Ask Muffs all those deep hard life questions.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-09-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: Ask Muffs all those deep hard life questions.
(28-09-2015 05:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 04:39 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Why does nobody love me?

You're fat and ugly with a horrible disposition and man boobs. Drinking Beverage

Now, now , Girly. Not everyone can be fat, ugly, and with a psychedelic disposition just like you! Two out of three isn't bad after all... Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-09-2015, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2015 05:28 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-09-2015 05:10 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 05:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You're fat and ugly with a horrible disposition and man boobs. Drinking Beverage

Now, now , Girly. Not everyone can be fat, ugly, and with a psychedelic disposition just like you! Two out of three isn't bad after all... Tongue

The fuck you talking about. Dude talks to owls. Let me reiterate that. DUDE TALKS TO OWLS! Even with every psychedelic known to man I have never been able to talk to owls. .... bears on the other hand...

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-09-2015, 06:08 PM
If I removed a fly's wings, is it now a walk?
[+] 4 users Like Clockwork's post
28-09-2015, 06:24 PM
(28-09-2015 06:08 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  If I removed a fly's wings, is it now a walk?

I see you have been smoking some weed.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
28-09-2015, 06:45 PM
If man came from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
28-09-2015, 07:16 PM
(28-09-2015 06:52 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 06:45 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Who was the better drummer, Tony Williams or Buddy Rich, and why? Tongue

It all depends on ones taste in music. Both play different types of drums. Tony plays a more classical jazz style while Buddy is more upbeat pop-y. And so to compare one to another is hard intend, especially when both are such brilliant drummers in their own right. If you were to press me for an answer though I would have to go with tony as his rythem is better and he plays better songs than Buddy as I do enjoy a good jazz song.

Hmmmm, not a bad try. But inaccurate. However I give you 7 out of 10. Smile

It was an unfair question.

The major difference is that Tony advanced the polyrhythmic possibilities of the drums. Not only that, Tony could play straight 8ths, ala rock music. Which is why he was able to form the band Lifetime. Buddy could not, which is why he hired the great session drummer Earl Palmer to play on his daughter, Cathy's solo pop recording.

Buddy was however the predominant drum soloist. In fact one of the greatest soloists, including all instruments, of the 20th century. Unequaled to this day. He was also the greatest big band drummer.

Not bad Muff's. Respect.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
28-09-2015, 07:45 PM
(28-09-2015 06:24 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 06:08 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  If I removed a fly's wings, is it now a walk?

I see you have been smoking some weed.

Nah, never have. Can you imagine me if I did? Laugh out load
28-09-2015, 07:55 PM
(28-09-2015 07:45 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 06:24 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I see you have been smoking some weed.

Nah, never have. Can you imagine me if I did? Laugh out load

Nightmares Shocking

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
28-09-2015, 08:17 PM
(27-09-2015 08:56 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Because I know everything and have all the answers.

Ask away.

This is really tough and embarrassing for me to ask, but I desperately need an answer, or some constructive advice... How do I... git good?
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
29-09-2015, 12:04 AM
What's another word for 'thesaurus'?

Why is there only one Competition Commission?