As an atheist now, what is your lifestyle at present?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2015, 03:42 PM
RE: As an atheist now, what is your lifestyle at present?
I'd rather focus on conquering than concurring, but that's just me 😎
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2015, 03:52 PM
As an atheist now, what is your lifestyle at present?
Once again, you're not getting it. As jennybee said, a lot of us are former Christians. You're assuming erroneously that we didn't read any Christian literature when we were theists.

The problem is, your definition lacks any real substance. To say it is the creator and operator presupposes that is true. Again, how can we agree to that, when Christians can't even agree on the majority of their religion(s).

Even if we accept your definition for argument's sake, what do you plan to do with it? We're not going to believe it, so it's not proving anything. If you think that you don't understand what "atheist" means.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
28-05-2015, 04:10 PM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2015 05:04 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Same old same old bullshit he pulled last time he was here. He DEMANDED (and was able to engage in ONLY) any discussion that was framed in his infantile methods / concepts.

Grow up Pachomius.
You're STILL a boring troll just like 2 years ago.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
28-05-2015, 04:26 PM
(28-05-2015 02:57 PM)Pachomius Wrote:  This is the pattern atheists here are now into, as usual all the time, instead of taking up the labor to work to concur on the issues determinative of the question God exists or not, they dodge in every post they write.

Right now two atheists asked for my concept of God, in their posts 224, 229, I have presented it already since I returned to this forum, and I will present it again, here, God in concept is the creator and operator of the universe and of everything with a beginning.

Quote:Post 250 Yesterday, 10:33 AM.

My present concern is

So, let us all you atheists and I theist concentrate on working together to concur on issues which are determinative of the question God exists or not.

Forgive me, but first please work to acquire information on concepts of God, filter out the one you comprehend in logic to be that one among many which one you see to be worth denying the existence of.

And again forgive me, focus your attention on the role of the God you deny existence to, namely, focus on His relation to the universe and to everything with a beginning.

At this point, please abstain from proving that God does not exist, just present in concise, precise, simple words your concept of God.

Here is my concept of God, the creator and operator of the universe and of everything with a beginning.

Now, if you insist that as an atheist you need not have to know any concept of God, then that means you do not know what you are denying existence to because you don't have a concept of it in your mind.

And forgive me, I can't see how you can exchange thoughts here, on working to concur on issues determinative of the question God exists or not, since you do not have in effect ideas of what God in concept is.

So, please atheists, read literature of the Christian faith and obtain the information on the concept of God in His relation to the universe and to everything with a beginning, then formulate your information with simple concise and precise words, to present your arrived at concept of God.

Then we will work to achieve a mutually concurred on concept/

I have already presented mine, namely, in concept God is the creator and operator of the universe and of everything with a beginning, please now present in simple concise and precise words the concept of God from your information with reading the sources of the Christian faith.

After we have concurred on the concept of God, then we will work to concur on what it is to prove something to exist in objective reality.

If you persist in dodging the task at present to work to come to concurrence on the issues determinative of the question God exists or not, then we cannot advance further, because from your part it is all dodging, no contributions at all to the work of attaining concurred on preliminaries determinative of the question God exists or not.

First Issue is on the concept of God, and then next the issue on the concept of proof; these are two preliminary steps we have to work to come to concurred on positions, otherwise you atheists are as usual into dodging, but never really into serious logical endeavor to take on a systematic examination of the question God exists or not -- and a systematic examination must first start with the concept of God agreed on from both sides of the debate, and then also an agreed on concept of what it is to prove the existence of something in objective reality.

So, when you post again, please come up with your proposed concept of God, in simple concise and precise words.

Here is my repeated again concept of God, in concept God is the creator and operator of the universe and of everything with a beginning.

You propose your information sourced from the literature of the Christian faith, in simple precise and concise language, and we will work on my and your concepts of God, to come to a concurred on definition of God.

Child,

Do you have any idea who you are trying to talk down to? Several of us, myself included, have degrees in religious studies, mine has a specialty in christianity. I am an ex-minister, I know the faith and christian doctrine from the inside out. Don't make me drag you around the elementary school you attend by the neck while beating you with your fictional bible.

"in concept God is the creator and operator of the universe and of everything with a beginning"

This is word salad. Yes, that is a concept, there are many concepts of gods out there in the world, and over 4500 different religion, and over 40,000 strains of christian delusion....amusing you think your fabricated anthropocentric concept of god is the REAL one. They are all fabricated by man. All created by man, and are all unproven. There is zero evidence of a god. Do you understand that child?

Here, let me play your silly childish game...

Here is my concept of god....

Actually you can trace it back to Uranus...you see, Uranus is hollow, and full of little purple men who ride unicorns. They feed these unicorns magic beans, so that the unicorns fart fairy dust. This fairy dust is collected and boiled in the great sky cauldron...then bottled in invisible bottle rockets that are catapulted through space to earth...and these bottles shatter upon entering the earth's atmosphere and upon a human's birth, form its soul. This can be proven by analyzing nursery rhymes.....in goldilocks, if you look reeeeal hard at page 12, you see what looks like a knothole in the 4th board from the right in their home, magnify that knothole, and you will see the shape of the unicorn's hoof, thus proving the great purple unicorn is the creator! Now you see, you are seeking the truth...and all this time it was in URANUS.

When you are ready to enter an intelligent discussion, backed by empirical evidence, let me know. If not, then the derision will continue because you havent a fucking clue about your own religion, we are experts on Christianity. Funny how atheists know more about your religion and its historicity than you huh? We have actually read the bible, and that is why we are atheists as the bible is the single best book ever fabricated to support atheism.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
28-05-2015, 04:29 PM
(28-05-2015 04:26 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(28-05-2015 02:57 PM)Pachomius Wrote:  This is the pattern atheists here are now into, as usual all the time, instead of taking up the labor to work to concur on the issues determinative of the question God exists or not, they dodge in every post they write.

Right now two atheists asked for my concept of God, in their posts 224, 229, I have presented it already since I returned to this forum, and I will present it again, here, God in concept is the creator and operator of the universe and of everything with a beginning.

So, please atheists, read literature of the Christian faith and obtain the information on the concept of God in His relation to the universe and to everything with a beginning, then formulate your information with simple concise and precise words, to present your arrived at concept of God.

Then we will work to achieve a mutually concurred on concept/

I have already presented mine, namely, in concept God is the creator and operator of the universe and of everything with a beginning, please now present in simple concise and precise words the concept of God from your information with reading the sources of the Christian faith.

After we have concurred on the concept of God, then we will work to concur on what it is to prove something to exist in objective reality.

If you persist in dodging the task at present to work to come to concurrence on the issues determinative of the question God exists or not, then we cannot advance further, because from your part it is all dodging, no contributions at all to the work of attaining concurred on preliminaries determinative of the question God exists or not.

First Issue is on the concept of God, and then next the issue on the concept of proof; these are two preliminary steps we have to work to come to concurred on positions, otherwise you atheists are as usual into dodging, but never really into serious logical endeavor to take on a systematic examination of the question God exists or not -- and a systematic examination must first start with the concept of God agreed on from both sides of the debate, and then also an agreed on concept of what it is to prove the existence of something in objective reality.

So, when you post again, please come up with your proposed concept of God, in simple concise and precise words.

Here is my repeated again concept of God, in concept God is the creator and operator of the universe and of everything with a beginning.

You propose your information sourced from the literature of the Christian faith, in simple precise and concise language, and we will work on my and your concepts of God, to come to a concurred on definition of God.

Child,

Do you have any idea who you are trying to talk down to? Several of us, myself included, have degrees in religious studies, mine has a specialty in christianity. I am an ex-minister, I know the faith and christian doctrine from the inside out. Don't make me drag you around the elementary school you attend by the neck while beating you with your fictional bible.

"in concept God is the creator and operator of the universe and of everything with a beginning"

This is word salad. Yes, that is a concept, there are many concepts of gods out there in the world, and over 4500 different religion, and over 40,000 strains of christian delusion....amusing you think your fabricated anthropocentric concept of god is the REAL one. They are all fabricated by man. All created by man, and are all unproven. There is zero evidence of a god. Do you understand that child?

Actually you can trace it back to Uranus...you see, Uranus is hollow, and full of little purple men who ride unicorns. They feed these unicorns magic beans, so that the unicorns fart fairy dust. This fairy dust is collected and boiled in the great sky cauldron...then bottled in invisible bottle rockets that are catapulted through space to earth...and these bottles shatter upon entering the earth's atmosphere and upon a human's birth, form its soul. This can be proven by analyzing nursery rhymes.....in goldilocks, if you look reeeeal hard at page 12, you see what looks like a knothole in the 4th board from the right in their home, magnify that knothole, and you will see the shape of the unicorn's hoof, thus proving the great purple unicorn is the creator! Now you see, you are seeking the truth...and all this time it was in URANUS.

When you are ready to enter an intelligent discussion, backed by empirical evidence, let me know. If not, then the derision will continue because you havent a fucking clue about your own religion, we are experts on Christianity. Funny how atheists know more about your religion and its historicity than you huh? We have actually read the bible, and that is why we are atheists as the bible is the single best book ever fabricated to support atheism.

Too subtle. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
28-05-2015, 04:31 PM
(28-05-2015 04:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-05-2015 04:26 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Child,

Too subtle. Drinking Beverage

Consider ya I probably need to dumb it down a bit, too many big words...

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
28-05-2015, 05:42 PM
(28-05-2015 02:57 PM)Pachomius Wrote:  Here is my repeated again concept of God, in concept God is the creator and operator of the universe and of everything with a beginning.

Your concept is vapid and you still haven't listed what you think had a beginning and how you know that.

Please provide a specific, falsifiable definition for your god and we can evaluate it. "The creator and operator of the universe" is something I'd expect from a kindergarten student, not somebody wanting to have a serious discussion.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
28-05-2015, 06:44 PM
So in other words, he's an Egor Lite. He's above troll, but every argument and debate must be only on his terms?
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
28-05-2015, 07:23 PM
(28-05-2015 06:44 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  So in other words, he's an Egor Lite. He's above troll, but every argument and debate must be only on his terms?

Not necessarily.

He's just deluded enough to think that everybody should be already on his terms.

Plus, at least Egor was relatively coherent with his words.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
31-05-2015, 04:05 PM
Do you notice that I am not into proving that God exists but into requiring us to concur on the concept of God, otherwise it is impossible for us to exchange thoughts on God exists or not.

Atheists are just like that, they don't really do serious genuine true effective honest thinking on an issue or the issue God exists or not, by first logically working with theists on the concept of God both sides accept.

In its place they will just keep dodging the issue with challenge like to present evidence etc., or using unpleasant language on their interlocutors -- but stubbornly refusing and resisting to first come to concurrence on the concept of God with their interlocutors.

Anyway, since you will not be presenting your information of the concept of God you deny to exist (just choose one from your big enumerations of God, gods, goddesses, deities, divinities, etc.), let us now instead from my part ask you how do you want you and me to proceed in accordance with scientific inquiry on settling an issue like somesthing exists in objective reality or not.

May I just remind you atheists that this forum is about thinking atheists, not cussing atheists.