Ask The Person Below You A Question.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-06-2017, 04:30 AM
RE: Ask The Person Below You A Question.
(19-06-2017 04:18 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yes or no?

100% YES

Favourite non-alcoholic drink?

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
I now sell T-Shirts Here! Please Check it out Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
19-06-2017, 04:33 AM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2017 04:38 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(19-06-2017 04:18 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well.. obviously neither because neither is a sports bike, but if I had too it'd be the Inline 4. It's more classy and I do like that older look style.

Yes or no?

It was a question about engine preference, the bikes themselves were just examples of each engine. V-Twins shake a whole hell of a lot more, but some enjoy that, and their particular type of roar. Inlines on the other hand tend to be valued for their smoothness and reliability (hence why they're the go-to configuration for race bikes).

But don't worry, you don't have the presence to rock the retro cool of an air-cooled Honda CB1100; itself the modern reincarnation of the classic 60's CB750, the progenitor of all modern inline 4 sportbikes and the very bike for which the term 'superbike' was coined. It is a direct descendant of the OG Superbike. Tongue

[Image: DKUR9Tk.png]

Cats: Longhair or short?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
19-06-2017, 06:00 AM
(19-06-2017 04:33 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  ...

A: Either. They taste the same.

Q: Women... what are they for?

Angel

19-06-2017, 06:32 AM
(19-06-2017 06:00 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(19-06-2017 04:33 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  ...

A: Either. They taste the same.

Longhair or short ?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
19-06-2017, 07:04 AM
(19-06-2017 06:32 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-06-2017 06:00 AM)DLJ Wrote:  A: Either. They taste the same.

Longhair or short ?

Oh chuck it, how am I supposed to know that?

As to the previous question posed by DLJ regarding the purpose of women, it would seem they are the source of sugar, spice and everything nice .. not to mention being the intermediate for storks delivering babies.

Q: Why do so many xtians bestow their greatest faith in contractual correctness of the bible, and, how do they know that literally is the way to interpret it?

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
[+] 2 users Like whateverist's post
19-06-2017, 07:16 AM
(19-06-2017 07:04 AM)whateverist Wrote:  
(19-06-2017 06:32 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Longhair or short ?

Oh chuck it, how am I supposed to know that?

As to the previous question posed by DLJ regarding the purpose of women, it would seem they are the source of sugar, spice and everything nice .. not to mention being the intermediate for storks delivering babies.

Q: Why do so many xtians bestow their greatest faith in contractual correctness of the bible, and, how do they know that literally is the way to interpret it?

Indoctrination and however the feel about an issue Drinking Beverage

Downhill or Cross country skiing?

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
19-06-2017, 07:19 AM
(19-06-2017 07:16 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(19-06-2017 07:04 AM)whateverist Wrote:  Oh chuck it, how am I supposed to know that?

Indoctrination and however the feel about an issue Drinking Beverage

Downhill or Cross country skiing?

Cross country.

Sledding or snowball fight?
19-06-2017, 09:03 AM
(19-06-2017 04:33 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  But don't worry, you don't have the presence to rock the retro cool of an air-cooled Honda CB1100; itself the modern reincarnation of the classic 60's CB750, the progenitor of all modern inline 4 sportbikes and the very bike for which the term 'superbike' was coined. It is a direct descendant of the OG Superbike. Tongue

Yes he does, EM's a cutie Yes
19-06-2017, 09:05 AM
(19-06-2017 04:33 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(19-06-2017 04:18 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well.. obviously neither because neither is a sports bike, but if I had too it'd be the Inline 4. It's more classy and I do like that older look style.

Yes or no?

It was a question about engine preference, the bikes themselves were just examples of each engine. V-Twins shake a whole hell of a lot more, but some enjoy that, and their particular type of roar. Inlines on the other hand tend to be valued for their smoothness and reliability (hence why they're the go-to configuration for race bikes).

But don't worry, you don't have the presence to rock the retro cool of an air-cooled Honda CB1100; itself the modern reincarnation of the classic 60's CB750, the progenitor of all modern inline 4 sportbikes and the very bike for which the term 'superbike' was coined. It is a direct descendant of the OG Superbike. Tongue

[Image: DKUR9Tk.png]

Guys on any bikes are Drooling
19-06-2017, 09:10 AM
(19-06-2017 06:32 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-06-2017 06:00 AM)DLJ Wrote:  A: Either. They taste the same.

Longhair or short ?

Long hair on me, shorter on guys--prefer bald on men actually Big Grin (i.e. Jason Statham Big Grin )

Household chore you hate most?