Poll: As an American, are you proud to have Trump as president?
Yes.
No.
[Show Results]

As an American, are you proud to have Trump as president?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2017, 07:12 AM
RE: As an American, are you proud to have Trump as president?
(19-08-2017 06:46 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  There's a big debate that people have occasionally when it comes to having "pride" in other people's accomplishments or for people.

Some view the word as selfish in a way to say you impacted the event if you have pride for it.

So imma say in this instance I do have that view so I cannot take pride in a presidente

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Poser. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2017, 07:36 AM
Gee Dale, thanks for asking. Smile

Now why would you think an incompetent, self absorbed, rascist, ignorant, narcissistic, crooked, slimy, selfish.....incompetent....(oh, I already said that but it bears repeating) coward would be anything but an embarrassment. Laugh out load

The man's a titanic disaster and I'm so sorry the rest of the civilized world has had to deal with his shit too.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
19-08-2017, 07:38 AM
(19-08-2017 07:08 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  At least with Trump we don't get some bullshit talking points his staff tells him to say.

Exactly. He just out and out lies. All by himself.
Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
19-08-2017, 07:39 AM
(19-08-2017 05:47 AM)Banjo Wrote:  As an American, are you proud to have Trump as president?

As an American, I can say it could have been worse. Not the best president, won't be known for anything but his laughable policies or even forgettable at best.

At least it's better than what it could be...

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
19-08-2017, 07:55 AM
Not in any way, shape or form. He is an embarrassment to the people, the office, and himself. He has zero respect for anyone.

I wake up every morning and turn on the computer asking myself "what has he done now?" holding my breath to see what damage he's done to us overnight.

He is a temper-tantrum wrapped in an egotistical misogynistic racist homophobe who didn't put his hat in the ring to run for President because he wanted to do the work or thought for a second he would do it, but rather, as a joke. I have never been so horrified and ashamed by any president. And I've lived through Nixon. And Bill Clinton's blowjobs and sticking a cigar in his aide's vagina.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 4 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
19-08-2017, 07:58 AM
(19-08-2017 07:55 AM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Not in any way, shape or form. He is an embarrassment to the people, the office, and himself. He has zero respect for anyone.

I wake up every morning and turn on the computer asking myself "what has he done now?" holding my breath to see what damage he's done to us overnight.

He is a temper-tantrum wrapped in an egotistical misogynistic racist homophobe who didn't put his hat in the ring to run for President because he wanted to do the work or thought for a second he would do it, but rather, as a joke. I have never been so horrified and ashamed by any president. And I've lived through Nixon. And Bill Clinton's blowjobs and sticking a cigar in his aide's vagina.

I recall a waiter saying "He's the President! He should get any blowjob he wants." Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-08-2017, 08:06 AM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2017 08:20 AM by ClydeLee.)
(19-08-2017 07:38 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-08-2017 07:08 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  At least with Trump we don't get some bullshit talking points his staff tells him to say.

Exactly. He just out and out lies. All by himself.
Facepalm
I've never understood people who think this in earnest like ldh.

Trump talks repeatedly in political calculated phrases the same way they all do.

He so often pulls the... "they" card saying oh I can't say this, they'll he mad, I shouldn't... says it... then goes oh I didn't though but if I did they'd be mad but there I said it but not.

He does that and the nobody knows but believe me I can gimmick always as well and somehow saying the same thing every speach is off the cuff and like a working man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
19-08-2017, 08:18 AM
(19-08-2017 07:08 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump has his faults. He's a terrible public speaker and that leads to his being misunderstood on important issues. I often cringe when I listen to him speak. During some of the debates, his rambling answers would make me shake my head.

I support him because he has the balls to say what a lot of us in middle America are thinking. Politicians are always so afraid of saying the wrong thing. They always have some slick answer prepared, because most are lawyers with years of slick talking experience in the courtroom. We are so accustomed to our politicians being politically correct that a guy like Trump appears to be unfit. We see the same repetitive bullshit from our politicians. They talk to us the way a lawyer talks to a jury, three to four words at a time with a short pause between. It's so damn fake I hate it.

At least with Trump we don't get some bullshit talking points his staff tells him to say. Every time a damn politician opens their mouth all we get is a generic politically correct bullshit response. So fake.

Trump's doing what I expect of any republican president: Appoint conservative judges to federal courts. Be tough with military force. Crack down on illegal immigration. Cancel as many Obama era directives and programs as possible (like operation choke point that was canceled this past week).

As long as he continues doing those things he's a success in my book.

And yet I notice neither you or backslider have voted yes, why is that ?
19-08-2017, 08:21 AM
(19-08-2017 08:18 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(19-08-2017 07:08 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump has his faults. He's a terrible public speaker and that leads to his being misunderstood on important issues. I often cringe when I listen to him speak. During some of the debates, his rambling answers would make me shake my head.

I support him because he has the balls to say what a lot of us in middle America are thinking. Politicians are always so afraid of saying the wrong thing. They always have some slick answer prepared, because most are lawyers with years of slick talking experience in the courtroom. We are so accustomed to our politicians being politically correct that a guy like Trump appears to be unfit. We see the same repetitive bullshit from our politicians. They talk to us the way a lawyer talks to a jury, three to four words at a time with a short pause between. It's so damn fake I hate it.

At least with Trump we don't get some bullshit talking points his staff tells him to say. Every time a damn politician opens their mouth all we get is a generic politically correct bullshit response. So fake.

Trump's doing what I expect of any republican president: Appoint conservative judges to federal courts. Be tough with military force. Crack down on illegal immigration. Cancel as many Obama era directives and programs as possible (like operation choke point that was canceled this past week).

As long as he continues doing those things he's a success in my book.

And yet I notice neither you or backslider have voted yes, why is that ?

I can't get it to work on my phone. Not sure what the deal is. I'm using Firefox on a brand new LG V20 and I can't get it to select a choice. I select yes, hit submit and it goes to a blank white screen.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
19-08-2017, 08:23 AM
(19-08-2017 07:39 AM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  
(19-08-2017 05:47 AM)Banjo Wrote:  As an American, are you proud to have Trump as president?

As an American, I can say it could have been worse. Not the best president, won't be known for anything but his laughable policies or even forgettable at best.

At least it's better than what it could be...

How so ? What or who is he better than what it could be ?
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post