As an atheist now, what is your lifestyle at present?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2015, 08:38 PM
RE: As an atheist now, what is your lifestyle at present?
(27-05-2015 08:33 PM)Pachomius Wrote:  My present concern is

Quote:What do you say, atheists, shouldn't we first work to concur on issues which are determinative to the question God exists or not, because if we don't we will be always talking past each other's head, and that is not being connected.

For example, we have to concur on the concept of God before we can proceed to argue on whether the God as per concurred on concept of God exists or not.

So, let us all you atheists and I theist concentrate on working together to concur on issues which are determinative of the question God exists or not.

Forgive me, but first please work to acquire information on concepts of God, filter out the one you comprehend in logic to be that one among many which one you see to be worth denying the existence of.

And again forgive me, focus your attention on the role of the God you deny existence to, namely, focus on His relation to the universe and to everything with a beginning.

At this point, please abstain from proving that God does not exist, just present in concise, precise, simple words your concept of God.

Here is my concept of God, the creator and operator of the universe and of everything with a beginning.

Now, if you insist that as an atheist you need not have to know any concept of God, then that means you do not know what you are denying existence to because you don't have a concept of it in your mind.

And forgive me, I can't see how you can exchange thoughts here, on working to concur on issues determinative of the question God exists or not, since you do not have in effect ideas of what God in concept is.

Repeating nonsense does not make it true, it just makes you look deluded.

I am not denying the existence of any gods, I am saying there is no evidence for any. If you have evidence of a god or gods, present it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
27-05-2015, 08:39 PM
Just lots of masturbation in public and animal buggery.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like ghostexorcist's post
27-05-2015, 08:40 PM
(27-05-2015 08:33 PM)Pachomius Wrote:  Here is my concept of God, the creator and operator of the universe and of everything with a beginning.

Just so ya know, if you keep spamming this phrase you will probably get banned.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
27-05-2015, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 27-05-2015 08:58 PM by goodwithoutgod.)

Quote:What do you say, atheists, shouldn't we first work to concur on issues which are determinative to the question God exists or not, because if we don't we will be always talking past each other's head, and that is not being connected.

For example, we have to concur on the concept of God before we can proceed to argue on whether the God as per concurred on concept of God exists or not.

So, let us all you atheists and I theist concentrate on working together to concur on issues which are determinative of the question God exists or not.

Forgive me, but first please work to acquire information on concepts of God, filter out the one you comprehend in logic to be that one among many which one you see to be worth denying the existence of.

And again forgive me, focus your attention on the role of the God you deny existence to, namely, focus on His relation to the universe and to everything with a beginning.

At this point, please abstain from proving that God does not exist, just present in concise, precise, simple words your concept of God.

Here is my concept of God, the creator and operator of the universe and of everything with a beginning.

Now, if you insist that as an atheist you need not have to know any concept of God, then that means you do not know what you are denying existence to because you don't have a concept of it in your mind.

And forgive me, I can't see how you can exchange thoughts here, on working to concur on issues determinative of the question God exists or not, since you do not have in effect ideas of what God in concept is.

WTAF Blink

So, let us all you theists and us atheists concentrate on working together to concur on issues which are determinative of the question bigfoot exists or not.

Forgive me, but first please work to acquire information on concepts of bigfoot, filter out the one you comprehend in logic to be that one among many which one you see to be worth denying the existence of.

And again forgive me, focus your attention on the role of the bigfoot you deny existence to, namely, focus on its relation to the universe and to everything with a beginning.

At this point, please abstain from proving that bigfoot does not exist, just present in concise, precise, simple words your concept of bigfoot.

Here is my concept of bigfoot, the creator and operator of the play pretend magical universe and of everything with a beginning.

Now, if you insist that as an theist you need not have to know any concept of Bigfoot, then that means you do not know what you are denying existence to because you don't have a concept of it in your mind.

And forgive me, I can't see how you can exchange thoughts here, on working to concur on issues determinative of the question bigfoot exists or not, since you do not have in effect ideas of what bigfoot in concept is.

Big Grin

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 7 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
27-05-2015, 08:52 PM
Yeah.... I don't see this one going anywhere meaningful.

To me, the concept of god is exactly that... a concept. There has never been any compelling evidence otherwise. It's an intriguing concept, just not convincing by any means.

There's a lot more important shit for us to sort through and get right before we should attempt to know god, or if there is a god.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
27-05-2015, 08:54 PM

The problem is that there are many god(s)/goddess(es). It is hard to define what god is when you have several definitions of god throughout various religions in both time and place. If you are only talking about the christian god, aren't you being a tad ethnocentric in assuming your god is the right one and all of the other gods were simply made-up deities?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
27-05-2015, 08:57 PM

The problem with your whole spiel is that you pre-suppose there is a god from the get-go. Gimme evidence for your god and then we'll go from there.

In the meantime......

Girl_nails

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
27-05-2015, 09:44 PM
(27-05-2015 08:33 PM)Pachomius Wrote:  ...
Forgive me,
And again forgive me,
And forgive me,

Nah! You're the theist; you're supposed to do the forgiving.

I think it's unforgivable that you don't seem to have acquired any new knowledge over the past 3 years.

Can't you get an internet connection from under your rock?

Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
27-05-2015, 09:50 PM
Pachy Poop,
You've been *doing* this BS line for what, 2 - 3 years now ? Nothing has changed.
It was bullshit before, and it's still bullshit.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-05-2015, 10:18 PM

I believe your idea of god was invented. I believe the idea of any god was invented and reinvented many times over.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces