As an atheist now, what is your lifestyle at present?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-06-2012, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2012 05:54 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: As an atheist now, what is your lifestyle at present?
(02-06-2012 05:26 PM)Pachomius Wrote:  Regrets for being harsh, but that is an effective way to jolt people into genuine thinking.

You don't have the slightest clue about being an educator. That's okay, I do. Here let me help you out.

(02-06-2012 05:26 PM)Pachomius Wrote:  Any nonsense writer can put anything nonsense in the net without any hint of serious thinking.

And finally, in a rather circuitous and roundabout way, we find ourselves in total agreement pachytroll. We have sound evidence of it staring us square in the face.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-06-2012, 06:42 PM
And my comments go completely ignored. I'm out. This troll has gotten too much of my time.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 3 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
02-06-2012, 06:54 PM
(02-06-2012 06:42 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  And my comments go completely ignored. I'm out. This troll has gotten too much of my time.

He only answers you if you say what he wants to hear - he wants to build on your answers and if they are not exactly what he wants, he can't do it.

Pachy, Wikipedia is generally accepted as presenting factual information.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
02-06-2012, 07:05 PM
(02-06-2012 06:42 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  And my comments go completely ignored. I'm out. This troll has gotten too much of my time.

GirlyBeard asked me "What the fuck you tryin' to do with this troll old man?"

GM: "I'm backtrolling him son."
GB: "What's that even mean?"
GM: "Setting up hooks and snares in case he tries to retreat."
GB: "But if he gets snared or hooked he'll just escape by upping and leaving the waters."
GM: "Yes. Precisely."
GB: "Ahhhh, clever girl."

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-06-2012, 06:34 PM
I invite everyone to investigate the history of thinking in mankind.

First, before anything and everything else, thinking is what we do with our mind, and feeling is what we do with our heart.

The question is whether the heart dictates the thinking or the thinking should not so much dictate as guide the heart in feeling.

The history of thinking in mankind has come to the concept of God as the unique uncreated creator of the created universe.

That is the concept arrived at by mankind which has become the concept of God in the Christian faith in His fundamental relation to the universe.

Now, tell me, dear atheists, ex-Christians here, what is the history of thinking from the part of atheists and what has it come to in regard to the concept of the origin of the universe, mind you just the concept, let us for the time being abstain from the question of the existence of an origin of the universe.

Remember this website has the name, thethinkingatheist.com.

Pachomius
[+] 1 user Likes Pachomius's post
03-06-2012, 07:20 PM
(03-06-2012 06:34 PM)Pachomius Wrote:  Remember this website has the name, thethinkingatheist.com.

What would you do if I sang outta tune, would you stand up and walk out on me?

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-06-2012, 08:29 PM
He should start his own website
Theignoringtheist

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
03-06-2012, 09:16 PM
OP, why don't you just say what you mean, which seems to be...unless you say what I want you to say...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
04-06-2012, 10:54 AM
(02-06-2012 05:26 PM)Pachomius Wrote:  Regrets for being harsh, but that is an effective way to jolt people into genuine thinking.

First you'd have to be guilty of genuine thinking yourself. I see no evidence that you are doing any such thing. You are ignoring anything resembling a counter to your arguments. You are not interested in genuine debate. You simply want people to agree with you. And if they present an argument that stands against yours you come up with some new rule for your thread as for why that person will be ignored (if not completely ignoring them or their post altogether).

Conclusion: You are a waste of time for anyone willing to talk to you.
[+] 7 users Like Emma's post
04-06-2012, 06:18 PM
(03-06-2012 06:34 PM)Pachomius Wrote:  I invite everyone to investigate the history of thinking in mankind.

First, before anything and everything else, thinking is what we do with our mind, and feeling is what we do with our heart.

The question is whether the heart dictates the thinking or the thinking should not so much dictate as guide the heart in feeling.

The history of thinking in mankind has come to the concept of God as the unique uncreated creator of the created universe.

That is the concept arrived at by mankind which has become the concept of God in the Christian faith in His fundamental relation to the universe.

Now, tell me, dear atheists, ex-Christians here, what is the history of thinking from the part of atheists and what has it come to in regard to the concept of the origin of the universe, mind you just the concept, let us for the time being abstain from the question of the existence of an origin of the universe.

Remember this website has the name, thethinkingatheist.com.

Pachomius

I say that the history of thinking in mankind has come to the concept of God as the unique uncreated creator of the created universe, and this concept is also adopted in the Christian faith of God in His fundamental relation to the universe.

I am disappointed to see that no one atheist ex-Christian up to this point in time -- but it is still too soon though -- has come up with what atheists have come to as a concept of the origin of the universe.

So, I will check here tomorrow and see whether you as atheists have any thinking at all in regard to the concept of the origin of the universe.

Pachomius