Poll: As an American, are you proud to have Trump as president?
Yes.
No.
[Show Results]

As an American, are you proud to have Trump as president?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2017, 10:46 AM
RE: As an American, are you proud to have Trump as president?
(22-08-2017 09:36 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(19-08-2017 07:08 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I support him because he has the balls to say what a lot of us in middle America are thinking.

I could go on and on and on...the list is endless, and 45 makes sure the count is increasing every day.

I guess LDH is saying that people in middle America prefer an entertainer to a leader who actually knows what he is doing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
22-08-2017, 12:28 PM
(22-08-2017 10:46 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(22-08-2017 09:36 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  ...

I could go on and on and on...the list is endless, and 45 makes sure the count is increasing every day.

I guess LDH is saying that people in middle America prefer an entertainer to a leader who actually knows what he is doing.

Trouble is he knows about as much about entertaining people as my aunt fanny did when she fucked bob hope. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
22-08-2017, 12:29 PM

Then these people didnt realize they arent the audience but part of the show, like the maiden The Great Donald is about to cut in half.
We have tons of Popcorn over here in the first row.....in Europe. Maybe some coats would be advised, because of possible spills of blood. The Great Donald is pretty new in the magicians business.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
22-08-2017, 02:16 PM
(21-08-2017 11:58 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  
(19-08-2017 08:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  How so ? What or who is he better than what it could be ?

Hillary Clinton.

That's downright absurd. Hillary would have made a president 1000 times better than Trump...

And that's not even necessarily high praise for Hillary (even though I really do like her). A dead fucking snail would be better than Trump. The only thing worse than Trump today is Trump tomorrow. That, and maybe Pence... I guess we'll see on that last point eventually, though.
[+] 5 users Like Emma's post
22-08-2017, 02:25 PM
(22-08-2017 12:29 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Then these people didnt realize they arent the audience but part of the show, like the maiden The Great Donald is about to cut in half.
We have tons of Popcorn over here in the first row.....in Europe. Maybe some coats would be advised, because of possible spills of blood. The Great Donald is pretty new in the magicians business.

Nice word picture there Thumbsup

Also, googled Trump magician. Was *not* disappointed.

[Image: 14485020_1086696174719479_8089363750449624776_n.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
22-08-2017, 02:38 PM

I worked with a guy who was all for trump in the primaries with that exact reasoning that at least he'd be entertained. I hope that Mr. Marvin fellow is entertained now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
22-08-2017, 03:47 PM
(21-08-2017 11:58 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  
(19-08-2017 08:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  How so ? What or who is he better than what it could be ?

Hillary Clinton.

There are two facts in favour of Clinton

#1 She is not president (and probably never will be), so she is irrelevant
#2 If we ignore #1 for a moment, she never would have said one of the outragous things 45 said. She would never have done one of the stupid things 45 has done (yet). Considering how many outrageous things 45 has said and done (not to the US, he factually did very little, but to the people surrounding him and to the rest of the world), yet, that alone would have qualified her to be at least not such an utter mess than 45. Drinking Beverage

...and i dont even particularly like her.

Ohh, and she has advanced beyond the mental stage of an 8y old. This should not be underestimated, and its very sad that we are now living in times i have to mention that.

[+] 4 users Like Deesse23's post
23-08-2017, 12:27 AM
(22-08-2017 03:47 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Ohh, and she has advanced beyond the mental stage of an 8y old.

Trump is at most an angry 6 year old. And most kids have the redeeming feature that they're not angry and miserable all the time.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
23-08-2017, 04:56 AM
(22-08-2017 03:47 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Hillary Clinton.

#1 She is not president (and probably never will be), so she is irrelevant.

You're perception is so flawed, but easier for you to swallow I guess.

Your Hillary, along with her bought and paid for, totally egregious DNC are as irrelevant as your incestuous brother would be if he donated the disgusting spew that got you pregnant.
Yep, He's now gone in the shadows but left you all to deal with this pregnancy, stomach punches, foul discharges and moody as fuc swings and an unwanted birth, all by yo'self.
Whaaa!

Come to terms with your unwanted pregnancy and try to make some good of it. Your and everyone else is stuck with it and just hope there is an acceptable happy ending for America. Your party's whinny horsechit here isn't helping with the inevitable TOMORROW. Move forward and find a way to work with it.

Fuc, ya betta deal with it, as it's your child you American pussy you. Yes, you would like to abort it and feed your parts to the feral pigs, I got that message real clear, but your party put him there just as much as we who selected the more honest candidate in the election. Welcome to our presidential process.

Does anyone here see a need to call for justice with your bitches' illegal (?) actions leaving us no choice but a "Trump-chump" to select for office??
-Oh fuc noooo, not around here at TTA, where the double standard is so amazingly mind boggling, I'm holding back loads of puke. Chit, and I read we still WUV her long time. Gheesheee!
Go fuc yourself with a bent hanger cause that's how Hillary was going to help you. I'd so much rather deal with the embarrassing antics.
Unbelievable.

(22-08-2017 03:47 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  #2 If we ignore #1 for a moment, she never would have said one of the outragous things 45 said. She would never have done one of the stupid things 45 has done (yet). Considering how many outrageous things 45 has said and done (not to the US, he factually did very little, but to the people surrounding him and to the rest of the world), yet, that alone would have qualified her to be at least not such an utter mess than 45. Drinking Beverage
...and i dont even particularly like her.
Ohh, and she has advanced beyond the mental stage of an 8y old. This should not be underestimated, and its very sad that we are now living in times i have to mention that.

Fine, So America was FULLY AWARE there was a "pig in this poke" before the election was decided. NO SURPRISE HERE.
Yep embarrassing, but wtf, he's won anyway? Gee, why? Trumps antics were all out front and brutally embarrassing BEFORE he beat Hillary in a fair n' square election. He "fouled" on all his opponents before he was the candidate even. Hummm, interesting how we got here no?

You act as if his antics are a surprise? Whoaaa, 1/2 the country just showed YOU (and your buddies) that they preferred this clown and his campaign promises over your conniving, dishonest, in effective -non-messaged totally stupid bathroom server tactics. Smashed hard drives and phones? She so blew Benghazi but no probleemo there. We don't like any fighting either ; even if American's have to die needlessly for the inaction.
Let's move forward kids, no problems here with this lady.
-oh jebus,mercy -

You have to be odd to be #1.
23-08-2017, 05:44 AM
(23-08-2017 04:56 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  
(22-08-2017 03:47 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Hillary Clinton.

#1 She is not president (and probably never will be), so she is irrelevant.

You're perception is so flawed, but easier for you to swallow I guess.

Your Hillary, ...

Your perception is flawed, i am not a grammar nazi, i mean that. I am not even american. You sound as absurd to me as me saying to you "your Angela".
The DNC is not "my party" either, as the "CDU" isnt yours. Got it? You are Gonzo or probably cookie monster down there on the stage. I am Statler or Waldorf (make your pick) commenting from the ranks. I am not part of the show, i (almost) have no dog in this race, but the concern of stability of the international stage, which i am part of.

Rest of your absurd and incoherent rambling is ignored. I dont have enough time to waste on this. I dont see how this even remotely adresses the fact that HRC is irrelevant since November 2016. Trump is under investigation. Trump is trying to sabotage this, quite openly so. Trump is ruining americas reputation (what was left of it) in the world. Trump is splitting the country in half while making sure he can brag about himself and his bigly wineries. You know why? Trump is president and HRC is not. Neither am i, and thats why my antics are irrelevant too in August 2017.

The fact that not only more than half of your country is shaking its head in disbelief, but most of the rest of the world too (including North Korea and China) should ring some bells. You sound like the guy in a car listening to his radio, where they are warning a guy is heading the wrong direction and goes "One? I see dozens!"

Quote:Fine, So America was FULLY AWARE there was a "pig in this poke" before the election was decided. NO SURPRISE HERE.
Yep embarrassing, but wtf, he's won anyway? Gee, why? Trumps antics were all out front and brutally embarrassing BEFORE he beat Hillary in a fair n' square election. He "fouled" on all his opponents before he was the candidate even. Hummm, interesting how we got here no?
Whats your point? You claimed Hilary would have been worse than Trump, and then you like prove my point by pointing out his *antics* and bringing up the irrelevant fact that he has legally won the election (and still whines like a little bitch about it)?

Quote:You act as if his antics are a surprise?
Did i? Just shortly after he entered the race and opened his mout the first time (ok, maybe the second) i started facepalming. Of course i cant prove that. Have no cameras in my house. And how is that related to your claim of HRC would having been worse.

Quote:Whoaaa, 1/2 the country just showed YOU (and your buddies) that they preferred this clown and his campaign promises over your conniving, dishonest, in effective -non-messaged totally stupid bathroom server tactics. Smashed hard drives and phones? She so blew Benghazi but no probleemo there. We don't like any fighting either ; even if American's have to die needlessly for the inaction.
Let's move forward kids, no problems here with this lady.
-oh jebus,mercy -
Again, i am not american, but i am (quite) confident that a candidate being lazy with safety regulations regarding his/her correspondence is not worse than the president revealing to an authoritarian ruler of a competing foreign nation (Putin/Russia) classified information, first hand in front of cameras. But go ahead, rationalize how its worse. Show me how far you can go. Do you think HRC as president would have told Putin state secrets?

I have yet to see your first sound argument as to why HRC would have been a worse president.

For the record: I never particularly liked her, i rather dislike her (but not that much). Nevertheless i think its a matter of decency not to drag this woman into the matter why and how the current president could only be worse if it was Jack Nicholson or Heath Ledger portraying the Joker.

[+] 6 users Like Deesse23's post