Ask The Person Below You A Question.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2017, 10:58 PM
RE: Ask The Person Below You A Question.
Is it just me or does a reminder that 13-year-olds can read this thread ring hollow when every thread has the words cunt or fuck in them yet a comical exchange about threesomes, shaving pubic hair and masturbation gets a stern warning? Just sayin.

Milk is my favorite drink.

Laptop or tablet?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
17-06-2017, 12:08 AM
(16-06-2017 10:58 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  ...

Laptop or tablet?

A: Tablets are easier to swallow.

Q: When did you stop beating your wife/husband?

Angel

Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
17-06-2017, 12:24 AM
(17-06-2017 12:08 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Q: When did you stop beating your wife/husband?

Been a certified bachelor most of my life, and never married. Turns out, dealing with other people is emotionally exhausting.

How do you like your bacon?

[Image: BaconGuide.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
17-06-2017, 01:13 AM
(17-06-2017 12:24 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(17-06-2017 12:08 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Q: When did you stop beating your wife/husband?

Been a certified bachelor most of my life, and never married. Turns out, dealing with other people is emotionally exhausting.

American Bacon is number one. No Question. Perfect for macronutrient proportion for my diet, delicious, perfect malleability for crispy vs chewy. English bacon is second. Still good, but not enough fat, particularly if you want to use bacon grease to cook with later. Canadian bacon is Ice-Chicanery with a goal of making you feel sad after you figure out that it's just ham.

10 million dollars USD in cash today, or 1,000 USD adjusted for inflation per day for the rest of your life?

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
17-06-2017, 01:27 AM
(17-06-2017 01:13 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(17-06-2017 12:24 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Been a certified bachelor most of my life, and never married. Turns out, dealing with other people is emotionally exhausting.

American Bacon is number one. No Question. Perfect for macronutrient proportion for my diet, delicious, perfect malleability for crispy vs chewy. English bacon is second. Still good, but not enough fat, particularly if you want to use bacon grease to cook with later. Canadian bacon is Ice-Chicanery with a goal of making you feel sad after you figure out that it's just ham.

10 million dollars USD in cash today, or 1,000 USD adjusted for inflation per day for the rest of your life?

1,000 USD adjusted for inflation per day for the rest of your life.

Should gov interfere with book prices or they are commodity like any other?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
17-06-2017, 01:27 AM
(17-06-2017 01:13 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(17-06-2017 12:24 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Been a certified bachelor most of my life, and never married. Turns out, dealing with other people is emotionally exhausting.

1000 USD per day easy. I'm 31, and assuming I can manage another 30, I'd easily come out ahead. Not only that, but it would limit my ability to be stupid with it. All I'd have to do is wait over 2 months, pay off my school loans. Wait another month, buy a little hatchback and a motorcycle. Wait a week, build the most stupidly powerful gaming PC. 10 million up front, and you might find yourself buying Lamborghini's, yachts, and shares in mink farms. Me? I'd disappear into obscurity, maybe open up a small business centered around a hobby, where all I had to do was break even (custom PC's or old motorcycle restoration shop). Anything above that and helping out my immediate family, would go to charity.

So...

iOS or Android?

(Nobody likes you Windows phone...)

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
17-06-2017, 02:56 AM (This post was last modified: 17-06-2017 03:00 AM by morondog.)
(17-06-2017 01:27 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(17-06-2017 01:13 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  American Bacon is number one. No Question. Perfect for macronutrient proportion for my diet, delicious, perfect malleability for crispy vs chewy. English bacon is second. Still good, but not enough fat, particularly if you want to use bacon grease to cook with later. Canadian bacon is Ice-Chicanery with a goal of making you feel sad after you figure out that it's just ham.

1000 USD per day easy. I'm 31, and assuming I can manage another 30, I'd easily come out ahead. Not only that, but it would limit my ability to be stupid with it. All I'd have to do is wait over 2 months, pay off my school loans. Wait another month, buy a little hatchback and a motorcycle. Wait a week, build the most stupidly powerful gaming PC. 10 million up front, and you might find yourself buying Lamborghini's, yachts, and shares in mink farms. Me? I'd disappear into obscurity, maybe open up a small business centered around a hobby, where all I had to do was break even (custom PC's or old motorcycle restoration shop). Anything above that and helping out my immediate family, would go to charity.

So...

iOS or Android?

AndroidiOS. Why the fuck we can't all standardize on one? Angry Makes developers' lives hell.

Shakespeare or Tolkien? You can't have both.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-06-2017, 04:36 AM
(17-06-2017 02:56 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-06-2017 01:27 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  1000 USD per day easy. I'm 31, and assuming I can manage another 30, I'd easily come out ahead. Not only that, but it would limit my ability to be stupid with it. All I'd have to do is wait over 2 months, pay off my school loans. Wait another month, buy a little hatchback and a motorcycle. Wait a week, build the most stupidly powerful gaming PC. 10 million up front, and you might find yourself buying Lamborghini's, yachts, and shares in mink farms. Me? I'd disappear into obscurity, maybe open up a small business centered around a hobby, where all I had to do was break even (custom PC's or old motorcycle restoration shop). Anything above that and helping out my immediate family, would go to charity.

So...

iOS or Android?

AndroidiOS. Why the fuck we can't all standardize on one? Angry Makes developers' lives hell.

Shakespeare or Tolkien? You can't have both.

Shakespeare. Even if you don't care for the plays he is responsible for a lot of our vocabulary. Singularly impressive if only for that reason.

Know the date of your death, or have it remain a mystery?

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
17-06-2017, 04:39 AM
Ask The Person Below You A Question.
(17-06-2017 04:36 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Know the date of your death, or have it remain a mystery?

Know the date. The last few days I can blow all my money on a huge party

Know the method of your death or keep it a mystery?
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
17-06-2017, 04:57 AM
(17-06-2017 04:39 AM)KUSA Wrote:  ...
Know the method of your death or keep it a mystery?

A: I already know the method of my death.

Q: Was Socrates a real person or a fictional character created by Plato?

Consider