As an Illuminati, I cannot fathom why you fear us.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2012, 08:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2012 06:06 PM by Stark Raving.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ4SSvVbhLw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETxmCCsMoD0

I can tell you that George is correct at this point in time but it is a system that I and my Illuminati friends do not really want. You are forcing us into competing with each other as many of us are as insecure in this economy as you are.

It is true that our ultimate goal is full control of the economy but it is not so that we can control you so much as it is to bring stability and a longer term profit for all of mankind. You are more responsible for the instability of the economy than we are. You know the stability would instantly make us all wealthier in the long run yet you refuse to give us openly the power that we already hold secretly.

Carlin is wrong in saying that we do not care. We have to because we know that without you below us doing your duty to the economy and purchasing stupidly, the whole system would crash. But even if it would my friends, after it bounces back, nothing will have changed unless you give my Illuminati friends true political power and the opportunity to create the final evolutionary political regime that will rule
indefinitely. A Timocracy.

I know that most of you think that you have no way of moving our regimes to this best and most profitable system. You are wrong. You are presently living under two main lies and these lies are the only thing holding all of societies everywhere from prosperity for all demographic pyramids and individuals. Two Noble Lies that most of you believe. The first is the Noble Lie of religion representing a God when they really represent what Governments have created them to represent. The second is the Noble Lie that George recognizes and speaks to. That you are ruled by an independent non-Illuminati controlled government.

If you can recognise those two Noble Lies and recognize that you live in an Illuminati controlled oligarchy, then and only then can you actually control your destiny by knowing honestly who controls you.

Are you ready for an honest open system of control instead of the one you now live under?

You can, by vote, actually participate in decisions about your future without subversive manipulation, --- or do nothing and continue living a lie?

It is your choice.

As an Illuminati I can tell you that the wish and duty that drives us is not wealth by numbers. It is wealth to be used to insure our demographic position while forming a benevolent

Timocratic regime that is completely transparent to all.

You can have it if you want it and create it. Believe me if you can, -------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMxX-QOV9tI

Regards
DL

EDIT by Admin: font size reduced for readability.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2012, 08:38 AM
RE: As an Illuminati, I cannot fathom why you fear us.
Since 'illuminati' is a plural, I can tell you're of the illiterati.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 17 users Like Chas's post
07-11-2012, 08:49 AM
You're a member of a group that was abolished in 1785?

Sounds legit. Drinking Beverage

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
07-11-2012, 08:51 AM
And I can tell you like living a Noble Lie without knowing who your master is.
Regards
DL

(07-11-2012 08:38 AM)Chas Wrote:  Since 'illuminati' is a plural, I can tell you're of the illiterati.
07-11-2012, 08:52 AM
Believe you have no master then.
Regards
DL

(07-11-2012 08:49 AM)Vosur Wrote:  You're a member of a group that was abolished in 1785?

Sounds legit. Drinking Beverage
07-11-2012, 08:56 AM
Chas post catch-ups and coffee in the morning. Time well spent.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
07-11-2012, 09:01 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2012 09:35 AM by Bucky Ball.)
What is your fuel source for your illumination ? Is it hot air, or just methane (gas) ? Or is is biological methane ("farts") ?
We don't fear you, we fear the farts. Now, myself, I don't really even fear farts, unless they are frequent farts from fannies. No. Far from it. For myself, fearing frequent farts is not fair to fatheads, and would be falling for favoritism, and fanning the flames of fascism. Illuminati are just fake facetious followers of falderal, with fantasies of fagotry, and frumpy fake followers with faith in fables, with false or faux facts. It is however quite a fabulous fad, that, and fawning on the falsehoods of fanatics is fascinating for some who would fall for such farcical fatuous faulty fodder. Thus not fathoming the fear of farts is really what it's all about, and not fear of a fallacy.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
07-11-2012, 09:53 AM
My text is bigger than yours....

Leviticus does not justify stupidity, but it is more than enough to define corruption of the human mind.

[Image: 24851795.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Matthew Laramore's post
07-11-2012, 03:42 PM
(07-11-2012 09:53 AM)Matthew Laramore Wrote:  My text is bigger than yours....
Bring it on, bitch.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
07-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Mind if I try not to give as many fucks right now.... I wonder if it really is possible to go any lower than zero fucks because if it is, my fucks counter for this thread would be the lowest possible.

Let me ask you a question: How exactly did you become a member of this supposed circle jerk club called the "Illuminati".

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.