As mentioned by Seth earlier today: Doctors Without Borders

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2012, 07:03 AM
RE: As mentioned by Seth earlier today: Doctors Without Borders
I'm just hoping I can get Seth's section clearly... last one was spotty as a leopard, but not in the awesome leopard-y way.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2012, 07:07 AM
Same here. It seems good so far.

09-09-2012, 07:09 AM
(09-09-2012 07:07 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Same here. It seems good so far.

No good for me... This IS getting youtubed right?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-09-2012, 07:13 AM
(09-09-2012 07:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 07:07 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Same here. It seems good so far.

No good for me... This IS getting youtubed right?

second I say it, I get a better feed on the thing, still annoyingly patchy but it far better than the last one.

09-09-2012, 09:18 AM
The hour with Seth was pretty good, also Jessica Ahlquist was on. They're in the last hour now. DPR, AronRa, and Matt Dillahunty. Could still use more donations on ChipIn for the event, if anyone is able to do it. Smile

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-09-2012, 09:22 AM
(09-09-2012 09:18 AM)Near Wrote:  The hour with Seth was pretty good, also Jessica Ahlquist was on. They're in the last hour now. DPR, AronRa, and Matt Dillahunty. Could still use more donations on ChipIn for the event, if anyone is able to do it. Smile

Oh yes, definitely worth the time, his sticking around was a great edition too.

09-09-2012, 10:05 AM
Seth made everyone else seem amateur.
Nothing wrong with being amateur but the years of practice shine through

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
09-09-2012, 10:17 AM
This whole thing has made me wish I had money to donate, all I've got that I would love to donate is $10.10c in coin. And an extra $9.10c, also in coin that I would reluctantly donate. (they are special coins) but I've no idea if that is at all possible...
No

09-09-2012, 10:22 AM
No worries, I get a little bit pushy when it comes to Atheists donating, because I get so sick of all the religionists saying that we don't care/donate. Someday when you are in a better position financially, I am sure you will be able to help out. Smile

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-09-2012, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2012 10:35 AM by Free Thought.)
(09-09-2012 10:22 AM)Near Wrote:  No worries, I get a little bit pushy when it comes to Atheists donating, because I get so sick of all the religionists saying that we don't care/donate. Someday when you are in a better position financially, I am sure you will be able to help out. Smile

Definitely I will, and I gotta agree with you it is, however, it is without a doubt the MOST annoying provocation against Atheists-(ism?) to me, I want to punch people who say that.
When I have the time I volunteer to provide first aid at community events, so I am sure why you can understand why it bugs me..

Anyway, I asked in the chat about the coins, asking if it were possible to main it some somebody to handle it, c0n0rdance of all people asked me if the money consisted of $5 coins (As to why I am confused).

So I got something good out of it at least.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post