Ask Muffs all those deep hard life questions.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-09-2015, 06:45 AM
RE: Ask Muffs all those deep hard life questions.
Who was the better drummer, Tony Williams or Buddy Rich, and why? Tongue

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2015, 06:52 AM
(28-09-2015 06:45 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Who was the better drummer, Tony Williams or Buddy Rich, and why? Tongue

It all depends on ones taste in music. Both play different types of drums. Tony plays a more classical jazz style while Buddy is more upbeat pop-y. And so to compare one to another is hard intend, especially when both are such brilliant drummers in their own right. If you were to press me for an answer though I would have to go with tony as his rythem is better and he plays better songs than Buddy as I do enjoy a good jazz song.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
28-09-2015, 06:54 AM
How do we prevent earmuffs from assuming the mantle of world domination?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
28-09-2015, 06:55 AM
(28-09-2015 06:54 AM)unfogged Wrote:  How do we prevent earmuffs from assuming the mantle of world domination?

The same way you stop an unstoppable force.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
28-09-2015, 06:58 AM
My husband keeps pestering me for oral sex. In response I ask him for cunnilingus. Neither are willing to go first.

What should I smear on myself to sweeten the deal?

I would use my old favourite but he says that he is grossed out by dog food.
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
28-09-2015, 07:04 AM
Are crop-circles the work of a cereal killer?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 7 users Like Slowminded's post
(28-09-2015 06:58 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  My husband keeps pestering me for oral sex. In response I ask him for cunnilingus. Neither are willing to go first.

What should I smear on myself to sweeten the deal?

I would use my old favourite but he says that he is grossed out by dog food.

Cat food?
If not than I would go with strawberry ice cream sauce.
Most people assume the chocolate sauce stuff BUT what they fail to realize is that it goes hard and hard chocolate is not what you want to be hard in the bedroom.
You want him licking your clitoris not the hardened chocolate covering it. Thus the strawberry sauce.

ALSO side tip, don't use honey. Honey is too sweet and it's really sticky. Your face will be covered into enough sticky stuff as it is you don't need to add to it by smearing sticky honey all over your birthing tunnel.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
(28-09-2015 07:04 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Are crop-circles the work of a cereal killer?

Yes.

28-09-2015, 07:20 AM
(28-09-2015 07:04 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Cat food?
Most people assume the chocolate sauce stuff BUT what they fail to realize is that it goes hard and hard chocolate is not what you want to be hard in the bedroom.
You want him licking your clitoris not the hardened chocolate covering it. Thus the strawberry sauce.

ALSO side tip, don't use honey. Honey is too sweet and it's really sticky. Your face will be covered into enough sticky stuff as it is you don't need to add to it by smearing sticky honey all over your birthing tunnel.

I don't know, sounds kind of expensive. Would Pot Noodles / Ramen noodles do instead?
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
28-09-2015, 07:26 AM
(28-09-2015 07:20 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 07:04 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Cat food?

I don't know, sounds kind of expensive. Would Pot Noodles / Ramen noodles do instead?

Yea ramen works. Nothing says sexy like soggy cold noodles slapping against a womens front butt.

[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post