As of 4:00 today, I am employed!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2012, 09:38 PM
As of 4:00 today, I am employed!
As of this afternoon, I have all the hours I need through the temp agency and I am on the payroll! A real job. What a relief. Big Grin

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 15 users Like Anjele's post
30-08-2012, 10:47 PM
RE: As of 4:00 today, I am employed!
YAY! congratulations Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
30-08-2012, 10:53 PM
Again?

attention whore Tongue

Hug

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-08-2012, 12:14 AM
woo!

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
31-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Congratulations! Doing what?
31-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Congratulations!

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
31-08-2012, 10:07 PM
I am the bookkeeper and office manager for a small HVAC company.

Muffs...how's your gig going?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
01-09-2012, 04:37 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2012 04:40 AM by earmuffs.)
well..

They said they were gonna phone (did "work experience" last week), I was under the impression I had the job but I have yet to receive a phone call and it's been a week.
So I am going to phone them tomorrow and give them a piece of my mind about letting me know if I didn't get the job because I could have used that week actually looking for one.
I mean seriously, how fucking hard is it to give someone a 2second phone call? Or even a text, but noooooo, they gotta be a bunch of fucking cunts about wasting my fucking time.

So yea, he's getting a phone call tomorrow and I'm back at square one of not having a job still having bills that are coming up due, still have that $200 fine as well as a recent $80 speeding ticket as well as a large internet bill incoming. Except now I am 2 weeks behind in the job search because I thought I had this one when I now obviously do not.

So thank you for asking Anjele but my situation currently is a little fucked up and I really have no clue what I am going to do considering even if I apply for jobs tomorrow (which I'm gonna do) it's gonna be at least a week or two before they close applications, then another week to sort through applications etc.. and after all that I may not even get a fucking job interview let alone a fucking job. By the time of the best case scenario that I get a job bills will be literally be roof high. OH and that $200 fine I got is due in 4days. Guess how much is in my bank account currently? 79cents.
Living the dream.

Oh and I literally have 8weeks to find a job for when my student loan weekly loan payments dry up and I have $0 coming in each week.

01-09-2012, 08:09 AM
Congatulations Anjele Smile

Muffs..... I know its mega annoying that those people havent phoned back, but given your situation I think if I was you instead of ringing them and giving them a piece of your mind.... instead id ring them and ask them for a reference for the weeks work you have done.

You can add this to your CV.... showing employers about your recent efforts.

I know when I scanned CVs this is one of the things I used to look for.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
01-09-2012, 08:29 AM
Nah I think I'd rather just give them a piece of my mind.

The work I did was nightclub doorman, the boss never saw my work. It was me and another guy (cool guy actually, we got a long really well actually which I guess confuses me more as to why i never got a phone call).