Ask The Person Below You A Question.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2017, 02:46 PM
RE: Ask The Person Below You A Question.
(13-06-2017 02:30 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(13-06-2017 01:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Have you ever completely embarrassed yourself in front of your SO's family?

Nope. It takes a lot to embarrass me though.

Pink or dark anus?

This is your question? Laugh out load I'm going with pink then.

Uranus or Jupiter? (It was a natural progression Wink )

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2017, 02:49 PM
(13-06-2017 02:46 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(13-06-2017 02:30 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Nope. It takes a lot to embarrass me though.

Pink or dark anus?

Uranus or Jupiter? (It was a natural progression Wink )

lol- personally, I don't understand having a preference. I'm sure either is just as great as the other for... uh... whatever purposes. Wink

Anyway, I think Jupiter is more interesting, but I'd prefer not to visit either.

What was your last day-dream about?
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
13-06-2017, 02:53 PM
(13-06-2017 02:49 PM)Emma Wrote:  lol- personally, I don't understand having a preference. I'm sure either is just as great as the other for... uh... whatever purposes. Wink

Anyway, I think Jupiter is more interesting, but I'd prefer not to visit either.

What was your last day-dream about?

That I worked in library almost no one visited but which contained interesting books.

Was Marx right when he called religion opiate?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
13-06-2017, 03:04 PM
(13-06-2017 01:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(13-06-2017 01:52 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Why do nipples have humans?

So they can have someone to tweak them Wink

Have you ever completely embarrassed yourself in front of your SO's family?

Yea, my X wife is Japanese. Back in 2,000 we visited them in Japan. Two things happened that week that made me want to jump off a cliff.

1. Her parents were upset that we eloped, but it was HER idea, not mine. Anywho, we were sitting in the kitchen during lunch I think the first full day I was there. Her mother hands me a plate with a tiny sliver of a DARK JET BLACK, squid inner muscle of a tentacle covered in SQUID INK.....

Like many parents in the world, or visiting anyone, when someone puts something in front of you, as a guest, you don't complain. I knew what she was doing, mom was punishing me for doing the wedding with out them. I ate it, TO BE POLITE but damn did it taste like a ball point pen you buy at Staples.

Her mom smiled as I ate it and I knew what was in her head, "SERVES YOU RIGHT!".

But that was not the worst part that week.

Her dad had a barbecue and invited all his friends to meet me. And again, when a host hands you something, you take it and don't complain. Well, here is the rub, all six of us, sitting on this folding picnic table that had a collapse latch under it so that you could fold it when needed.

Mind you, tons of food and drink on it, and they ALL kept repeatedly handing me shots of Saki which is rice wine.

It didn't take me long to realize I was in over my head with all the "giving", but still, I drank what they gave me. So after what seemed FOREVER knowing I could not handle one more shot, I tried to get up, HIT THE LATCH, and the entire picnic table collapsed while everyone was sitting at it and people and food and bottles went flying everywhere.

DOH! Needless to say I was mortified. But to her family's credit, and I am sure it is an individual family thing worldwide, they were not upset, although I am sure they thought it was funny.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
13-06-2017, 03:05 PM
(13-06-2017 02:53 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Was Marx right when he called religion opiate?

Yeah, but he didn't mention other similar drugs like nationalism and bloody-stupidness.

Have you ever tried to write fiction?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-06-2017, 03:05 PM
(13-06-2017 02:53 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  ...

Was Marx right ... ?

Yes. But Marx was left.

Big Grin

Can anyone please explain why I'm still awake at 5 am?

Unsure

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
13-06-2017, 03:16 PM
(13-06-2017 03:05 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-06-2017 02:53 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Was Marx right when he called religion opiate?

Yeah, but he didn't mention other similar drugs like nationalism and bloody-stupidness.

Have you ever tried to write fiction?

Marx supposedly decried nationalism while stating that working men have no country.

Yes, it was horrible.

Does Shalamov quote There is a much that a man should not see, should not know, and if he should see it, it is better for him to die is something that you agree with?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
13-06-2017, 03:20 PM
I do slightly agree with the quote.
One of my favorite quotes is "blessed are the forgetful for they get the better even of their blunders." I'm sure there are a lot of things we want to forget that we "shouldn't have known" that we would've been better off...
...Not to mention Sophocles' play Oedipus Rex. I'm sure there are some things he was better off not hearing... Laugh out load

Have you ever cried to music? If so, what song?
[+] 1 user Likes Larai19's post
13-06-2017, 03:21 PM
Ask The Person Below You A Question.
(13-06-2017 02:46 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(13-06-2017 02:30 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Pink or dark anus?

It didn't take me long to find out that girls either have a pink anus or a gray anus.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
13-06-2017, 03:26 PM
(13-06-2017 03:21 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(13-06-2017 02:46 PM)jennybee Wrote:  This is your question? Laugh out load I'm going with pink then.

It didn't take me long to find out that girls either have a pink anus or a gray anus.

Good to know. Hobo Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post