Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
28-03-2013, 11:46 PM
RE: Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !
(28-03-2013 11:41 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 11:25 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  ...
Lolita

Ohmy
Shocking
How the fuck did you know her name?

Are you bugging my apartment?

Weeping

The film Lolita ?

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2013, 11:49 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2013 12:05 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
(28-03-2013 04:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 03:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  He's skirting censorship by using a proxy server in Mountain View, CA, USA.

Either with or without the Chinese government's cooperation.

Hmm, that's interesting.

Worth mentioning. When I answered the questions about censorship, I said no, by which I meant MY information wasn't censored.

Youtube is another story.

And I answered Chas in a previous post about this, in case you would be interested.

28-03-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: Ask a (GASP) COMMUNIST ! ! !
(28-03-2013 04:55 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 09:34 AM)Chas Wrote:  How do you feel about your country's government being complicit in criminal enterprises?

I lol'd Big Grin

Shake hand,

if I understand you correctly.

28-03-2013, 11:55 PM
(28-03-2013 11:18 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 11:15 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  A little bit less than 'a lot'

I am now playing 'The World of Tanks', a free game. It's really cool.

I've never heard of it = O

I just ordered a old gamecube, here's the ebay picture : http://i.ebayimg.com/t/gamcube-console-a...~60_12.JPG

I really want to get the metroid prime series for this, as well as Zoid's legacy.

In China, online PC games is kind of preferred.

Here's a picture for you.

[Image: shot_178.jpg]

28-03-2013, 11:57 PM
(28-03-2013 03:13 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 02:57 PM)I and I Wrote:  When will china invade the u.s. and put a final end to the murderous capitalist system?

Hehehe. You wish.

They don't need to invade, they are just slowly buying the place.

Yes

The last buyer was Japan. No good. Got beaten.

29-03-2013, 12:05 AM
(28-03-2013 11:55 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 11:18 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  I've never heard of it = O

I just ordered a old gamecube, here's the ebay picture : http://i.ebayimg.com/t/gamcube-console-a...~60_12.JPG

I really want to get the metroid prime series for this, as well as Zoid's legacy.

In China, online PC games is kind of preferred.

Here's a picture for you.

[Image: shot_178.jpg]

Ooh nice.

PC gaming is becoming more popular here with Steam, but I don't have a personal computer, rather a family computer so I don't want to take up all of the RAM.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
29-03-2013, 12:52 AM
(28-03-2013 11:57 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 03:13 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Hehehe. You wish.

They don't need to invade, they are just slowly buying the place.

Yes

The last buyer was Japan. No good. Got beaten.

Oh speaking of Japan. The Japanesse islands (basicaly empty rocks that are neither strategic or useful in any way) in the china sea are claimed by china japan and taiwan. With the recent build up of a naval fleet China seems to be intent on taking those as a show of power.

The question is in 2 parts first how much information about this situation have you heard (from officail sources and "other") and does the resentment for Jappanesse action durring WW2 still hold the same sway as it used to in main land china.

For reffernce in Europe it is considered bad form to bring up the war when dealing with the German federation.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
29-03-2013, 01:08 AM
(29-03-2013 12:52 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Oh speaking of Japan. The Japanesse islands (basicaly empty rocks that are neither strategic or useful in any way) in the china sea are claimed by china japan and taiwan. With the recent build up of a naval fleet China seems to be intent on taking those as a show of power.

The question is in 2 parts first how much information about this situation have you heard (from officail sources and "other") and does the resentment for Jappanesse action durring WW2 still hold the same sway as it used to in main land china.

For reffernce in Europe it is considered bad form to bring up the war when dealing with the German federation.

Your position is not that neutral. I don't like it, but I still am going to answer.

Answer to part 2: resentment

Resentment is high and increasingly high, because Japanese as a people refuse to acknowledge what horrible things Japanese Army has done, while Germans DID and was FORGIVEN.

Answer to part 1: information

Official: Don't like war. Don't want war. Not afraid of war, if Japan escalates instead of laying aside the self-claimed sovereignty dispute.

Popular: If Japan keeps quite, we keep quite. If Japan says sorry, we can share. If Japan insists on action, we have no other means but war. And the Japanese Invasion Army are sincerely welcome to China to help us lower the housing price to affordable levels.

29-03-2013, 01:25 AM
(29-03-2013 01:08 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Your position is not that neutral. I don't like it, but I still am going to answer.

Was not meant with hostility and what piqued the question was a news report that came on about the situation while I was reading this thread. I'm sure all 3 nations have some kind of claim that each belives is legitimate for these useless piles of rock. I reffered to them as Japanesse since that is what the west reffers to them as. I was more interested in the diffrence of point of view of a news story and the lingering resentment in the asian world to the jappanesse (for the record I agree with you on their lack of accountability it would probably go a long way towards settling regional disputes if they would acknollege past transgressions)

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
29-03-2013, 01:41 AM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2013 01:47 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
(29-03-2013 01:25 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 01:08 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Your position is not that neutral. I don't like it, but I still am going to answer.

Was not meant with hostility and what piqued the question was a news report that came on about the situation while I was reading this thread. I'm sure all 3 nations have some kind of claim that each belives is legitimate for these useless piles of rock. I reffered to them as Japanesse since that is what the west reffers to them as. I was more interested in the diffrence of point of view of a news story and the lingering resentment in the asian world to the jappanesse (for the record I agree with you on their lack of accountability it would probably go a long way towards settling regional disputes if they would acknollege past transgressions)

First, Taiwan is not a nation, not acknowledged by the U.N., nor by the U.S. It is a region.

And there's an interesting thing about the lingering resentment, or a growing resentment I prefer.

During the 1980's the propaganda was that there were just a small bunch of miliarists that abducted the Japanese during WWII. The Japanese people were good-natured, peace-loving and innocent. Most Chinese people believed it. The Japanese was forgiven. Chinese government officially gave up the right to claim Japan's indemnity for WWII because it could do no good but to increase Japanese people's burden. There was little resentment, full of Sino-Japanese goodwill.

But after China opened up and Chinese people communiated more with the oridinary Japanese people, they found that the Japanese worship WAR CRIMINALS and the INVASION ARMY POPULARLY and PUBLICLY. And they question or even DENY the Nanjing Massacre POPULARLY and PUBLICY. This trend is not temporary but keeping being intensified.

So the resentment is growing.

And the island incident is merely a powderhose.