As an atheist now, what is your lifestyle at present?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2012, 06:57 PM
RE: As an atheist now, what is your lifestyle at present?
To everyone here atheists and worst of all ex-Christians, and don't bother with feeling insulted unless it is all in your mind but you are not certain you exist either, please read this post I contributed in another thread here in this forum.

(10-06-2012 06:37 PM)Pachomius Wrote:  Dear SixForty:

There is no sense in talking with atheists the worst of which are ex-Christians.

However, try this tack, ask them to first work with you on coming to concurrence on concepts and principles which are involved in an issue, like for example, the existence of God.

That will keep them quiet, if not make them go away.

Examples of concepts to concur on is the concept of God in the Christian faith in His fundamental relation to the universem: which is God is the unique creator of the created universe; they will say that that is an assumption, and you will answer that yes it is an assumption on concepts, but when we agree on the concept of God then we can go forth in the universe to seek for God -- otherwise how can anyone recognize God if there is no concurred on concept of God.

Another one is the concept of the universe; for myself the universe is the totality of everything that exists in any way, in any domain, at any time and/or space, or no space and/or time even at all, but still in some domain at least in the world of concepts.

About principles, one is that we exist and we are certain we exist and also things exist which exist even though we are not around or have not yet come to existence, like rocks and water.

Another principle is that from nothing nothing can come forth.

Otherwise with atheists of which the worst are ex-Christians, it is all the time dodging from their part, and before you know if you are not on guard you are already distracted from the issue at hand.

Pachomius

Don't write in this thread or write but I will not reply to you unless you first at the very first line agree to first work with me to concur on concepts and principles.

Otherwise, guess I have to leave you guys to your dodging device.

Pachomius
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2012, 06:58 PM
(10-06-2012 06:51 PM)Pachomius Wrote:  
(08-06-2012 06:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Nope. I don't admit that as self-evident at all. Your metaphysics is juvenile. ... and weak.

Here you go, pachyturd. Ganesha, the Lord of Beginnings. I kinda like the idea of a pachyderm god.

[Image: ganesha2.jpg]

Well, you are not certain you exist, so you'd better look for beings like yourselves to talk about your uncertainty in re your existence.

I am definitely and certainly not going to waste time with beings like you.

Pachomius
Then why don't you leave since the people here aren't on what the fuck ever level you think you are on?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
10-06-2012, 07:03 PM
(10-06-2012 06:57 PM)Pachomius Wrote:  Otherwise, guess I have to leave you guys to your dodging device.

Pachomius

Too funny, you have been dodging every single question asked of you.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
10-06-2012, 07:46 PM
(10-06-2012 06:47 PM)Pachomius Wrote:  Well, I am still waiting for someone atheist and ex-Christian to come forward to tell the world what is their origin of the universe -- since Chas has kept away.

Pachomius
I already told you - no origin. And I'm not an ex-Christian because it never took.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
10-06-2012, 07:51 PM
(10-06-2012 06:57 PM)Pachomius Wrote:  ...we agree on the concept of God then we can go forth in the universe to seek for God -- otherwise how can anyone recognize God if there is no concurred on concept of God.
Here you are Pachomius.... no one is dodging anything here.... most people on this site do not agree with YOU on the concept of God, and therefore have no wish to go forth in the universe to seek something for which there is no objective evidence.

The internet and the world sees that YOU have completely misunderstood the word ATHEIST in the title of this forum. The world sees you as just another of many Theists who want to claim superiority over anyone who does not agree with your concepts.

The moment a human being claims superiority because agreement can not be reached on a subjective concept, that human being begins to dismantle their own humanity. You are dismantling your own humanity before the eyes of the world, Pachomius. No

But of course, you see only what you want to see... or maybe you only see what you are able to see. Undecided

Goodbye, Pachomius.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 7 users Like kim's post
11-06-2012, 02:34 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 02:38 AM by Vipa.)
Here, I agree to first work with you to concur on concepts and principles!

Ah... you deluded little theist...
btw, I still don't have a PM in my inbox, I offered a discussion in german, so not only didn't you answer much in here yourself, you even lied with a high degree of certainty (who would've guessed... - oh wait just about everyone who read your bs Tongue)

But thanks anyway for finally showing your real face to the world ("There is no sense in talking with atheists the worst of which are ex-Christians"). You do realize this sentence reveals more about you and your state of mind than about us? But since for you there's no sense to talk to us, please leave, at least until you are able to actually participate in a discussion (with open outcome - what you are trying and many pointed out already is religulous)

You don't answer anything, you lie, you prejudge and you denounce (well and there's the thing about dodging every answer you don't like)
Your words and actions here so far are as christian as satan's, good job on demasking yourself devilworshipper.
Devilworshipper Pachomius actually has a nice ring to it don't you think?

PS: I didn't lie in my first sentence: I agree with girlyman on your first supposition. But please feel free to move along with your scheme
[+] 2 users Like Vipa's post
11-06-2012, 06:53 PM
(10-06-2012 06:51 PM)Pachomius Wrote:  
(08-06-2012 06:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Nope. I don't admit that as self-evident at all. Your metaphysics is juvenile. ... and weak.

Well, you are not certain you exist, so you'd better look for beings like yourselves to talk about your uncertainty in re your existence.

If I'm not certain of my own being, why the fuck would I take on the fool's errand of looking for other beings? The Great Deceiver already has you in its clutches and you not only don't realize it, you worship it as a God. ... Pathetic ... pitiable even.

(10-06-2012 06:51 PM)Pachomius Wrote:  I am definitely and certainly not going to waste time with beings like you.

Please, for the love of God, don't.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-06-2012, 06:57 PM
Well I can see this thread has gone well.

Like a brick wall.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like lucradis's post
11-06-2012, 07:01 PM
(11-06-2012 06:57 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Well I can see this thread has gone well.

Like a brick wall.

I will miss Pachy. He was rather entertaining. Big Grin

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
11-06-2012, 07:22 PM
(11-06-2012 06:57 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Well I can see this thread has gone well.

Like a brick wall.

I kinda like it. ... is that wrong? Blush I'm going in for a physical Thursday, should I ask my Doc about adult-onset Asperger's? Smile

#sigh