As an atheist now, what is your lifestyle at present?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2015, 04:38 PM
RE: As an atheist now, what is your lifestyle at present?
Okay, what about this message from one of you atheists, by which I think we can start with our exchange on the question God exists or not.

Quote:Even if we accept your definition for argument's sake, what do you plan to do with it? We're not going to believe it, so it's not proving anything. If you think that you don't understand what "atheist" means.

Okay, let us seriously and honestly on logic and in civil language, start with the statement above, "you don't understand what "atheist" means."

And please in just 50 words or less.

Please master the skill of simple concise and precise writing, like what I have presented in my formulation on the concept of God, namely, God in concept is the creator and operator of the universe and of everything with a beginning.

Simple concise and precise writing requires you to think on facts and logic, on what is the first and foremost idea in your mind which you want to present in order to take up an issue like God exists or not.

In the case of this issue itself, it has to do with God existing or not existing, so you and I first work together to concur on the concept of God, but keeping to simple concise and precise language.

Simple concise and precise language means also we have to be relevant to the issue, and not going into irrelevant and uncivil cuss language, attacking the persons of your intercolutors instead of working on ideas.

So, relevant to the issue of God exists or not, first and foremost we ask ourselves in regard to the Christian faith, what is the most essentially crucial role of God in relation to the universe and everything with a beginning, for Christians: so that without the performance of that role by God, God is not worth any attention whatsoever from mankind?

Now, for Christians God is first and foremost the creator and operator of the universe and of everything with a beginning; without the performance of that role God is not deserving of any attention whatsoever from thinking mankind.

Without using the Bible as any revelation by God but just as a record of thinking folks from millennia back, in Genesis 1:1 we read, "In the beginning God made heaven and earth," and in the Apostles' Creed, Christians declare, "I believe in God the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth."

So, there, that is in simple concise and precise words the concept of God for Christians, and it is crucially quintessentially important to Christians, so that if God is not the creator and operator of the universe and of everything with a beginning, then He is not deserving absolutely not deserving of any attention from mankind.

Okay, dear atheists, in simple concise and precise words, tell me I am eager to read your words, what is your understanding of "atheist" which you identify yourselves by, calling yourselves atheists, and in this website and forum, you ascribe to yourselves the description of thinking, thus "thethinkingatheist.com."

Already abstain from cuss language and do constructive thinking, give me your understanding of the term "atheist," in simple concise and precise language, use just 50 words or less; more words will just give away the suspicion that you are again into dodging as already from time immemorial is the pattern of your thinking: all the time, dodging and not thinking

Okay Tell me in just 50 words or less what you atheists understand by the term "atheist."

Don't please don't reply to everything in this post, just present in 50 words or less your understanding of the term "atheist." otherwise you are again into your habit of dodging all the time.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2015, 04:41 PM
(31-05-2015 04:38 PM)Pachomius Wrote:  Okay Tell me in just 50 words or less what you atheists understand by the term "atheist."

God is dead. ... oh look I can name that tune in three notes.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
31-05-2015, 04:44 PM
A person who does not believe a God or god(s) exist.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
31-05-2015, 04:46 PM
(31-05-2015 04:05 PM)Pachomius Wrote:  Do you notice that I am not into proving that God exists but into requiring us to concur on the concept of God, otherwise it is impossible for us to exchange thoughts on God exists or not.

We noticed that you provided no coherent concept and completely dodged the fact that it isn't up to atheists to define god. You are that one that claims it exists, you are the one that has to provide a falsifiable definition.

Quote:Atheists are just like that, they don't really do serious genuine true effective honest thinking on an issue or the issue God exists or not, by first logically working with theists on the concept of God both sides accept.

The irony is strong in this one.

Quote:(just choose one from your big enumerations of God, gods, goddesses, deities, divinities, etc.)

We don't have a big enumeration, theists do. That's what faith and lack of actual evidence gets you. Without evidence you can propose anything and there's no way to determine if it is real or not. Concepts are a dime a dozen.

Quote:let us now instead from my part ask you how do you want you and me to proceed in accordance with scientific inquiry on settling an issue like somesthing exists in objective reality or not.

What part of "please provide evidence for your god" do you not understand?

Quote:May I just remind you atheists that this forum is about thinking atheists, not cussing atheists.

Those aren't mutually exclusive options, dipshit.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
31-05-2015, 04:51 PM
(31-05-2015 04:38 PM)Pachomius Wrote:  Please master the skill of simple concise and precise writing, like what I have presented in my formulation on the concept of God, namely, God in concept is the creator and operator of the universe and of everything with a beginning.

Laughat

concise? maybe
precise? hardly
useless? definitely

That "concept" provides nothing tangible with which to work.

And you STILL haven't said what you think had a beginning.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
31-05-2015, 05:57 PM
As an atheist now, what is your lifestyle at present?
Since it was my statement, I will describe it as many already have:

Atheists do not believe in gods. Nothing more.

There is nothing more to it. The word does not explain feelings or opinions on politics, morals, or anything else. It is just as described as above.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
31-05-2015, 06:11 PM
Don't please don't reply to everything in this post, just present in 50 words or less your understanding of the term "atheist." otherwise you are again into your habit of dodging all the time.
[/quote]

I have "faith" that my truck will start in the morning because I have made the effort to keep it in running condition. I have "faith" that my dog will wake me up in the morning to take a crap. I have "faith" that 20 minutes after I wake up, and after my dog takes a crap, I will also need to take a crap. I'm an atheist because the only things I have faith in are the things I know. No magic needed.

The second mouse gets the cheese.
31-05-2015, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2015 06:35 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Oh widdow Pachy Poo.
Still demanding people dumb the shit down to your infantile level.
There really is not much hope for you.
You could go see a shrink about your OCD though. There may be pills for you.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
31-05-2015, 06:19 PM
okay well this guy is either incapable, unable, or unwilling to make sense. Perhaps he has been allowed access to the library computer too long between classes at whatever ignorant ass middle school he attends. Sooooooooo since he is obviously unable to answer my posts, to no surprise, lets move onto something more important than this ineducable tyro theist....like BACON!

[Image: 2j2j3et.jpg]

Yummy or gross?

Post yours....

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
31-05-2015, 06:25 PM
(31-05-2015 06:19 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  okay well this guy is either incapable, unable, or unwilling to make sense. Perhaps he has been allowed access to the library computer too long between classes at whatever ignorant ass middle school he attends. Sooooooooo since he is obviously unable to answer my posts, to no surprise, lets move onto something more important than this ineducable tyro theist....like BACON!

[Image: 2j2j3et.jpg]

Yummy or gross?

Post yours....

Bacon No

[Image: chocolate-coated-strawberries1.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post