Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
06-04-2013, 06:45 PM
RE: Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !
How does it feel to know that Bejing is smothered in an endless sea of fart gas? Consider

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2013, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 07:02 PM by HU.Junyuan.)
(06-04-2013 04:25 PM)Azaraith Wrote:  The point I was making is that you can't make a judgement about an entire culture, including its freedom, based on an anecdote. I don't think the Chinese people are horrible people - but if I was to base my opinion on an anecdote like you were with the sandwich story, etc I would be able to view them as dishonorable, horrible people based on that particular cherry picked story.

It was a purposefully incorrect conclusion, to illustrate how incorrect your conclusion about the freedom of Americans was. Personally, I think that story was also an outlier and not representative of your people, just of those particular people in that particular circumstance.

I totally agree with you on this. I was tired and kind of besieged and didn't pay enough attention.

Again, I totally agree. And I am sorry for judging the American culture and people from just a few forum posters although there were two or three of them on the forum.

If you are interested in the internet censorship thing, you can read my 'confusion' post. Typical 1984 indeed happened. Yet the Brave New World type is more common. Not just the government, but also groups with enough capital to influence surroundings.

So if you are interested in things and I feel OK to share, then we can make a good conversation, just like these two post.

Third time, I totally agree with you on the quoted.

Edit: If I feel that there's so many prejudiced on this forum, I will read you last post again and try not to judge a entire group of people on a few bad examples, though I feel who is judging me and my people on a few things (even calamities, which country didn't have). OK then I will count one, two, three ... no more than ten. Twenty at the most for a long long time. I will repeat a message till I find them reasonable again.

Want something? Then do something.
06-04-2013, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 07:03 PM by HU.Junyuan.)
(06-04-2013 06:45 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  How does it feel to know that Bejing is smothered in an endless sea of fart gas? Consider

Smothered?

Fart sea?

Seriously? What does that suppose to mean?

06-04-2013, 07:00 PM
(06-04-2013 06:54 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 06:45 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  How does it feel to know that Bejing is smothered in an endless sea of fart gas? Consider

Fart?

Seriously?

I apologize.

I meant an excessive amount of shit gas. A total disregard for the disposal of shit gas can be detrimental to any society.

See? Sims City taught me something, mom... Dodgy

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
06-04-2013, 07:14 PM
(06-04-2013 07:00 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 06:54 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Fart?

Seriously?

I apologize.

I meant an excessive amount of shit gas. A total disregard for the disposal of shit gas can be detrimental to any society.

See? Sims City taught me something, mom... Dodgy

People are paying attention to the air condition in these days. Right now the air condition in Beijing is slightly close to moderately polluted.

[Image: p.aspx?u=v20_p13_photo_1304070906014916_0.png]

I can make jokes about the gas and dust problems and feel entertained.(If you ever played Red Alert, you will understand.)

[Image: p.aspx?u=v20_p13_photo_1304070909457006_0.jpg]

Yet people in Beijing were not having a good time in those foggy days. And they are not going to have good air today.

Private cars gas emissions, industrial pollutants, lack of enough trees and grass to hold the soil northwestern to Beijing ... all these contributors are needed to be regulated in a wise and efficient way.

06-04-2013, 07:44 PM
(06-04-2013 12:51 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  I was joking and once again four guys didn't get it. But nothing big at all.

Good. You have the standard answers. Don't bother asking me. Stick on to it. Good luck.

If you have a question you are interested in, and if I feel comfortable sharing the information, there's a deal. Simple as that.

Thank you sir. End of conversation.
I have no idea what you're talking about. What standard answers? You didn't respond to my question; what you said had nothing to do with what I asked.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
06-04-2013, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 08:42 PM by earmuffs.)
(06-04-2013 11:15 AM)Vera Wrote:  You want contribution, muffs? Saying that the people in a totalitarian country have any real influence over their government is so laughably ignorant that it actually stops being funny. The moment I read such an inane claim, this stops being a discussion I can take seriously. Which is not to say that you shouldn't.

I never said they did.
There is a difference however between saying "meh, I can't do anything about it who cares" and "yes, that is wrong of my government to do that".
If you say the prior then you are condoning what they are doing.

And it's not about contribution, it's about if you're going to bitch and complain about others contributions then at least contribute yourself.

Quote:It was merely a joke. But a kid in the U.S. was banned from school for two days for biting a sandwich into something 'resembling' a pistol. Another girl shooting a water gun at another kid was also punished heavily. Proud free people...

You're doing it again, you know that your government does bad things so instead of just owning up to it you deflect on to the bad things others have done.

Whatever shit things occur in the US has no baring on the shit things that happen in China. This is not about US treatment of people, this is about China's.
Stop deflecting and answer the questions chinaman.

And again, what is your opinion on government censorship and ownership of media companies?
Why do you feel it is good for the government to control such things and have the power to spoon feed you whatever they want?
Why do you get so butt-hurt upset when I suggest something negative about your government?
Do you feel you are brainwashed considering you have been spoon fed your whole life by your government?
Why wont you answer my (and Vosur's) question/s?
Are you afraid if you do your government will kill you?
Are you just another brainwashed sheep?
Do you have a set of balls?
Do you have a brain that is capable of individual thoughts and opinions?
If your government required all persons when they turn 18 serve in the military for 2 years would you support that?
If your government set up camps and sent all the Tibetans and Taiwanese etc.. to these "work camps" would you support that?
If your government required all classrooms to have a picture of your leader on the wall at the front and children taught from a young age about the
wonders of the party, would you support that? (they probably already do)
Why are you so happy to throw away your personal freedoms and liberties?
Is it because the government has spoon fed you to make you believe that it's for the best?
China claims to be communist but the leaders drive fancy cars and wear nice suits and have a lot of money etc.. while people in the country side
live in shitty conditions, how is that in line with communist principles?
How can you trust that what the fat cats in the party are spoon feeding you is accurate and good?
Why wont you answer all of my questions? Is it because you're a spineless sheep who has never had to actually think for yourself in your whole life?
You're 31 (or however old), these should not be difficult questions for you.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
06-04-2013, 08:55 PM
(06-04-2013 07:14 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  [Image: p.aspx?u=v20_p13_photo_1304070909457006_0.jpg]

南京 was abandoned as the capital due to heavy fog that could conceal approaching armies, was it not? It seems 北京 is now not so different to its southern cousin... Smile

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
06-04-2013, 09:15 PM
(06-04-2013 10:40 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 10:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  And it's my freedom to hound the shit out of you until you actually answer the tough questions.

And it is my freedom to ignore questions on this forum I don't feel comfortable about, which is my right to entirely judge by myself. Smile

If you have a question you are interested in, and if I feel comfortable sharing the information, there's a deal. Simple as that.

This repetitive ending reminds me of this

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
06-04-2013, 09:35 PM
(06-04-2013 09:15 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 10:40 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  And it is my freedom to ignore questions on this forum I don't feel comfortable about, which is my right to entirely judge by myself. Smile

This repetitive ending reminds me of this

Hmmm. Which one is Neidermeyer?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon