As per Evenheathen's request.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2016, 08:21 PM
As per Evenheathen's request.
I present to you another Trump thread.

[Image: blog_trump_card.jpg]

I actually rather like the dude. He's grown on me.
Obviously Bernie is the best candidate by far, but whore-face Clinton's gonna win so I'm gonna root for Trump when that happens.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-05-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: As per Evenheathen's request.
Wrong card.... this is the one true Donald.

[Image: 3IYeNCd.jpg]

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 16 users Like Heatheness's post
27-05-2016, 08:46 PM
Cancer grows on you too ... Hardly a reason to like it.
[+] 9 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
27-05-2016, 08:50 PM
Trump with his finger on the trigger - very scary.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
27-05-2016, 09:06 PM
(27-05-2016 08:50 PM)Dom Wrote:  Trump with his finger on the trigger - very scary.

He'd have to have his entire freakishly small hand on the trigger.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 9 users Like Revenant77x's post
27-05-2016, 09:40 PM
(27-05-2016 08:50 PM)Dom Wrote:  Trump with his finger on the trigger - very scary.

I've heard stories about past presidents who have had their finger on that trigger, like Nixon. I think (hope) that the system is going to be too monolithic to allow a thing like the Donald to effectuate any change to said system. I can understand the frustration of the people who support the Donald. But electing him sure as shit ain't gonna fix the problems. It is on a par with electing Howard Stern, but with slightly less vulgarity.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
27-05-2016, 09:44 PM
(27-05-2016 09:06 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

He'd have to have his entire freakishly small hand on the trigger.

My take is that if that lunatic wanted to nuke somebody preemptively, that the military person in charge of the "football" would tell him to fuck off. I hope like HELL that I'm right on this, if, by some freak of the system, that he gets elected and survives to be sworn in.
27-05-2016, 09:56 PM
(27-05-2016 09:44 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(27-05-2016 09:06 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  He'd have to have his entire freakishly small hand on the trigger.

My take is that if that lunatic wanted to nuke somebody preemptively, that the military person in charge of the "football" would tell him to fuck off. I hope like HELL that I'm right on this, if, by some freak of the system, that he gets elected and survives to be sworn in.

Government selects for people who think obedience is virtue.
27-05-2016, 10:28 PM
(27-05-2016 08:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  ...
I actually rather like the dude. He's grown on me.
Obviously Bernie is the best candidate by far, but whore-face Clinton's gonna win so I'm gonna root for Trump when that happens.

I wouldn't go as far as "rather like" ... that seems to me, like an extremist position.

There are two advantages of having clown-boy in charge:

1) The non-Murikans here on TTA will have four good years of unfettered ridiculing / poking an open wound. I'm looking forward to that.

2) Trump (which means 'fart' where I grew up) is a pragmatist. He's actually not too bad at Risk Assessment. He knows when to cut and run in his business dealings.

As long as he doesn't put a Cheney or a Kissinger in charge of Oil Foreign Policy, we might just all stay alive until the end of the decade.

Dodgy

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
27-05-2016, 10:34 PM
(27-05-2016 09:40 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

I've heard stories about past presidents who have had their finger on that trigger, like Nixon. I think (hope) that the system is going to be too monolithic to allow a thing like the Donald to effectuate any change to said system. I can understand the frustration of the people who support the Donald. But electing him sure as shit ain't gonna fix the problems. It is on a par with electing Howard Stern, but with slightly less vulgarity.

Nobody will never be as bad as nixon.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube