Poll: As an American, are you proud to have Trump as president?
Yes.
No.
[Show Results]

As an American, are you proud to have Trump as president?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2017, 03:40 PM
RE: As an American, are you proud to have Trump as president?
Under no fucking circumstances am I proud to have my country led by a mendacious, egotistical, bigoted, sexist, Nazi sympathizer. Trump is a disgrace to human decency, an odious little man who empowers actual Nazis and the KKK, who cries foul whenever someone dare to criticize him, and is all too happy to throw everyone else under the bus so he can look better. If he actually makes it through one term in office I'll be surprised. Trump will go down in history as an embarrassment to America and a man who trampled on social progress for his own ego.

Fuck Donald Trump.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like RedgraveStorm's post
19-08-2017, 06:47 PM
(19-08-2017 07:08 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump has his faults. He's a terrible public speaker and that leads to his being misunderstood on important issues. I often cringe when I listen to him speak. During some of the debates, his rambling answers would make me shake my head.

I support him because he has the balls to say what a lot of us in middle America are thinking. Politicians are always so afraid of saying the wrong thing. They always have some slick answer prepared, because most are lawyers with years of slick talking experience in the courtroom. We are so accustomed to our politicians being politically correct that a guy like Trump appears to be unfit. We see the same repetitive bullshit from our politicians. They talk to us the way a lawyer talks to a jury, three to four words at a time with a short pause between. It's so damn fake I hate it.

At least with Trump we don't get some bullshit talking points his staff tells him to say. Every time a damn politician opens their mouth all we get is a generic politically correct bullshit response. So fake.

Trump's doing what I expect of any republican president: Appoint conservative judges to federal courts. Be tough with military force. Crack down on illegal immigration. Cancel as many Obama era directives and programs as possible (like operation choke point that was canceled this past week).

As long as he continues doing those things he's a success in my book.

Just a thought here...shouldn't the POTUS at least speak English in some intelligible fashion?

Even when he says something that can be parsed out into something that is legible he backtracks on it often just minutes later.

If the man has a plan...a good plan, hell even a bad plan...shouldn't he be able to articulate it to the nation and anyone else?

What he means can never be figured out because he doesn't know how to use words.

English MF...do you speak it?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
19-08-2017, 06:51 PM
(19-08-2017 07:08 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump has his faults. He's a terrible public speaker and that leads to his being misunderstood on important issues. I often cringe when I listen to him speak. During some of the debates, his rambling answers would make me shake my head.

He is mostly incoherent, has the vocabulary of a pre-pubescent and it isn’t that he is misunderstood, now you are just trying to whitewash all his blunders.

(19-08-2017 07:08 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I support him because he has the balls to say what a lot of us in middle America are thinking. Politicians are always so afraid of saying the wrong thing. They always have some slick answer prepared, because most are lawyers with years of slick talking experience in the courtroom. We are so accustomed to our politicians being politically correct that a guy like Trump appears to be unfit. We see the same repetitive bullshit from our politicians. They talk to us the way a lawyer talks to a jury, three to four words at a time with a short pause between. It’s so damn fake I hate it.

As an elected official, and most especially a POTUS, it behooves the person holding office to measure their words carefully. You think it sounds fake, I think the office requires well thought out statements that weigh the consequences with the seriousness they demand. Anyway, the man speaks exactly like he tweets, unthinkingly and uncaring of any ramifications. You may think that’s a breath of fresh air, I think it is dangerous and irresponsible.

(19-08-2017 07:08 AM)‘Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  At least with Trump we don't get some bullshit talking points his staff tells him to say. Every time a damn politician opens their mouth all we get is a generic politically correct bullshit response. So fake.

A POTUS shooting from the hip is ill-advised to say the least. And so far many of Trumps impromptu talking points are worse than bullshit, they’re dangerous and incite civil unrest. He has zero idea of what the office entails or how to carry out its responsibilities.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 8 users Like Full Circle's post
19-08-2017, 07:04 PM
I didn't vote for him. He is, in my honest opinion, nothing more than a clown playing at being president. I think it's only a matter of time before he is impeached or resigns. Dodgy
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
19-08-2017, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2017 08:07 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
(19-08-2017 07:08 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  At least with Trump we don't get some bullshit talking points his staff tells him to say.

Yeah, we just get a total idiot who knows jack shit about what he's doing. Your mistake is thinking that's somehow necessarily better. Well that's your first mistake. Your second mistake is blindly defending him no matter what he does and making excuses, and not fully understanding the consequences of having him in office.

[+] 5 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
19-08-2017, 08:14 PM
My greatest hope when he got elected was that he would be smart enough to realize how ignorant he is and surround himself with highly intelligent people....and LISTEN to them. Sadly, he only listens to himself.

ACTUAL quote:

Asked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” who he talks with consistently about foreign policy, Trump responded, “I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things. I know what I’m doing and I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who the people are...But my primary consultant is myself and I have a good instinct for this stuff."

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 2 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
19-08-2017, 08:17 PM
(19-08-2017 03:40 PM)RedgraveStorm Wrote:  Under no fucking circumstances am I proud to have my country led by a mendacious, egotistical, bigoted, sexist, Nazi sympathizer. Trump is a disgrace to human decency, an odious little man who empowers actual Nazis and the KKK, who cries foul whenever someone dare to criticize him, and is all too happy to throw everyone else under the bus so he can look better. If he actually makes it through one term in office I'll be surprised. Trump will go down in history as an embarrassment to America and a man who trampled on social progress for his own ego.

Fuck Donald Trump.

YES! ^^^^^ I might also add....he has an obsesive, sickening hate for anything Obama acomplished and has tried to undo everything with Obama's name attached to it. Obama is everything trump is not and trump despises this. trump's jealousy is palpable. He's unhinged by it.

Obama was (and still is) the anti-trump. Obama was measured, thoughtful, worked to understand every angle of a situation, well spoken, knowledgable, read books, understood the constitution, married once, scandel free, polite and respected by most of the civilized world. Add to that Obama's dark skin, slim figure, normal hair and graceful comportment. Obama is trump's narcissistic nightmare.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 10 users Like dancefortwo's post
19-08-2017, 08:26 PM
Did we EVER get to hear what was really in the Tiffany's box?

Best meme I saw about it:

[Image: 830df1b1b3e59f869e7ddf7d25d78644.jpg]

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
19-08-2017, 08:36 PM
Not just "no" but FUCK NO!

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
19-08-2017, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2017 08:55 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
If you care at all about critical thinking, you would not be enthusiastic about Trump being president in the slightest. However, because our society does not value critical thinking, it is largely a failure of our society that he is president.

[+] 3 users Like GenesisNemesis's post