Ask The Person Below You A Question.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2017, 11:52 AM
Ask The Person Below You A Question.
A. Actually when I was in elementary school I wanted to be a. Astronaut.

Q. Have you ever told a person that you were about to have sex with that they stink?

Bonus question. Did you make them leave?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
13-06-2017, 12:05 PM
RE: Ask The Person Below You A Question.
(13-06-2017 11:52 AM)KUSA Wrote:  A. Actually when I was in elementary school I wanted to be a. Astronaut.

Q. Have you ever told a person that you were about to have sex with that they stink?

No, lol, I haven't done that. But then, I've only ever really had full intercourse with my wife. However, when giving oral to a girlfriend in high school I got a pubic hair stuck in my throat and had to get up and gag in the bathroom. I think she took as me saying she stinks, but that wasn't the case. Anyway, she didn't want to do oral after that. And me, being young and embarrassed, never explained to her why I gagged. Undecided

What's the weirdest thing you've ever done?
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
13-06-2017, 12:24 PM
(13-06-2017 12:05 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(13-06-2017 11:52 AM)KUSA Wrote:  A. Actually when I was in elementary school I wanted to be a. Astronaut.

No, lol, I haven't done that. But then, I've only ever really had full intercourse with my wife. However, when giving oral to a girlfriend in high school I got a pubic hair stuck in my throat and had to get up and gag in the bathroom. I think she took as me saying she stinks, but that wasn't the case. Anyway, she didn't want to do oral after that. And me, being young and embarrassed, never explained to her why I gagged. Undecided

Hmmm quite a few things actually Hobo Tongue but for some reason what jumped to my mind was back in my dance clubbing college days, my friends and I used to make up fake names when guys asked us what our names were.

Drunk college guys will pretty much believe anything Laugh out load So anyway, for example, one night I was Pocahontas. It's pretty hilarious hearing a guy call you Pocahontas as he asks for your number or if he can buy you a drink Laugh out load

We also used feminine hygiene product names too- I was Summer Zeves and my best friend was Mona Stat on one occasion. Clearly, we had issues Tongue

Paper or plastic?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
13-06-2017, 12:29 PM
(13-06-2017 12:24 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(13-06-2017 12:05 PM)Emma Wrote:  No, lol, I haven't done that. But then, I've only ever really had full intercourse with my wife. However, when giving oral to a girlfriend in high school I got a pubic hair stuck in my throat and had to get up and gag in the bathroom. I think she took as me saying she stinks, but that wasn't the case. Anyway, she didn't want to do oral after that. And me, being young and embarrassed, never explained to her why I gagged. Undecided

Hmmm quite a few things actually Hobo Tongue but for some reason what jumped to my mind was back in my dance clubbing college days, my friends and I used to make up fake names when guys asked us what our names were.

Drunk college guys will pretty much believe anything Laugh out load So anyway, for example, one night I was Pocahontas. It's pretty hilarious hearing a guy call you Pocahontas as he asks for your number or if he can buy you a drink Laugh out load

We also used feminine hygiene product names too- I was Summer Zeves and my best friend was Mona Stat on one occasion. Clearly, we had issues Tongue

Paper or plastic?

Paper!

Have you ever witnessed a tornado?

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
13-06-2017, 12:32 PM
(13-06-2017 12:29 PM)Loom Wrote:  
(13-06-2017 12:24 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Hmmm quite a few things actually Hobo Tongue but for some reason what jumped to my mind was back in my dance clubbing college days, my friends and I used to make up fake names when guys asked us what our names were.

Paper or plastic?

Paper!

Yes, I have- but from pretty far away and the tornado was pretty small. I've also been in a super typhoon (Super Typhoon Omar) and an 8.1 earthquake. Both on Guam. Blink

What's your favorite alcoholic mixed drink?
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
13-06-2017, 12:35 PM
(13-06-2017 12:32 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(13-06-2017 12:29 PM)Loom Wrote:  Paper!

Yes, I have- but from pretty far away and the tornado was pretty small. I've also been in a super typhoon (Super Typhoon Omar) and an 8.1 earthquake. Both on Guam. Blink

Hazelnut flavored vodka with milk. I like sweet things.

Is knowledge valuable in itself or only when usable?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
13-06-2017, 12:51 PM
(13-06-2017 12:05 PM)Emma Wrote:  

Oh no re: Pubegate Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
13-06-2017, 12:53 PM
(13-06-2017 12:35 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(13-06-2017 12:32 PM)Emma Wrote:  Yes, I have- but from pretty far away and the tornado was pretty small. I've also been in a super typhoon (Super Typhoon Omar) and an 8.1 earthquake. Both on Guam. Blink

Hazelnut flavored vodka with milk. I like sweet things.

In itself...but you should also use it to better the world around you.

Do you have a crush (or have you ever had a crush) on anyone on TTA?

13-06-2017, 12:53 PM
(13-06-2017 12:51 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(13-06-2017 12:05 PM)Emma Wrote:  No, lol, I haven't done that. But then, I've only ever really had full intercourse with my wife. However, when giving oral to a girlfriend in high school I got a pubic hair stuck in my throat and had to get up and gag in the bathroom. I think she took as me saying she stinks, but that wasn't the case. Anyway, she didn't want to do oral after that. And me, being young and embarrassed, never explained to her why I gagged. Undecided

Oh no re: Pubegate Laugh out load

OMG don't give it a name! I've always been so embarrassed by that lmao Laugh out load Awww, I still feel bad about it. Tongue
13-06-2017, 01:00 PM
(13-06-2017 12:53 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(13-06-2017 12:35 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Hazelnut flavored vodka with milk. I like sweet things.

In itself...but you should also use it to better the world around you.

Do you have a crush (or have you ever had a crush) on anyone on TTA?

I'll skip that question myself- but I'm curious what others answer. Tongue