As the bowels move... so are the days of our poop.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2014, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 29-05-2014 11:28 AM by kingschosen.)
As the bowels move... so are the days of our poop.
(Formerly "Why do donuts induce pooping?)

Is it the sugar content or something?

I know coffee and other caffeine rich items can induce pooping because of the vasodilation effect of the caffeine, but why is it that after a couple of donuts I have to empty the tank?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2014, 08:50 AM
RE: Why do donuts inducing pooping?
Well, a lot of sugar and starch there ... saturated in oil... many commercial places use peanut oil. A big wad of that crap loading up the gut... it's bound to want to slide out.

If you're having diarrhea, you might have a gluten problem.
If you suspect something, get it checked ... celiac disease is nothing to let go. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
28-05-2014, 09:24 AM
I didn't even know it did. I've honestly never paid any attention to what makes you go faster.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
28-05-2014, 09:31 AM
(28-05-2014 08:50 AM)kim Wrote:  Well, a lot of sugar and starch there ... saturated in oil... many commercial places use peanut oil. A big wad of that crap loading up the gut... it's bound to want to slide out.

If you suspect something, get it checked ... celiac disease is nothing to let go. Drinking Beverage

No, just regular logs.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
28-05-2014, 10:42 AM
*induce
i didn't know it induced pooping,cos i don't eat dem
do-nots

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
28-05-2014, 10:51 AM
(28-05-2014 09:31 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 08:50 AM)kim Wrote:  Well, a lot of sugar and starch there ... saturated in oil... many commercial places use peanut oil. A big wad of that crap loading up the gut... it's bound to want to slide out.

No, just regular logs.

This post is possibly the lowest moment I have ever seen TTA at.

The awkward moment when you go into a thread and they're talking about the shape and consistency of their poop...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
28-05-2014, 11:01 AM
(28-05-2014 10:51 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 09:31 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  No, just regular logs.

The awkward moment when you go into a thread and they're talking about the shape and consistency of their poop...

Shhhhh... all he knows is poop & god ... at least we know poop exists. Kingsy has a poo issue... no reason to be all weird about it. As a community, we can encourage him to be content with his poo... but if he's not, then he needs to seek help. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
28-05-2014, 11:08 AM
(28-05-2014 10:51 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

I have a friend who wrote an 8 page essay about "Shit" while tripping acid. It was very detailed and discussed shapes, sizes and smells, but also stances. I think I still have a copy around here somewhere.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
28-05-2014, 12:27 PM
(28-05-2014 09:31 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  

No, just regular logs.

FML seriously?

Facepalm

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-05-2014, 12:31 PM
(28-05-2014 12:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

FML seriously?

Facepalm

Poop & god, poop & god - it's Kingsy - he's regular that way. Shy

[+] 3 users Like kim's post