Ask a Blind Girl!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-11-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: Ask a Blind Girl!
So,they cannot place a shunt to alleviate the pressure from the hydrocephilus?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2013, 06:32 PM
If you are blind then how do you post? Is your computer voice activated? An have you heard any good Helen Keller Jokes lately?

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-11-2013, 06:55 PM
What one (or more if you can't choose) thing/advice would you tell people who still have their sight to do or enjoy with their sight?
30-11-2013, 06:56 PM
(30-11-2013 06:32 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  If you are blind then how do you post? Is your computer voice activated? An have you heard any good Helen Keller Jokes lately?

This is the third time someone asked this. She uses 'voice over' and 'JAWS'.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
30-11-2013, 07:13 PM
(30-11-2013 05:52 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(30-11-2013 10:12 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Yes sometimes it's very stressful and I'm not always able to do everything I'd like, it's a slight damper on my independence sometimes. I'm still terribly paranoid about getting mugged, or murdered, or raped, after all how would report the crime. I'm even more paranoid about people stealing from me or bill switching me (bill switching is when some asshole hands me back all singles instead of the proper bills.) and people have lifted things from me quite often I just had someone steal a purse I left on a chair two weeks ago thankfully all I had was $30.00 but I wasn't able to go the movies, the jerk.

You really need a dog. You have no idea how it will complete you and how much better it will make you feel.

We need to fix that. You need a dog. Lemme check with the blind Olympic Hall of Famer swimmer and Computer Scientist at my work and see how he got his. Fucker's software makes it so he can read a paper far faster than Girly can. Like half the time. Crazyass shit right there.

It takes Courage to Swim in Darkness.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
30-11-2013, 07:55 PM
(30-11-2013 06:15 PM)katheist Wrote:  So,they cannot place a shunt to alleviate the pressure from the hydrocephilus?

They already did but by the time they got to me it was too late for my sight.
30-11-2013, 07:57 PM
(30-11-2013 06:55 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  What one (or more if you can't choose) thing/advice would you tell people who still have their sight to do or enjoy with their sight?

Don't depend on your site so much you never know when I'll be gone and you have to waste time adjusting. One thing that figured out from being blind is sighted people never smell never taste and most certainly don't listen. And the only time they touch is without asking. No offense to anyone.
30-11-2013, 07:59 PM
(30-11-2013 05:59 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  If you got your sight back tomorrow, what would you do first?

First I cry then I scream and then I can go punch a few people in the face
[+] 5 users Like BrokenQuill92's post
30-11-2013, 08:15 PM
Is there something you don't miss seeing?

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
30-11-2013, 08:31 PM
(30-11-2013 08:15 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Is there something you don't miss seeing?

Blood, ugly people, and clowns (they still scare me)
[+] 1 user Likes BrokenQuill92's post