Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
28-03-2013, 08:58 AM
RE: Ask a (GASP) COMMUNIST ! ! !
(28-03-2013 08:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 08:39 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Though capitalist, but with communist dreams.

And by the way, a capitalism China is good, is it?

Not the way you're doing it. Poisonous, dangerous products and environmental damage.

Not to mention ignoring international copyright laws and aggressive theft of intellectual property.

I don't how to respond to it. Or what kind information do you expect to get from me on this subject?

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2013, 08:59 AM
(28-03-2013 08:58 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 08:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  Not the way you're doing it. Poisonous, dangerous products and environmental damage.

Not to mention ignoring international copyright laws and aggressive theft of intellectual property.

I don't how to respond to it. Or what kind information do you expect to get from me on this subject?

Acknowledgement.Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-03-2013, 09:10 AM
(28-03-2013 08:59 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 08:58 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  I don't how to respond to it. Or what kind information do you expect to get from me on this subject?

Acknowledgement.Drinking Beverage

Do you notice that you are expecting me to say "yes" other than interested in what I see from my perspective ?

If so, YES.

Another satisfied customer.

28-03-2013, 09:13 AM
(28-03-2013 09:10 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 08:59 AM)Chas Wrote:  Acknowledgement.Drinking Beverage

Do you notice that you are expecting me to say "yes" other than interested in what I see from my perspective ?

If so, YES.

If you have something to say from your perspective, why didn't you just say it?

Say so now.

28-03-2013, 09:19 AM
(28-03-2013 08:58 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 08:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  Not the way you're doing it. Poisonous, dangerous products and environmental damage.

Chaz is right Hu. China is known for making there version of just about every western product and most cases they don't have permission to do so. The Honda Ruckus, Iped, and APhoneA6 just to name a few. I doubt Apple allowed such obvious copies of there products.

In your view, how do you feel about your right to speak out in your community. Do you see your Government as open to all free speech or restrictive?

Just an outsider looking inn.
28-03-2013, 09:20 AM
(28-03-2013 09:13 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 09:10 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Do you notice that you are expecting me to say "yes" other than interested in what I see from my perspective ?

If so, YES.

If you have something to say from your perspective, why didn't you just say it?

Say so now.

You expected acknowledgement. I gave you acknowledgement. Deal.

I provide information in case only you are interested. Are you interested ?

If you are interested, which aspect do you want to know first?

28-03-2013, 09:21 AM
(28-03-2013 09:20 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 09:13 AM)Chas Wrote:  If you have something to say from your perspective, why didn't you just say it?

Say so now.

You expected acknowledgement. I gave you acknowledgement. Deal.

All of it. What is your perspective on these issues?

28-03-2013, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2013 09:28 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
(28-03-2013 09:19 AM)Foxcanine1 Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 08:58 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  I don't how to respond to it. Or what kind information do you expect to get from me on this subject?

Chaz is right Hu. China is known for making there version of just about every western product and most cases they don't have permission to do so. The Honda Ruckus, Iped, and APhoneA6 just to name a few. I doubt Apple allowed such obvious copies of there products.

In your view, how do you feel about your right to speak out in your community. Do you see your Government as open to all free speech or restrictive?

I don't make them. Not any one I know is making them. I don't benefit from their making them. I am not harmed by their making them. What else can I say ?

About free speech, please refer to a previous post of mine.

28-03-2013, 09:25 AM
(28-03-2013 09:21 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 09:20 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  You expected acknowledgement. I gave you acknowledgement. Deal.

All of it. What is your perspective on these issues?

OK.

Like I said, I don't make them. Not any one I know is making them. I don't benefit from their making them. I am not harmed by their making them.

What else do you want to know?

28-03-2013, 09:31 AM
(28-03-2013 09:24 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 09:19 AM)Foxcanine1 Wrote:  Chaz is right Hu. China is known for making there version of just about every western product and most cases they don't have permission to do so. The Honda Ruckus, Iped, and APhoneA6 just to name a few. I doubt Apple allowed such obvious copies of there products.

I don't make them. Not any one I know is making them. I don't benefit from their making them. I am not harmed by their making them. What else can I say ?

About free speech, please refer to a previous post of mine.

I think you think that I'm blaming you. I'm not since it would be stupid for me to think your the cause. I'm only pointing out something that I see as a problem. Your free to do the same to me about the U.S.

I'll look for that other post.

Just an outsider looking inn.