As mentioned by Seth earlier today: Doctors Without Borders

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2012, 10:45 AM
RE: As mentioned by Seth earlier today: Doctors Without Borders
(09-09-2012 10:25 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  When I have the time I volunteer to provide first aid at community events, so I am sure why you can understand why it bugs me...

Ah! I always forget about donating time. That's awesome that you are able to do that! Smile

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Near's post
09-09-2012, 10:50 AM
(09-09-2012 10:45 AM)Near Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 10:25 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  When I have the time I volunteer to provide first aid at community events, so I am sure why you can understand why it bugs me...

Ah! I always forget about donating time. That's awesome that you are able to do that! Smile

Thanks, I enjoy it, so long as I don't get a repeat of the only major casualty I had to deal with.. (was not alone though, never am Thumbsup )

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
09-09-2012, 10:52 AM
(09-09-2012 10:25 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 10:22 AM)Near Wrote:  No worries, I get a little bit pushy when it comes to Atheists donating, because I get so sick of all the religionists saying that we don't care/donate. Someday when you are in a better position financially, I am sure you will be able to help out. Smile

Definitely I will, and I gotta agree with you it is, however, it is without a doubt the MOST annoying provocation against Atheists-(ism?) to me, I want to punch people who say that.
When I have the time I volunteer to provide first aid at community events, so I am sure why you can understand why it bugs me..

Anyway, I asked in the chat about the coins, asking if it were possible to main it some somebody to handle it, c0n0rdance of all people asked me if the money consisted of $5 coins (As to why I am confused).

So I got something good out of it at least.

I'll donate 20$ for you and you can pay me back after you make your first million.

My problem is that I don't use credit cards so I have to find some way to give cash.

I usually give when I get stopped in the street.

In the UK it was easier cos I'd get it deducted pre-tax from my salary

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
09-09-2012, 10:57 AM
(09-09-2012 10:52 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I'll donate 20$ for you and you can pay me back after you make your first million.

My problem is that I don't use credit cards so I have to find some way to give cash.

I can't imagine ever making a million anything.

Either way I can't wait until I can get a job... and money... and the ability to help with this!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-09-2012, 11:00 AM
(09-09-2012 10:57 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I can't imagine ever making a million anything.

You can make millions of skin cells. Wink

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Near's post
09-09-2012, 11:11 AM
(09-09-2012 11:00 AM)Near Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 10:57 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I can't imagine ever making a million anything.

You can make millions of skin cells. Wink

Touché good sir.

But if you want to go down that path I make millions of potential people (and kill them?) also. Consider

09-09-2012, 11:12 AM
As mentioned by Seth earlier today: Doctors Without Borders
(09-09-2012 10:57 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 10:52 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I'll donate 20$ for you and you can pay me back after you make your first million.

I can't imagine ever making a million anything.

Either way I can't wait until I can get a job... and money... and the ability to help with this!

If you live to be 100, you will have farted around a million times.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-09-2012, 11:15 AM
(09-09-2012 11:12 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  

If you live to be 100, you will have farted around a million times.

For once I don't want to see the evidence.

[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post