Ask a Conservative Catholic/Dominican

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2012, 11:11 AM
RE: Ask a Conservative Catholic/Dominican
(12-02-2012 11:06 AM)TalladegaTom Wrote:  Some folks wonder why people like me who are completely out as an Atheist (including having one of those large Atheist "A"s on my vehicle) have become hardened anti-theists and so aggressive.
I get asked by others often, why do you care? Why do you get so pissy at even the slightest bit of god/bible/religious belief?
This dingle nut is why. This is what it breeds. It is one thing to damn someone to hell, but to have the idea in place to actually help it along crosses the line for me.

Sir, you are off your religious rocker with me right off the bat by making veiled threats to those who dis-agree by saying "...I will defend to the death my church.".
Really? If my ideas can kill your church, you are going to kill me first? If so, FU ahead of time. Angry
If not, feel free to explain yourself. Big Grin
And this little diddy, "I Consider myself to be above average in the realms of History and Sci(e)nce especially biology." The key word in that particular sentence is "I". Dodgy
As someone who is "above average" in the realm of Science, do you fully utilize The Scientific Method to support your god claims?
Nope. If you did, your conclusions would be different and your delusion would not hold together.

Was there a Question for the Conservative Catholic or are we just ad hominening now?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
12-02-2012, 11:20 AM
(12-02-2012 11:11 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Was there a Question for the Conservative Catholic or are we just ad hominening now?

Yes, there was a question.
"As someone who is "above average" in the realm of Science, do you fully utilize The Scientific Method to support your god claims?"

Are you OK with veiled death threats?
I'm not at all. I have dealt with serious religious nutters and I have learned to never take it lightly.

It's all in your head, because there is no other place it could be.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-02-2012, 11:29 AM
(12-02-2012 11:20 AM)TalladegaTom Wrote:  
(12-02-2012 11:11 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Was there a Question for the Conservative Catholic or are we just ad hominening now?

Yes, there was a question.
"As someone who is "above average" in the realm of Science, do you fully utilize The Scientific Method to support your god claims?"

Are you OK with veiled death threats?
I'm not at all. I have dealt with serious religious nutters and I have learned to never take it lightly.

Better. Smile

I'm not OK with veiled death threats. I'm also not OK with attacking someone over a belief. Is Tarzan deluded, yes. Actually trying to kill you? No.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
12-02-2012, 11:32 AM
I don't know he's sent some posts that suggest he wouldn't mind fighting. Perhaps he may one day actually try to kill tom

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
12-02-2012, 11:38 AM
(12-02-2012 11:32 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  I don't know he's sent some posts that suggest he wouldn't mind fighting. Perhaps he may one day actually try to kill tom

Really? Not you too, Lilith. Rolleyes

Getting back to the OP...
Is there salvation for anyone outside the Catholic church?

~Izel
12-02-2012, 11:52 AM
You dislike my promotion of conspiratorial thinking? =p I thought it was funny.

I also have already contributed a real question to the thread I'll leave it at one since poor Taz hasn't even checked back to see our slew of accusations yet.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 2 users Like Lilith Pride's post
12-02-2012, 11:54 AM
"What Would Hitchens Say?" Ooh spicy. Rolleyes
"Hellbound Preacher" Whoo Hoo! I'm buying the first cold one ... er maybe hot chocolate. Wink
"Terse and Deadly" I like that one. Clearly referring to words. Cool
"Intersexed Transsexual Lesbian" Lot's of Ooh! Heart
"Completely normal, I swear." Lot's of oh. Huh
"Death to the heretic." Angry No effin' way... (draws sword if ya'll won't)

12-02-2012, 11:55 AM
(12-02-2012 11:52 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  You dislike my promotion of conspiratorial thinking? =p I thought it was funny.

I thought it was funny too. That's why I rolled my eyes at you. Smile

~Izel
12-02-2012, 11:58 AM
*whispers to erxomai* I think Tom's coming on to me

[+] 2 users Like Lilith Pride's post
12-02-2012, 12:37 PM
(12-02-2012 11:58 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  *whispers to erxomai* I think Tom's coming on to me

My Angel ! Shy
Aw shucks....(TT last seen with hands in pockets digging big toe into ground) Busted.

Wink

[+] 1 user Likes TalladegaTom's post