Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
30-03-2013, 10:19 AM
RE: Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !
(30-03-2013 09:50 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 09:47 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Are you volunteering for buttsecks?

Are you offering?

I know I'm huge and shit, but thinking I can reach alla way to the Emerald City is a stretch.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2013, 10:22 AM
(30-03-2013 09:59 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 09:43 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  How do you know you loathe something you said you have never done?

I don't know.

I never did drugs. And I loathe doing it.

I was assuming you loathed the concept of it. Thumbsup

As for drugs, I do the opposite of loathe. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
30-03-2013, 10:29 AM
(30-03-2013 10:22 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 09:59 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  I don't know.

I never did drugs. And I loathe doing it.

I was assuming you loathed the concept of it. Thumbsup

I hope you can stop at marijuana. Don't do ice and heroin. And definitely not the bath salt.

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
30-03-2013, 10:53 AM
(30-03-2013 10:29 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 10:22 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I was assuming you loathed the concept of it. Thumbsup

I hope you can stop at marijuana. Don't do ice and heroin. And definitely not the bath salt.

I used to do all kinds of shit. Meth, most recently. But that dang Gwynnies is my drug of choice. Now I just drink and smoke some herb. Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
30-03-2013, 02:37 PM
(30-03-2013 10:53 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 10:29 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  I hope you can stop at marijuana. Don't do ice and heroin. And definitely not the bath salt.

I used to do all kinds of shit. Meth, most recently. But that dang Gwynnies is my drug of choice. Now I just drink and smoke some herb. Thumbsup

Well...

That explains a lot.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
30-03-2013, 02:46 PM
(30-03-2013 10:53 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 10:29 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  I hope you can stop at marijuana. Don't do ice and heroin. And definitely not the bath salt.

Maybe you could also try a kind of electronic cigarette which gives you the nicotine you need but none of the tobacco tar.

Want something? Then do something.
30-03-2013, 04:32 PM
Re: Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !
He means marijuana, not tobacco.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
31-03-2013, 05:30 AM
(30-03-2013 04:32 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  He means marijuana, not tobacco.

I smoke that too. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
31-03-2013, 08:04 AM
Are you offering to share?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
01-04-2013, 05:09 PM
I apologize if this has already been brought up and I've missed it, but I've read 3/5 of the pages and skimmed the rest and didn't see it, so here's my question:

How does Communism allow for freedom of the individual, including property rights? The idea is common ownership of the means of production, but that's difficult to achieve without reducing or restricting an individual's right to acquire and own property (land would be means of production - agriculture, as would any vehicle - taxicab, etc).

Do you feel that China is a purely Communist nation? From what I know of China, they've largely moved away from pure Communism, allowing for a large amount of capitalism - with only select industries/companies controlled directly by the government.

Also, as there is no democracy (by definition), how is government control of industries and companies "common ownership of the means of production", since it is apparently anything but? It appears more like "government ownership of the means of production" since the commoner has little to no say in how they are used or what government "represents" them.

What do you say to the complete failure of so many nations that were indeed Communist (USSR, Cuba, N. Korea, etc)? What about East vs. West Germany, where the Communists had to build a wall to keep their people in, as the people obviously did not desire to live there?