As an atheist now, what is your lifestyle at present?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: As an atheist now, what is your lifestyle at present?
An atheist strongly doubts and does not require any deity, in order to live as a human being. A deity and therefore belief in any deity, is irrelevant to life itself. Pretty simple. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2015, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2015 06:33 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(31-05-2015 06:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(31-05-2015 06:19 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  okay well this guy is either incapable, unable, or unwilling to make sense. Perhaps he has been allowed access to the library computer too long between classes at whatever ignorant ass middle school he attends. Sooooooooo since he is obviously unable to answer my posts, to no surprise, lets move onto something more important than this ineducable tyro theist....like BACON!

[Image: 2j2j3et.jpg]

Yummy or gross?

Post yours....

Bacon No

[Image: chocolate-coated-strawberries1.jpg]

ooooh yours does look better, and i actually am not a huge fan of bacon, but i'll eat it occasionally. Unsure way better than sausage *gag*

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
31-05-2015, 06:30 PM
(31-05-2015 06:19 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  okay well this guy is either incapable, unable, or unwilling to make sense. Perhaps he has been allowed access to the library computer too long between classes at whatever ignorant ass middle school he attends. Sooooooooo since he is obviously unable to answer my posts, to no surprise, lets move onto something more important than this ineducable tyro theist....like BACON!

Yummy or gross?

Post yours....

Chocolate covered BACON ??? Holy crap, there is a GOD.

The second mouse gets the cheese.
[+] 3 users Like The Drake's post
31-05-2015, 06:32 PM
(31-05-2015 06:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

Yummy or gross?

Post yours....

Bacon No

[Image: chocolate-coated-strawberries1.jpg]

Yes....bacon

31-05-2015, 07:04 PM
(31-05-2015 06:30 PM)The Drake Wrote:  Chocolate covered BACON ??? Holy crap, there is a GOD.

I've heard some call them "pig slickers." But... I'm not a big fan of chocolate and the idea of sweet on meat...
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
31-05-2015, 07:06 PM
(31-05-2015 07:04 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(31-05-2015 06:30 PM)The Drake Wrote:  Chocolate covered BACON ??? Holy crap, there is a GOD.

I've heard some call them "pig slickers." But... I'm not a big fan of chocolate and the idea of sweet on meat...

you're back from the basement already Tongue
31-05-2015, 07:18 PM
(31-05-2015 07:06 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(31-05-2015 07:04 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I've heard some call them "pig slickers." But... I'm not a big fan of chocolate and the idea of sweet on meat...

you're back from the basement already Tongue
Had already started.
Evil_monster
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
31-05-2015, 07:20 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure why you'd ruin good bacon with chocolate. However I have been known to make a mean batch of bacon caramel brownies. But that's different. I'm enhancing the brownies with bacon, rather than ruining a good piece of bacon with straight chocolate. Yes

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
31-05-2015, 07:27 PM
(31-05-2015 07:04 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  

"Sweet on Meat"...Depends on the meat and the sweet. Pineapple chicken ? Pork chops and applesauce ?

31-05-2015, 07:28 PM
The best thing to do with bacon is broil it and then wrap it around steamed asparagus and dip it in a sauce.

[Image: mla102661_0307_wrapped_xl.jpg?itok=GFm69rk5]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post