or bad thing?
4- He's got an Economics degree from the Uni of Pennsylvania, so surely that makes him highly qualified to handle the US economy and make you all as rich as him in 4 years?
5- Finally, in what ways would Hillary have made a better President than him?
PS- my personal view at the moment is that America is lucky to have him, he's already faced down Putin and Kim, and has got the Venezuelan and Cuban regimes in his crosshairs next..Smile

Are you sure you're not from the land of Oz? Or perhaps you're a visitor from another planet not familiar with human norms and customs. Whatever the case may be, I'll do my best to introduce you to donny trump. Here's a prophetic song about him.

He's a real nowhere man
Sitting in his nowhere land
Making all his nowhere plans for nobody

Doesn't have a point of view
Knows not where he's going to
Isn't he a bit like you and me?
Nowhere man please listen
You don't know what you're missing
Nowhere man, The world is at your command

He's as blind as he can be
Just sees what he wants to see
Nowhere man, can you see me at all
Nowhere man don't worry
Take your time, don't hurry
Leave it all till somebody else
lends you a hand.

Ah, la, la, la, la

He's a real nowhere man

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2017, 04:41 PM
(27-08-2017 03:36 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(27-08-2017 11:59 AM)Propwash Wrote:  I'm English and sorry to butt into this thread, but maybe you can clear up a few points for me and my fellow Brits in case we're not getting full news coverage of events in America-
1- Trump wants to "make America great again", so why are some people (and the entire Democrat party) against him?
2- He wants to keep muslim terrorists out, and wants to build a wall to keep mexican bad hombres from coming in and pumping your kids full of drugs, so why do some people oppose him on that?
3- He calls Obamacare a "disgrace", yet the Democrats scuppered his plan to scrap it. Is Obamacare a good or bad thing?
4- He's got an Economics degree from the Uni of Pennsylvania, so surely that makes him highly qualified to handle the US economy and make you all as rich as him in 4 years?
5- Finally, in what ways would Hillary have made a better President than him?
PS- my personal view at the moment is that America is lucky to have him, he's already faced down Putin and Kim, and has got the Venezuelan and Cuban regimes in his crosshairs next..Smile

Are you sure you're not from the land of Oz? Or perhaps you're a visitor from another planet not familiar with human norms and customs. Whatever the case may be, I'll do my best to introduce you to donny trump. Here's a prophetic song about him.

He's a real nowhere man

Nowhere man don't worry
lends you a hand.

Ah, la, la, la, la

He's a real nowhere man

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
27-08-2017, 06:11 PM
(27-08-2017 04:41 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(27-08-2017 03:36 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Are you sure you're not from the land of Oz? Or perhaps you're a visitor from another planet not familiar with human norms and customs. Whatever the case may be, I'll do my best to introduce you to donny trump. Here's a prophetic song about him.

He's a real nowhere man

Nowhere man don't worry
lends you a hand.

Ah, la, la, la, la

He's a real nowhere man

We just found trumps theme song, didn't we Dom? Yes

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
27-08-2017, 06:15 PM
(27-08-2017 06:11 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  We just found trumps theme song, didn't we Dom? Yes

Nope.

[+] 2 users Like jerry mcmasters's post
27-08-2017, 06:21 PM
Disappointed, embarrassed, frustrated and confused.

We have a man with low end leadership skills. 0 understanding of foreign policy. 0 understanding national security. 0 interest in bettering the nation and just his own agenda. He wants wealth it's all he know. Climbing on the backsame of the little guy. Making large cuts to education. ($9.2bill) but a increase in military spending.

He's a fascist. He's doing anything he can to control what people hear. Saying any news media outside fox news, Alex Jones, and now his own personal news station are lieng. He's moving his family in who also have no credentials being in places he's putting them. Yells at a clothing story for not selling his daughters products but needs to think if people shouting Nazi slogging s and dressing in kkk outfits are bad people. What the serious fuck!?

If at this point someone still supports this guy is either a. Falling for his propaganda. B. Stupid c. A member of a hate group. If you're in a crowd and see you standing shoulder to shoulder with white supremacist and you'really not one. You might need to rethink your postion.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 8 users Like Commonsensei's post
27-08-2017, 06:38 PM
(27-08-2017 06:21 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  If at this point someone still supports this guy is either a. Falling for his propaganda. B. Stupid c. A member of a hate group. If you're in a crowd and see you standing shoulder to shoulder with white supremacist and you'really not one. You might need to rethink your postion.

Lord Dark Helmet. Big Grin

Imagine the reaction had Russia been mentioned alongside Obama. He'd still be screaming.

Party over country. And he keeps campaigning after having won? Just like old A.H.

Please nobody mention Goblin's law. That idiocy was shot to pieces years ago.

It's all just a show to me, so I don't care. I just sit and watch. Blink

Then react. Facepalm

Then return to...

Consider

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
27-08-2017, 06:44 PM
(27-08-2017 06:15 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  Nope.

Nope. I think Hillary nailed it. Shame she didn't do it in front of the world. The world would be a better place if she had.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-08-2017, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2017 06:53 PM by Vera.)
(27-08-2017 06:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-08-2017 06:15 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  Nope.

Nope. I think Hillary nailed it. Shame she didn't do it in front of the world. The world would be a better place if she had.

Look what you made me do, Girly! Repost!

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
27-08-2017, 06:49 PM
I am still trying to understand how an African American can not know where Africa is or what it looks like. Blink

Points to Canada???

These people are armed to the teeth. They then wonder why China, after it's 5000 year history, numerous invasions, dynasties etc, becomes concerned and bares it's teeth.

"China is acting tough!"

One never knows which country America may invade next.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-08-2017, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2017 07:12 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-08-2017 06:38 PM)Banjo Wrote:  It's all just a show to me, so I don't care. I just sit and watch. Blink

You, more than any, know how to watch with the passionate attention and the liberating fascination of the condemned man. Each day you live and I see you post warms me cockles to know I know a guy who is fully and completely experiencing this “divine irresponsibility” described by Sartre.

When I was a kid, a long time ago now, I read a series of tall tales written by an anthropologist of disputable repute named Carlos Castaneda about his experiences with a variety of botanicals used in the training of shamans. Regardless of the legitimacy of the scientific value of the work, there was a section in there I still remember. When Carlos faces death at the edge of the cliff, death gives him a last dance. Carlos can make the dance as long or short as he wants. Death will wait.

That's what I remember when I see Banjo post. We get a last dance. Banjo can dance for a long time.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post