Poll: As an American, are you proud to have Trump as president?
Yes.
No.
[Show Results]

As an American, are you proud to have Trump as president?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2017, 06:23 PM
RE: As an American, are you proud to have Trump as president?
(21-08-2017 06:01 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  I couldn't be more embarrassed. I am living presently in Panama and with whomever I speak I have to hang my head and apologize for being an American.

When I was travelling in Europe during Clinton everyone was laughing at the country that would impeach a president for getting a secret blow job.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Dom's post
22-08-2017, 08:15 AM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2017 08:39 AM by Loom.)
I'm planning to move out of the country and he's one reason why.

While I've never really been proud of our leaders, I've never been so embarrassed by one.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 3 users Like Loom's post
22-08-2017, 08:28 AM
What are the current numbers in this poll? I'm not American so did not vote.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
22-08-2017, 08:34 AM
(22-08-2017 08:28 AM)Banjo Wrote:  What are the current numbers in this poll? I'm not American so did not vote.

32 for no, 1 for yes. Probably LDH.

[+] 3 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
22-08-2017, 08:35 AM
I know who the 1 vote is.
[+] 1 user Likes ResidentEvilFan's post
22-08-2017, 08:37 AM
(19-08-2017 07:08 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I support him because he has the balls to say what a lot of us in middle America are thinking.

And proves a lot of you in middle America are fucking morons.
[+] 10 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
22-08-2017, 09:03 AM
(22-08-2017 08:37 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  
(19-08-2017 07:08 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I support him because he has the balls to say what a lot of us in middle America are thinking.

And proves a lot of you in middle America are fucking morons.

Don't sugar coat it will ya ResidentLaugh out load Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
22-08-2017, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2017 09:50 AM by Deesse23.)
That Obama is not an american?
That Obama wiretapped him?
That its not ok for Obama to work twice as much as he does himself?
That its ok to accuse Obama for going to go golfing, before going to golf in his own country club?
Thats its important to notice that he has the bigliest winery in Charlottesville?
That Mexicans are rapists?
Thats its really surprising how complex public healthcare can be?
That a wall needs to be built, and will be built, and they will pay for it?
That its ok to grab women by their genitals if you have lots of money?
That its ok to drive over unarmed women with a car?
That a lot of very fine americans are with neo nazis and white supremacists?
That jobs for 50.000 coal workers will be brought back? That this will make a difference?
That Obamacre will be repealed? I am not even talking about the replacement. One step after the other.
That hiring and firing your staff as if you were still in a reality show is appropriate for a head of state?
That calling everything "fake news" that is not putting you in favourable light is a good way of denying and re-defining reality?
That he will take back your country (from any other american citizen who *stole* it from you)?

I could go on and on and on...the list is endless, and 45 makes sure the count is increasing every day. So which one is it?

When he speaks (and you admitted he is a lousy speaker) it becomes obvious that not only he is bad at publicly speaking. His syntax, semantics and vocabulary hints towards a 6th grader or something (i have seen german school kids being able to express themselves better in english than he does, and they had less than 8 years of english in school and their dads werent filthy rich), a juvenile, a kid even, mentally speaking. His speech and emotional evolution must have stopped somewhere south of a 10y old, and you are telling us that this is how "you middle americans" are thinking. Dont tell me that all you middle americans all left school after 6th grade, or are stuck in the mental state of kids....but that would explain a lot. Then 45 is less of a problem itself and rather like a litmus test.

Kepp on posting, keep on defending the indefensible, keep on igmoring and re-defining reality, keep on demonstrating that its not only the religious that have this religious mindset that makes them rationalize anything if necessary, that they (and you) rather adapt reality to your beliefs than vice versa when both come into conflict with each other. Its rather sad to see that you as a self identified atheist commit the very fallacies you came here to point out to the religious when they are commiting them.

Thanks for reminding us constantly.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 12 users Like Deesse23's post
22-08-2017, 09:47 AM
Oh holy hell no, I'm horrified by it.
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
22-08-2017, 10:17 AM
(22-08-2017 09:03 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Don't sugar coat it will ya ResidentLaugh out load Tongue

Oh but he likes bluntness I thought?

I mean we are talking about a group that pretty much makes up the majority of the people losing their minds by football players not standing during the anthem, and then turn around and defend those dispalying a flag that symbolizes OPEN REBELLION to the Union and calling it "heritage".

So yeah...."fucking morons" seems to cover it well.
[+] 6 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post