As atheism rises, America declines

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: As atheism rises, America declines
(18-04-2013 02:11 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 01:06 PM)morondog Wrote:  Why the double quotes Mr "ethical, loving" ? You still think we can't possibly be having as much fun as you do when you jerk off for Jesus don't you ?

MD,

Ethics and love are human constructs, right? Are you familiar with any animal or plant ethics besides man's? Did I miss something?

And today, you all trumpet you are ethical, benign and loving, while being vicious and mean to Theists, and I'm saying be honest and admit that Atheism provides a variety of freedoms from moral strictures:

*You can be lovely to your friends while Christians forgive their enemies

*You can be monogamous if you wish or engage in relational and sexual perversions

*You can be kindly spoken to others and also use Jesus's name as a curse word, call me names, and say sexual things about Jesus your mom would wash your mouth out with for soap for saying

"Ethical" and "loving". And intolerant of and rude to Theists. Dr. King and Gandhi would despise your attitude and hypocrisy.

I cannot help but wonder: Considering that for quite some time after the christian religions achieved power, Christians considered anybody not under their umbrella as their enemy, and would often gleefully slaughter their 'enemies' when they found them, be they soldier, civilian, monk or non-believer. When did they start forgiving their perceived enemies, as opposed to killing or torturing them outright? After Christian sects all fell from their seats of power maybe? that of course would not surprise me.

You sexual perversion is another man's normal, and his normal is another's fetish. I doubt there is a standard of sexual acts to decide what is perverted outside that which is definitions entirely your own.

Are you familiar with the concept held in freedoms of opinion and expression? Regardless of whether you like it or not, everybody is entitled to their opinion and freedom of expression, meaning; Bitch and moan all you please, you've the right to do so after all, but you cannot stifle a persons capacity to say essentially what they want, after all the name Jesus more often than not means nothing to anybody here, aside from a fictional character to mock and getting upset about it being mocked is just going to encourage some of us to do mock more frequently.
If I, for example want to call Jesus "Jewsus" I can and I choose to do so, you can even retaliate by mocking a famous or well liked Atheist/Agnostic if you like, have fun with that by the way.
And anybody with any sense would know that you cannot "clean out" words by washing ones mouth with soap, anybody who attempts to do so is being quite foolish, but that is just my opinion.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2013, 06:50 PM
(18-04-2013 02:11 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  "Ethical" and "loving". And intolerant of and rude to Theists. Dr. King and Gandhi would despise your attitude and hypocrisy.

No, we are not hypocrites. If we pretended to respect you or your beliefs, then we would be hypocrites. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
18-04-2013, 08:55 PM
How would King feel?
As I recall, the night before he died he'd had a threesome, so he'd probably side more with the meany atheists on this one.

Humanists of West Florida
GC CoR
P'cola Skeptic in thePub
GC Freethinker
19-04-2013, 12:06 AM
(18-04-2013 11:13 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:Atheism rises, America declines

Correct! This might even be the "form of godliness while denying its power" that Paul prophesied would happen in the end of this age. What else do you call today's Atheists who are "ethical, loving people"? Can't you just go back to being moral degenerates like Huxley and Voltaire so we can all see more clearly? Smile

So you blame the slow fall from grace of the US on atheism?

Then how do you explain the Scandinavian countries which are rated as the best place to live in the world, yet they have atheism in the mid-high 30% of their population.

How do you explain the Enlightenment Age and as the power of the church (Catholic) decreased, the overall progress of man increased exponentially?

You sir, are an idiot.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
22-04-2013, 10:55 PM
(26-01-2013 08:02 AM)kpax Wrote:  Atheism is now to blame for the world's problems.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/perspectives/p...a-declines

Quote:As the decline of American society persists, it is not coincidence that the atheist movement in the United States is simultaneously growing.

Uh oh! People might actually start putting their energy into constructive things, like helping the environment, ending bullying and prejudices, or putting an end to silly folklore and fear.
[+] 2 users Like Flowergurl's post