As per Evenheathen's request.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2016, 01:54 AM
RE: As per Evenheathen's request.
(27-05-2016 09:40 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(27-05-2016 08:50 PM)Dom Wrote:  Trump with his finger on the trigger - very scary.

I've heard stories about past presidents who have had their finger on that trigger, like Nixon. I think (hope) that the system is going to be too monolithic to allow a thing like the Donald to effectuate any change to said system. I can understand the frustration of the people who support the Donald. But electing him sure as shit ain't gonna fix the problems. It is on a par with electing Howard Stern, but with slightly less vulgarity.

I'm not so much worried about his finger on the trigger, tbh. I'm much more worried about the foreign-policy resonations that will occur as he makes decisions that aren't within the purview of Congressional oversight or Pentagon stodginess.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2016, 02:35 AM
Okay, now it's my turn.

[Image: luY2ZYt.png]

☆☆☆
28-05-2016, 03:15 AM
Here's another one:

[Image: trump-card-comic.png]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
28-05-2016, 04:41 AM
(27-05-2016 10:28 PM)DLJ Wrote:  There are two advantages of having clown-boy in charge:

1) The non-Murikans here on TTA will have four good years of unfettered ridiculing / poking an open wound. I'm looking forward to that.

Me too. Cool

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
28-05-2016, 06:59 AM
(28-05-2016 04:41 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(27-05-2016 10:28 PM)DLJ Wrote:  There are two advantages of having clown-boy in charge:

1) The non-Murikans here on TTA will have four good years of unfettered ridiculing / poking an open wound. I'm looking forward to that.

Me too. Cool

Only if you survive.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
28-05-2016, 07:08 AM
(28-05-2016 06:59 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(28-05-2016 04:41 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Me too. Cool

Only if you survive.

I am quite positive that Hillary presents a much bigger threat to me personally then Trump. After all it was during Bill`s presidency that we got bombed.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
28-05-2016, 08:59 AM
(28-05-2016 07:08 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(28-05-2016 06:59 AM)Dom Wrote:  Only if you survive.

I am quite positive that Hillary presents a much bigger threat to me personally then Trump. After all it was during Bill`s presidency that we got bombed.

Hillary would be as paralyzed as Obama was. It would likely be 8 years of the same, with some improvement in social issues.

Trump on the other hand is a wild card and will have the support of the republicans. He is much more likely to be able to and to thrive on practicing aggression. He is a megalomaniac. He is dangerous as all get-out.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
28-05-2016, 09:47 AM
(28-05-2016 08:59 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(28-05-2016 07:08 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  I am quite positive that Hillary presents a much bigger threat to me personally then Trump. After all it was during Bill`s presidency that we got bombed.

Hillary would be as paralyzed as Obama was. It would likely be 8 years of the same, with some improvement in social issues.

Trump on the other hand is a wild card and will have the support of the republicans. He is much more likely to be able to and to thrive on practicing aggression. He is a megalomaniac. He is dangerous as all get-out.

I don't know, Trump is an incompetent buffoon, a clown, but I just don't perceive him as being dangerous. Hillary on the other hand...

I don't have a dog in this fight anyway, I'll just be here to needle you when...I'm sorry....if Trump wins. ( you see, I'm already worming up Big Grin )

28-05-2016, 09:56 AM
Well, no matter what happens, can I just preemptively apologize for America and our collective future and take the out that it's not my fault? I'm as scared as you are. Blush

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
28-05-2016, 10:32 AM
(28-05-2016 09:47 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(28-05-2016 08:59 AM)Dom Wrote:  Hillary would be as paralyzed as Obama was. It would likely be 8 years of the same, with some improvement in social issues.

I don't know, Trump is an incompetent buffoon, a clown, but I just don't perceive him as being dangerous. Hillary on the other hand...

I don't have a dog in this fight anyway, I'll just be here to needle you when...I'm sorry....if Trump wins. ( you see, I'm already worming up Big Grin )

That seriously scares me. Trump is a malignant narcissist, he is really dangerous. It scares the shit outta me that people don't see that. He is a time bomb if given power.

[+] 4 users Like Dom's post