Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
29-03-2013, 11:09 PM
RE: Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !
(29-03-2013 10:52 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 10:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Also please do not try to claim those offenses never happened if your particular brand of comunist ruling party did not participate in that level of extreme purging thats one thing but do not blame the idea on some kind of nebulose liberal media conspiracy.

No, I will not claim those things. And my knowledge of the things you mentioned is similar, or almost the same.

When we talk about purges, I also think of McCarthyism. I don't agree with the media conspiracy theory. I think of McCarthyism, which lead me to think that the Chinese, the Soviet Russians, Eastern Europeans, and Americans are basically the same type of human beings when the dark side of humanity prevails.

The main diffrence is Senator Joe McCarthy was formaly cencored by the senate and was out of power and died of alchohlism within 5 years of the hearing for which his name is famouse. Not trying to whitewash history the man was slime of the worst kind just saying that some systems have an easier time of removing the rotten apples and authoritarian systems are most suceptible to their abuses. Stalin and Pol Pot are in a diffrent solar system from McCarthy in actual results millions of deaths vs a list of people blackballed for supposed political affliations.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
29-03-2013, 11:49 PM
Have you ever eaten dog?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
29-03-2013, 11:52 PM
(29-03-2013 11:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 10:52 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  No, I will not claim those things. And my knowledge of the things you mentioned is similar, or almost the same.

When we talk about purges, I also think of McCarthyism. I don't agree with the media conspiracy theory. I think of McCarthyism, which lead me to think that the Chinese, the Soviet Russians, Eastern Europeans, and Americans are basically the same type of human beings when the dark side of humanity prevails.

The main diffrence is Senator Joe McCarthy was formaly cencored by the senate and was out of power and died of alchohlism within 5 years of the hearing for which his name is famouse. Not trying to whitewash history the man was slime of the worst kind just saying that some systems have an easier time of removing the rotten apples and authoritarian systems are most suceptible to their abuses. Stalin and Pol Pot are in a diffrent solar system from McCarthy in actual results millions of deaths vs a list of people blackballed for supposed political affliations.

Democracy had Hitler ...

Anyway, we are all good now.

Want something? Then do something.
29-03-2013, 11:53 PM
(29-03-2013 11:49 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Have you ever eaten dog?

Never.

Loathe eating dogs.

29-03-2013, 11:56 PM
(29-03-2013 11:49 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Have you ever eaten dog?

Fuck! Look who it isn't!

You were supposed to rise on the third day.

You're late!

Welcome back.

Bowing

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
30-03-2013, 02:58 AM
(29-03-2013 10:15 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 04:03 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Sorry to hear about your mother. This sounds like a difficult situation. I'm not sure I would know how to handle that. I would probably defend my mother. But our culture is rather different here. When it comes to family here many people feel family is a priority over community or nation.

I hope everything works out ok for you and your mother. Did you lose much in the theft?

It was a metaphor. Sorry if it didn't sound like one. And thanks a lot for your kindness.

Indeed, it's about cultural difference.

But let's come back to the 're-education' thing. Just talking about the what happened, is what I said no the quite the same as what you've heard, which was mainly from the mainstream media I guess ?

My memory of what I have heard is a bit fuzzy. That's why I asked for more information. Thank you for explaining.
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
30-03-2013, 03:00 AM
(29-03-2013 10:52 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 10:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Also please do not try to claim those offenses never happened if your particular brand of comunist ruling party did not participate in that level of extreme purging thats one thing but do not blame the idea on some kind of nebulose liberal media conspiracy.

No, I will not claim those things. And my knowledge of the things you mentioned is similar, or almost the same.

[Image: 6609c93d70cf3bc73d32e69fd100baa1cd112a96.jpg]

I agree, The Dark Side is human, not communist.
[+] 2 users Like Cardinal Smurf's post
30-03-2013, 03:40 AM
(30-03-2013 03:00 AM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 10:52 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  the Chinese, the Soviet Russians, Eastern Europeans, and Americans are basically the same type of human beings when the dark side of humanity prevails.

I agree, The Dark Side is human, not communist.

Much appreciated.

30-03-2013, 05:16 AM
Funny how a bunch of moral relatives so often spew out, "you're wrong," with absolute certainty. Tongue

Yet the idea that a government must be changed internally by its subjects is a more sound one than external conquest... Consider

It's a dilemma, but I'm gonna go with Junyuan being a fellow atheist rather than an enemy Chinese.

For now, anyway. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
30-03-2013, 05:25 AM
... but strong national institutions can help to deflect the worst of humanity. For example: Courts that are able to defy government, journalists who are able to inform the people about facts governments would rather not air, and an electoral process so respected that a firmly established government is able to relinquish power peacefully when the will of the people demands it. Having a good government in the first place also helps Wink

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post